Dream Topic

740 replies to this topic
Mr.Monk
  • Mr.Monk

ārya

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

Whenever i sleep on my back, i get these weird nightmares where i think i wake up, but im still in my bed. Im paralyzed from my neck down and i can't speak and I can only see around my room.

I remember one time, i was looking at the foot of my bed, only to see a shadow demon girl running back and forth trying to hide.

another time, i woke up to see a headless manikin spinning above my bed.

weird sh*t... :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Look up sleep paralysis.

f*ck sleep paralysis

• Payne and zbloo like this

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:31 AM

I had a dream with the same girl that I see as usual in my dreams again. She was in the bleachers of a soccer game and I had some kinda electronic binoculars and I was trying to sabotage the game in my favor. I remember her being with some guy and feeling really jealous. She left and started walking away slowly looking upset. I followed behind her and put my hands over her eyes in a guess-who manner. Then in the next scene of the dream she was slumped over something and I was holding in my hands two seeds from a tree behind the garage of my house. I took and of the seeds and put one in her pocket. When I retracted my hand back to my right side my dream had ended.

xR4PTORx
  • xR4PTORx

DriftKing- ask and I'll prove it.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:32 AM

I rarely dream, but when I do, it's the best of zombies and flying.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:46 AM

I had this strange dream the other night. It was really, really random. And I wasn't planning on posting it, but it's been stuck in my head since I had it so I guess I should probably post it. 

My family was getting ready for a giant airsoft battle. For some reason. Never played a day of airsoft in my life, but my family all wanted to play. So we play, mid game, we're in "my basement". My basement in quotes because whenever I dream about any part of my house, it's always way bigger than it is in real life. My mom opens this huge box, and it's like huge pieces of like rubbery plastic, with giant airsoft pellets in it. Kinda looked like a kids ball-pit. So we start assembling what seems to be this airsoft tank, which coincidentally looks like a German A7V (I've been playing too much BF1). They all hop in this tank and I went outside. They roll out into the backyard and this "battle" is just happening everywhere. It eventually calmed down and I was outside in the front of my house, when all of the sudden there's this huge explosion and my sister comes rag-dolling out of the house in almost a cartoon manor. My house just exploded, it almost looked like how houses look when you detonate C4 in a house in Battlefield 3, lol. The entire bottom floor walls were f*cked up, but the second floor was fine. My sister got up, brushed off the burns on her clothes and instead of me asking if she is okay, I ask her if my Xbox was okay. Like, what the hell is wrong with me, lmao. I then asked if she was okay, and asked her what happened. She said she didn't know, so we went inside, and the water heater tank exploded, there was a huge hole in the floor and everything around it was burned. I went to jump into the hole and I woke up. Strange.

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Your Holiness

• Daily Globe
  • None

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:23 AM

I had a dream where Voodoo kept banning me, what the f*ck.

• Kushology, Cameron Star, Payne and 3 others like this

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Rock my socks.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:31 AM

I had a dream I bought a new phone then when I opened the box it was a baby monitor radio thing.

• Arthur Fookin Shelby likes this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

I wont pay that wall.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:49 AM

I had a dream I bought a new phone then when I opened the box it was a baby monitor radio thing.

Congratulation is a.... oh wait

• The Deadite likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:47 AM

I keep having those dreams where it feels like forever and when you wake up you know you were just dreaming but you can't remember what it was about.

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:20 AM

I had a dream where Mr. Fartenhate switched bodies with Goofy's son, Max. Yeah, I don't get it either. They both went on wacky adventures with their friends, most notably try to avoid getting hit with a literal banhammer from Voodoo.

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:10 AM

I had a dream where I found a huge bag a weed and a gun in a container I owned in my room. I got so excited because I had a gun and all this weed. After that I woke up then went and opened the same container only to find no weed or the gun. I was super pissed.

• Happy Hunter likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

I had a terrible dream I was taken back to my first year of middle school and would have to go through it all again. That's a real nightmare right there...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

I just woke up from a dream where I was in a 1950's ish area that seemed a bit away from home like an actual 50's diner that is not too far away. I can't remember what happened exactly but I know that there was a car that I had gotten into that someone else was driving. It looked like my mothers old mustang or something. We drove down to the 50's looking area that my dad and mom owned in this dream. I went inside one of the buildings and there was a bunch of cool old stuff. The reason why it was cool was because it was in it's original packaging before they made any alterations to the design or logos. My cousin ( I think ) walked in and I offered him an almond joy candy that I had found on the wall and even he too thought it was pretty cool. He was very excited for it. I walked around looking at everything reminiscing and I even opened some things like an old package of baking soda and I put the baking soda in my mouth, which if you've ever done you'd realize tastes very bad on it's own. I don't recall exactly what had happened after that but I recall at one point in time that I had looked outside and there was a gas station ( with the same 50's feel ) across the way and there was also another building that I can't exactly remember which too had that 50's feel. 

Mion
  • Mion

ancap lol

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:41 AM

I had another sh*tty dream, before it I couldn't go to sleep.

This one started at my first period gym class, an intercom message came on with the middle school principal (even though I'm in high school?) announcing a shooter in the left wing of the school, but like a second later a guy came in and mowed down my classmates. I ran the f*ck out but everything looked different? I felt like I was in Kansas or some sh*t because there was wheat but I kept running. I felt the shooter lurking behind me. Next thing I knew I was in the parking lot (which also looked different) and everyone was there but I still left like leaving the school grounds because I didn't feel 100% safe. 

There's this stretch of road by my school where there's pizza joints, law firms, etc and I went there for some reason. It looked like a Somali black market but they were selling fruit instead of body parts. Then woosh, back in my world.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:20 AM

Just a little context here. For the last few years since I gained the ability to hear voices in my head or as some would say I had "Schizo-Affective" disorder I started having dreams about a certain person in particular. She has been in my dreams for quite a few years now, at least four or just about four. I don't think I wrote it down here yet but because I think it's vital for documenting this as a record in my life I have chosen to share them here with you lot of interesting characters. This was the first dream I had about this particular person since all this started or at least from what I recall it was. I'll be honest it contains things about religion so just for the sake of the forum rules ( So, that I wouldn't be disobeying and authority of the administrators or moderators ) I will post it in a spoiler tag. This I wondered about myself because of the nature of this experience and I had contemplated posting it here but for the sake of painting a vivid picture and letting the truth be know I will. ( As far as to the extend of how I see the truth )

Here Goes:

Spoiler

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:04 AM

Last I slept I dreamt I was walking my dog when I encountered a woman with another dog. I ruffled its fur and asked the woman if she ever used flea treatment. She said 'Oh yeah' as if she'd forgotten about it. I looked at my hand and saw a flea on it. *I hate my dreams.

*Especially when I dream about finding money then wake up.

DieselFuelOnly
  • DieselFuelOnly

"What impertinence! I shall purge you at once!"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:23 AM Edited by DieselFuelOnly, 31 December 2016 - 04:25 AM.

I have a recurring "end of the world" dream that I've been having for years now. I'll dream that I wake up and nobody is home like they should be, can't find anyone, so I panic and go outside and realize that everything has gone to sh*t. People killing each other for fun, others walking around half dead with mysterious illnesses or wounds, weird creatures stalking around etc etc. Suddenly I'm not outside my house anymore (I always exit my current house in the dream) and I always start running, as fast as I possibly can, trying to get home and hide from it all, but no matter where I go I never find home and the further I run the more f*cked up everything gets. Eventually though I always find myself running out of the woods into a clearing, and it's always the backyard of my childhood home. I go inside, and it's dark and abandoned - horrible feelings of panic, helplessness and impending doom ensue. I hide somewhere and just close my eyes and cover my ears and wait for whatever is going to happen. People and those "creatures" start getting inside the house at that point and I'm f*cked. I always wake up right when something or someone kills me. The primary thought at the very end of these dreams isn't a fear of dying, it's a fear of dying without my family with me. If I had them there with me I'd be able to accept what's happening.

OH. I also had a dream once that I was pissing myself. Sure enough, woke up pissing myself >_>

Thanks for being my therapy session for today, ya'll are great.  :beerhat:

• Cameron Star likes this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

I had this one a long time ago, but I think it's relevant still. I am a christian and I believe that the lord has shown me what he plans on doing in my life. I wouldn't say I 100% know that everything is the way I see it but listen, for the past few years I have been having many dreams, not dreams of random leisure ( only ) but dreams that I could seem to relate to, dreams that gave me hope and that continue to do so to this day. This one i'm going to tell seems to be the complete opposite however. It's a simple one as far as I can remember but it's significant nonetheless. In the dream there was a man in a courtroom alone. He wore a black suit and was going to go on trial. I assume that man was me. The trial, it seems, at least as far as I can tell was perhaps the situation I was going through to fight my demons, or at least the darkness's that had surrounded me. Not only was this fight against these demons of mine but also against depression, loneliness ( still working on this ), anger, hatred, and my own complacency. I had this one in 2013 and at the time I couldn't necessarily see the forest through the trees, but now I believe these events are coming to pass. That I am seeing them coming true in real life at a moderate pace. The more I remember those dreams which I had seen come true, the more i'll try to post them here to share with you all. In the meantime i'll hold tight, this may just be the most exhilarating adventure yet.  

• DieselFuelOnly likes this

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Rock my socks.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

Long story:

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was walking through the town where I used to live when I was about three years old or something. I don't know how I knew that because I don't remember what the town looks like, it was so long ago. It was in the evening and I was walking somewhere I don't know where but I meet this ten year old boy on a bmx and he's like "Hey let me show you this haunted house" and I'm like "Okay".

So he's leading me there on his bike with me walking alongside him and I recognize the route as the way to our old house (again I don't know how I know that because I don't remember the town, only the house). So we get there and it's our old house all decayed and covered in black ash like there was a fire. I go around the back and there's a big hole in the wall, so we go inside and we're looking around for a bit. I find my mum's old room and everything is still there, except moldy or burnt, but I find some of her jewellry in a box.

I picked it up and then I heard some weird noises in the next room, it sounded like some kind of large animal in pain or something. We were both really scared and just ran outside and then I bumped into my dad, but twenty years younger which was really really weird to see. He was like "Cameron, you need to go home", and I'm like "I am home" thinking about our old house, and he's like "No. You arent!" getting angry.

Getting even more scared, I start running in a random direction and I found myself going out of town and I see a castle on a hill that I don't remember being there. I slow down to look at it when I hear someone running up behind me and I wake up. Pretty weird.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:16 AM

I dreamed i was back in school, and god this was psychological nightmare at its finest

I was back were i was, but this time they all knew about my sexual orientation, unlike what happened in real life, and on top of that, they all seemed to remember what an self hating homophobe i have been in the "real world"

So it really became nasty, got bullied, pushed down stairs even, and even got into fights this time actually fighting with no holding back, but i just got my ass handed until i somehow pulled out a knife and stabbed someone.

She kinda died/melted away, and suddenly everything starts going for me in slow motion/vagueness while all people around me pretty much become shadows and pretty much start beating me from all sides.

Then i am suddenly in a talk show, everyone knows my story again, but this time im on live international television, and i do not want to do the story, so i pretty much run off the stage, while afterwards just running into abandoned hallways...so technically, the voices of the audience should mute, but they just become even louder and in my dream i am just going insane, notice the voices are not going away and pretty much i decide to kinda slit my wrists and bleed out.

Turns out though, i just stay alive of course....but i don't wake up either....and though i kinda had the feeling i came close to waking up, i just did not and the dream continued.

Next moment i am just running into the old halls at the UZ ghent, the place were they kinda tested me on having an autism spectrum disorder....have not been there in real life for a decade, yet i was there but the place was locked, could not get out, so after a lot of running around i run into the stereotipical ugly old nurse saying i should calm down, and suddenly i see people in white baggy clothes running...or just walking around everywhere, pretty much making me aware the place has turned into a mental institution pre 21st century...or at least something in that style ish.

Then there is some awkward part were i just panic, then get calmed down, go into a room and just start making knots in a bed sheets, and i get a coin every time i do it.

then i just walk out and i end up in a underworld silent thing style place, while...i sh*t you not, somehow a pretty pixelated piramid head is passing me....but i turn around and start beating his piramid...which just does nothing at all, he just trows me off him and i start going back at him...and again...and again...but thats it i think.

i somehow also remember a part were i just was a small boy and plucked grass, but i just cant remember if that dream is even related to the one i had this same night, or it was really seperated....i do feel there is a gap between the 2 dreams but yea....dont know.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just sharing a dream again.

This one is notable, but kinda harder to explain, since i first need to refer to a real life animation serie i once saw on tv.

So, there was an old animation serie...or let's say several series, coming from France, and translated it is called "Once upon a time....space"

The serie revolves around all kinds of futuristic fiction stuff, some union of all kinds of planets doing sh*t for peace in a galaxy, but troughout the season all kind of strange things happen.

At the end it is discovered that a lot of it has to do with a few sentient robots that pretty much want to take over the galaxy and be a dictatorship of it.

Now, my dream is kinda based on it, and it is kinda trippy overall.

In that dream i am at some futuristic place, but i got to work there, seemingly the place is taken over by robots like the one from that animation serie and kinda ruled like that.

I start getting kinda pissed, and also saying that i have no intention to work without wage and that i have all seen this sh*t before.

Suddenly i see Darth Vader(if you do not know who that is, google it) being led to some other place guarded, and i go and ask like"why the hell did he got arrested man ?"

the answer is something like"he was acting to emotional, we do not see any use for emotions in this universum"

I kinda start to rant further, explaining that in the end this place is all gonna go to waste, and not even per se because of me, just because this is how things go and there is nothing to do about it and the whole thing serves no purpose.

Then i further discussion, i do not want to work, start to say i would rather die then go on like this.

So a bit after that is said, i notice some huge red button somewhere and i ask "seriously, what the hell is this doing here, is this some self-destruct button or what ?"

The answer is pretty much that it in fact IS a self-destruct button !

i ask "so anyone can press a button to blow this whole base up ? what is even the purpose of this thing ?"

answer goes somewhat like"one has to be prepared for anything, this is a tactic that has never been tried in all of recorded history"

so i go like " so in all those years no human ever on this ship has considered this situation to be the one to make an end to all this ?"

answer is something in the trend of "why would they ? Humans are to weak to make such decisions, no human here has the will to do this"

and then i go with a really sarcastic smile like "heck, guess you are right m8 !" and just press the button, and afterwards everyone around me just kinda vanishes into some white flash.

It kinda is pretty lame when told like that, but god, it kinda felt like i was into some trashy black comedy/parody of something.

I also recall a few moments in which i was laughing out loud and i think i even asked a few more questions or gave a few more remarks that pretty much were answered by some monotone robot voice so monotone it just was cringe-laugh worthy.

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

I dreamt that Gut came here to play live at Black Box, I wonder when it will happen in real life. They played The Taboo Room, Women in Decay, Jenna Haze(You're a Pro), and Anal Sushi. When they finished the latter, we all started chanting "play Cripple Bitch." I woke up when we started singing along with the chorus: cripple bitch, taste your sh*t!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users