Cheater pool warning

34 replies to this topic
ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Not long ago, I got a cheater pool warning. I was wondering why & I realised why. A while ago, I bookmarked a glitched or modded fun race.

It takes place in Fort Zancudo. From what I remember, you can't make races inside the base but this race takes place inside & I have nothing against it. What I'm wondering is, why would Rockstar warn me about cheater pool when I bookmarked a fun race that takes place in a restricted area? :/
  • PsychoGamer likes this

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 3 weeks ago

have you been doing any money glitches or anything? I played a few races like this and nothing ever happened.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I haven't done a money glitch in a long time lol

keep_calm_play_GTA
  • keep_calm_play_GTA

allergic to chradders

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

cuz u dint buy a shark card

• MajorVienna, meatrocket8 and MadDasher like this

FourTwoZero
  • FourTwoZero

Snitch

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Reports probably.. piss off a bunch of ppl lately?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

if they've been cp'ing people for bookmarking that FOS thing then they're probably doing it for any modded job :/ 

assholes

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

This race has a normal payout so it's not cheating. But does Rockstar think it's cheating if bookmarking modded jobs inside a restricted area?

Nah, I didn't piss off anyone lol.

HollowNetwork
  • HollowNetwork

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah I had a buddy get tossed in the CP for 2 days after playing Titan of a Crap mission. After he got out they gave him back all his glitched money.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by StewNorth, 3 weeks ago.

Bunch of squares working at Rockstar. Boohoo they made a mission in an area behind non sensical world walls.

Maybe remove the stupid area restrictions ?

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thankfully I'm not in CP yet.

I bookmarked this way back in December LOL. I remember winning the race in a Stinger GT & awarded $11k which is normal... but it's cheating to bookmark someone else's race in a place where you can't use content creator? Rockstar's logic confuses me...
  • StewNorth likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 3 weeks ago

Rockstar is just being a complete buzzkill as usual.  Blows my mind that there's a Rockstar created race that's inside Zanduco, yet you can't make stuff inside Zanduco.

So much logic.

• ZeusMowat_278, Cincy32 and mareepx like this

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

I Have A Beard

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

You likely received a warning due to reports, and not for bookmarking a race that goes through Zancudo. Those have been up since day one and never has anyone been warned for playing/bookmarking them to my knowledge.

• ivarblaauw likes this

johnjack84
  • johnjack84

I see you, you cnt! I'll cut you first!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

if they've been cp'ing people for bookmarking that FOS thing then they're probably doing it for any modded job :/

assholes

F*cking hell! I miss that mission, it was so much fun..

• xoC18H21NO3xo likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

password123456

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Because I bookmarked a couple parachute races when they were glitched out of the creator, now I'm living in fear. Great.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah I had a buddy get tossed in the CP for 2 days after playing Titan of a Crap mission. After he got out they gave him back all his glitched money.

Never knew you got your money back when you got out of CP, anyone else confirm this?

I have never been to BS or CP and still get a regular $2000 (hugh incentive I know), but I did play FOS back in the day and took it for quite a bit (I have a feeling FOS generation was overlooked for bans as literally 10,000's of PS3 users took part).

Gridlok.

The glitched parachute missions were to get large amounts of RP quickly if I am not mistaken. To my knowledge the RP resets should have handled this.

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is the new FOS out yet? R* has driven us to dishonest means in order to buy that one paintjob.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well.... You did make a topic about how you want an AWESOME win record for racing and went on about quitting constantly when losing.. Could be that too.

JH890
  • JH890

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

...Or is this topic just sneaky marketing for your race.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's not his race.

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Never knew you got your money back when you got out of CP, anyone else confirm this?

I have never been to BS or CP and still get a regular $2000 (hugh incentive I know), but I did play FOS back in the day and took it for quite a bit (I have a feeling FOS generation was overlooked for bans as literally 10,000's of PS3 users took part).

Gridlok.

The glitched parachute missions were to get large amounts of RP quickly if I am not mistaken. To my knowledge the RP resets should have handled this.
The RP resets were for hacked RP, not glitched RP.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

assholes

F*cking hell! I miss that mission, it was so much fun..

I told brian b the way to create modded missions .

But R* didn't patch it .

Instead they added more stats ( 1.14 ) to know if you played a modded mission ...etc

• AdmiralAmmunation likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

password123456

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 3 weeks ago.

The RP resets were for hacked RP, not glitched RP.

Just to be clear :r*:  I only added the Parachute activities because they were interesting, I've never really glitched RP unless you count the good old Downtown Underground/CR days.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Cheater pool isn't that bad. I was in it for like 2 months when they did the mass bans

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You usually get that when people are reporting you

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I used to bookmark all the fun cheater events.  I had a cool DeathMatch with pink aircraft and the big jets as well as a spaceman match.  Never got so much as peep so it aint' that.

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 3 weeks ago

Did you say "Fun?"

I think your answer is right there. There's no fun allowed in GTAO.
  • ZeusMowat_278 and Cincy32 like this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 3 weeks ago.

You obviously didn't bother reading the OP did you..

I bookmarked a fun modded race.

You usually get that when people are reporting you

Random people actually enjoyed the race. I wouldn't see them reporting me for hosting someone's modded race :/

ktek01
  • ktek01

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I bookmarked and played a lot of rare vehicle death matches, and some fun races like the one your talking about. Played them a little. The only warnings I ever get are for blowing up PVs, and players voting to kick for no apparent reason. I only played FOS III enough to make about $600k, before it was patched, and that was the only "glitch" money Ive ever had. 

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Thug

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

hahaha that is awesome. Honestly I love money glitchers, serves Rockstar right for constantly nerfing all payouts and making a legit buck too annoying. I lost at least 150K since this last patch due to cryptic network errors (which I do not get on other games) or entire play sessions not saving (even though I ALWAYS exit through single player) and Rockstar haven't given me back this money or even replied to the email. Got annoyed by this and googled the money glitch. Now I have it back x 100 by money glitching and I haven't looked back. Cash cards are for chumps. If you ever notice me buying one, please shoot me and burn my body.

• Cincy32 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 3 weeks ago

i get the "we are tracking as a possible cheater" message almost on a daily basis.

heck, i was put into dodgy status by a group of people that believed i was cheating when they couldnt see me driving by them with a bounty on my head... so yeah driving in the underground tunnels is cheating!

the report feature is too OP if you ask me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users