Dream Topic

672 replies to this topic
Mr.Monk
  • Mr.Monk

‹bermensch

• Facade Corporation
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'm sleeping in these days because I don't wanna wake up from that sweet dream.

Sleeping in meaning waking up at 8. f*ck I got adulted.
  • 018361 and Payne like this

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

PS4

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:52 PM

I dreamt that I returned from my holiday and my long-haired black cat had been replaced by a short-haired brown dog. Everyone kept denying it, telling me I was wrong. Only I could see the substitution.

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:04 PM Edited by 018361, 21 August 2016 - 04:07 PM.

I had a dream last night where my pal from Canada came over and I was at a restaurant called Del-Taco. I had to use the restroom and the restaurant was actually nothing but an empty room with toilets. I did my business and needed to wipe but since the restaurant was filled with windows and a lot of people had joined up outside including a girl I know named Chelsea and could pretty clearly see me If they'd looked in. I quickly ran out the door to go to someones house nearby where my uncle was at so I could use the restroom. So, I went to the place nearby and the group of people had followed me there. So then I ran back to the restaurant and they followed me there again. By that time I was done doing my business and I saw the girl named Chelsea outside with another guy. Because I have a crush on her irl I was jealous and shouted to her "Chelsea, I love you!" Then she ran off with that guy and got into a semi-truck and then my friend pulled up with a truck and we followed her. Eventually after we and the rest of that group in there cars had chased them we had cut them off on a road. They got out and I saw a scoreboard with their names and points and I assume what was listed was how many times they had sex or "scored" with each other. The guy had more points. She got out and proceeded to walk into a garden and I followed her and we decided to get married to each other since this chase ended in Las Vegas. After we got married the dream had ended.

This dream kinda makes me feel conflicted because I like her in real life but i'm kinda upset with her since the last time we had talked she kinda just blew me off. I have known her since kindergarten and I really do like her. When I saw her with that other guy and found out that he had possibly had sex with her I had grown very Jealous. I also at one point saw the name of another girl I know who I haven't seen since the second grade named Miranda. I am very very conflicted because My dream irl is to meet a nice girl, get married to her, and have children. I really want to have a couple daughters and possibly at least one son. I find it very strange. I'm just very tired of being alone. All. The. Time. It makes me wonder if this dream has any meaning or purpose to it. Life is very strange...

God Help Me!

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I had a dream where I acted as a bodyguard during drug deals, though oddly enough there were no drugs to be seen, we just tossed the money at our contacts. One of the other bodyguards gave some of the cash to the contact but then took the rest for himself, which we lambasted him for.

No surprise the contacts immediately knew the deception and tried to attack us, but I managed to fend them off with a double barreled shotgun. Then the other guys got into the truck and I almost got left behind because two of the bodyguards wouldn't help me in, which the leader criticized them for.

Later it was revealed they didn't help me because they didn't trust me because I was a cook and cooks don't kill people heartlessly so I must be a spy. And when I say cook, I mean a food cook like Gordan Ramsey, not a drug cook. A pretty weird addition to my dream.

TaylorTheCreator
  • TaylorTheCreator

I'm your daddy.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Today, i had a dream about Chernobyl and that i was exposed to radioactive material it was the most scariest sh*t ever.

The Happy Clown
  • The Happy Clown

Want a balloon? They float, they all float!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I had a dream where I was dressed as a cop the one you wear in GTA. Anyway I was killing people. I would lure them then shoot them with my surpressed pistol. I had this one chick who I knew, before I was gonna kill her I decided Id do something with her before killing her. After I was done doing her I decided to get my pistol to kill her but it turned out it was a toy pistol so I freaked out and told her not to scream or anything as there were two people nearby. I told her i'll be right back. So I was looking for a gun and all of them were toys guns and it made me even madder. I saw a knife but didn't wanna stab her so I decided to look for something to strangle her, and when I found it I returned to find her gone I was freaking out saying I shouldve just stabbed her instead. Then I appear sitting in my house scared that i'll get arrested thinking that i'll never get to live normally again. But luckily I woke up. Thats probably one of the craziest dreams that I ever had. 

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A week ago

I had a dream where I was dressed as a cop the one you wear in GTA. Anyway I was killing people. I would lure them then shoot them with my surpressed pistol. I had this one chick who I knew, before I was gonna kill her I decided Id do something with her before killing her. After I was done doing her I decided to get my pistol to kill her but it turned out it was a toy pistol so I freaked out and told her not to scream or anything as there were two people nearby. I told her i'll be right back. So I was looking for a gun and all of them were toys guns and it made me even madder. I saw a knife but didn't wanna stab her so I decided to look for something to strangle her, and when I found it I returned to find her gone I was freaking out saying I shouldve just stabbed her instead. Then I appear sitting in my house scared that i'll get arrested thinking that i'll never get to live normally again. But luckily I woke up. Thats probably one of the craziest dreams that I ever had. 

This is why people don't like clowns.

• Scaglietti, Achlys, The Happy Clown and 2 others like this

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

I had another dream where you feel like you're watching it like a TV show, a celebrity version of Bait Bus...The "straight victim" was Francisco Lachowski, the girl who "lured" him in was Megan Fox, the Gay guy was Zachary Quinto, and the cameraman was Michael Lucas...It's kinda weird, I mean, Lucas is way too good for that trashy site, and I always imagined Quinto as a top...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My Name Is Notim Portant

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 6 days ago Edited by B Dawg, 6 days ago.

I was chasing someone and ended up getting shot in the leg when he turned around. Then I was at the hospital, I had no idea if they were talking about my injury or someone else's being complicated, then my mom's personality changed completely for some reason and transfered me to another high school with some crazy scary teachers and sh*t, where all we did was sit and watch something that I can't seem to remember (IRL I already finished school lol). And then, this girl from elementary school explains to this teacher in the old high school that I'm a good hard working kid and all, that I always do homework and assignments on time. After that, I end up hugging her in gratitude with tears in my eyes, some very short dialogue I can't remember and I wake up in tears :lol: Almost all my dreams descend into some weird crazy sh*t, but I doubt I've ever had something like this.

Michael
  • Michael

I laughed and shook his hand and made my way back home.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

Tonight, I was dreaming that I saw Lana Del Rey in my village. I was there with friends and I told them that I was sorry and I was running to her and the fans and she was standing there with a microphone and singing a few of my favourite songs, and my heart was beating so hard that I felt it in my chest. Everyone there was happy and smiling because of her. This must be the best dream I had in a while..

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

retired heist lord

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 5 days ago

a week ago i somehow dreamed i got rid of religion, but people then started fighting war over pop stars and other celebs....not joking.

also this week i somehow dreamed i stood up and made bread with salami, like i generaly do, yet my mom was up also and told me what i was doing was very unhealthy.

Spookyh9
  • Spookyh9

Lone wolf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I'm what I have heard some refer to as "the night owl elite".  I stay up late and can sleep for about 4-6 hrs and be fine. When I do sleep however, I usually I have some pretty crazy dreams!  I wish there was some way I could record them (the visuals, dialogue, etc).  I haven't mastered the art of lucid dreaming but I'd love to learn it.    Lately, I haven't dreamed anything that stands out.  

One dream I don't think I will ever forget is one I had probably over 8-10 years ago, but it was so cool and unique.  It started out I was in a library and walked out to a room full of people where there was stage set up for a concert and it was supposed to be some charity event for children with cancer.  I was approached by someone who asked me if I could play the guitar and I said yes, then he asked me to follow him. As we were walking I had a puzzled look on my face because I was supposed to be helping the kids out (somehow I just knew in my dream that my job at the moment was to be helping the kids find their seats and make sure everything was ok.) and I told the guy this as he opened a door to what looked like an old dressing room.  He looked at me and said rather sarcastically, "well of course, what do you think this is about?".   So I sit on this couch and the guy walks back out, "Just wait here, HE will be here in a minute to talk to you about the playlist!".... "Who??"  I asked, rather surprised and confused.   The door shut before he could answer me.

The next man to walk in was one of my absolute favorite guitar heroes ever, George Harrison.  I couldn't believe my eyes, there he was looking like he did in about 1969-70. 

I kept telling myself, "now play it cool and don't fan out!!"  .   He stood next to the couch and asked me "So you play guitar?  Do you know 'My Sweet Lord'?"    I got a grin on my face and nodded my head yes, and then I stood up and we both walked out of the room.  We headed down a hall and outside where we eventually were at a parking garage.   The entire time we were walking, we talked and laughed (unfortunately now, I don't remember what all was said.).  Now here is the strange part, as we were walking, George was gradually aging until we arrived at the parking garage and he turned and looked at me, much older than before and asked  "isn't your car up here?"  

I don't know how he knew that or that's where I had my guitar but he did.  We walked to the top floor and when we got there, there were a few people standing around but they looked like devotees and they didnt say anything, just smiled.  George looked at me and said, "well I must go for now.."   and once again I got rather confused as to why he was leaving, but all I said was "WAIT!" .  I'm not even sure why I said it.  He looked at me and smiled saying "Don't worry, you'll see me again.."   He reached for me and hugged me much like a father would hug his son.  The strangest thing is, I swear on all that is holy I FELT IT.  I felt the touch on my shoulder.  George looked at me, smiled one more time and got on the elevator and I woke up, feeling every bit like I had actually been hugged and felt this wave of positive energy come over me.  

I will never forget it, I know it sounds very "fanatic" and crazy as hell but whoever said dreams were always sane and made sense? :lol:  Also, I apologize for such a long post, if you actually read all the way thru this then thank you. :D

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

One thing you can always expect at a car dealership

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I had a dream that I was ording pizza what is weird this that pizza can't be dilivered to my house but anyway the pizza guy finally showed up and he was counting up how much it costs and then after I was trying to get out my wallet he grabbed a pistol out of his back pocket and aimed it at me and then my friend came out of no where even know I never invited him in my dream and said did somebody say pizza? And then as soon as he was done with the sentence he shot him in the head and it all happened in slow motion and then he pulled a phone out of his back pocket and it showed a video of the GTA 5 wasted sign and then I woke up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users