Photo

At the current state of the game

56 replies to this topic
Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Thug

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I agree with some people here that say that heists are pretty much useless with the matchmaking and connection errors. I can play any game without problems, but try to complete a job i will receive a connection error and be booted back to GTA5. Makes the low pay outs even more frustrating as sometimes I receive no payout at all if the connection screws up at the very end. It seems Chemical Extraction is cursed, cannot complete that one without a connection error.

Cokecan72
  • Cokecan72

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think it's funny that you guys are so battered down that you don't even care about heists anymore you can lie to yourselves and say you don't care but you were upset when they didn't release them in spring now several months later you'd guys are like the game is perfect how it is even with flying spaceships and hackers left and right and the same tired missions for me it won't change cuz I prolly still won't play it have since moved on but I do like to keep update with it just in case heists are actually good but they don't sound all that fun if the spec thread is true

Maybe re-word it to some guys, because i'm not battered down, i don't lie to myself, i definiatly didn't get upset when there was no heists at spring time..
Couldn't careless about flying UFO's and most of all i'm happy playing the game still, heists or no heists..

It amazes me that "some" people seem under the impression that the Heists are going to so fantastic and it's going to make the game sooo much better !!!!! Really... Come on..

Jedi Master Tom
  • Jedi Master Tom

Be with you, the Force may

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

broken servers

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I dont really give a sh*t at this point. I am totally disapointed. Either way the damage to rockstars credibility has been done. 

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by mmm chocolate, 4 weeks ago.

i'd trade heists + 20 virgins for Cop Off lobbys.

I'd trade Heists for:

Names on the mini map.
Mental state stats.
Ridiculous verified races and dm's.
Catchup and maybe slipstream.
Rooftop Rumble.
And info on how to make the icons on the map gold not blue.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Not this again

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Eh, when I first heard of heists it sounded like a cool idea. Now I can care less. Seeing plenty of threads about it has taken its course.

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I am so excited for heists, dude. :happy:

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd rather them fix the game so I don't get stuck in the clouds almost every time I try to join a job.

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

I like the tuna here

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm sure heists will be a let down so I don't really care for them. Call me ungrateful, but I want more damn cars. I want a Tuner DLC, Muscle Car DLC, Sports Classics DLC and a "Nostalgic" car pack that brings back cars from previous GTAs more than anything at this point.

waters
  • waters

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can't wait to play on the ps4, sit in the tank day 1, play against all the noobs who didn't bother with last gen
  • zapotist likes this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Im a GTA addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by BlackAce23, 4 weeks ago.

F*ck Heists and honestly the first couple months that GTA online was out, i like everyone else wanted heists but R* obviously kept lying over and over again to us on when they are coming and then you got tools on here that kept on asking OVER & OVER again about heists and just gassing them up. You know these will be the same that will b*tch about the heists being boring or not paying enough after the first couple of days of being out. Honestly they should just SCRAP heists and come out with mission creator which would please ALOT more people in the long run.

MISSION CREATOR>>>>>>>>>heists

ModderX
  • ModderX

Waiting for new content..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would trade anything for Cop Off lobbies. I'm so sick of having to worry about cops if you do a wrong move, or a cop car collides with you.

It should be under where we choose FA or AA.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm almost convinced that Heists will be a co-op pvp game like Crooks and Cops. They're just trying to figure out a way to balance the pay scale/economics of it all.

I'm excited to have a new game mode to play with my crew.
You're question is fairly broad.

If heist are pvp anything I'd be pissed and will have officially put this game down.

Difficulty, team work, and a fun co-op experience is what i'm looking forwards to when it comes to heist, not more pvp. I get enough of that in FR, racing, and death match's.

We already have pvp heist in the form of all the heist themed capture jobs that a lot of people have created. I must'v robbed the Ornate Bank at least 10 times already lol.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can't wait to play on the ps4, sit in the tank day 1, play against all the noobs who didn't bother with last gen

me too :D

JON22
  • JON22

I am the king of crap. Look at my stats and bow to my crapness

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

The game is an even worse mess than the last update (ignoring botched car stats, wrong physics, ufos....meh). I have entered empty lobbies, timed out and had errrorr messages more than I can remember. Just today I entered a race with my Elegy, got a turbo start and...my car was stuck in second gear. Good luck if that happens escaping a heist scene lol.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've got Payday 2 for all my bank robbing needs so if heists never come to GTAV I won't even notice. I will enjoy the flood of disappointment, rage, "I'm quitting", "they should have waited longer" etc threads though.

• StaticLW likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would trade anything for Cop Off lobbies. I'm so sick of having to worry about cops if you do a wrong move, or a cop car collides with you.

It should be under where we choose FA or AA.

This is why we need a Customs Session with toggle options like...

Cops - On / Off

Friendly Fire - On / Off

Radar - On / Off

I could go on but this entire post is off topic.

At the current state this game is completely different than it was during week one / month one. Some one who hasn't played since then would have a face like >  :blink: if they saw how it is now.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've got Payday 2 for all my bank robbing needs so if heists never come to GTAV I won't even notice. I will enjoy the flood of disappointment, rage, "I'm quitting", "they should have waited longer" etc threads though.

The Online section is going to be a complete nuthouse when heists finally release.  My body is ready.

• Upggrade likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by marco-polo, 4 weeks ago.

It makes me laugh when people are like "oh it'll just be heaps of cops and locks" when they're wanting more. In reality Payday 2 is essentially sh*tloads of cops and different stages of difficulty, If a heist game is like that, the f*ck are people expecting from GTA?

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

It makes me laugh when people are like "oh it'll just be heaps of cops and locks" when they're wanting more. In reality Payday 2 is essentially sh*tloads of cops and different stages of difficulty, If a heist game is like that, the f*ck are people expecting from GTA?

They're expecting much much more than could ever be delivered.

mareepx
  • mareepx

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd like heists, but not if they were PvP.

I'm up for additional content, but what I would really want:

Cars from IV and more cars

DLC cars to spawn in the world and in traffic

Cops-off lobbies

New areas to explore (Polish up Liberty City?)

ZakMc
  • ZakMc

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

At this current state...i dont know what im supposed to do...jobs? but why..to make money? what am i gonna spend the money on...cars? eh. Theres just nothing to spend money on so, no reason to make money so no reason for me to play. 

This is how im feeling the past week.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I dont really give a sh*t at this point. I am totally disapointed. Either way the damage to rockstars credibility has been done. 

The damage to Rockstar's credibility was already complete by the end of 2012, following months of miserable, agonizing silence after they whipped us all into a frenzy in November 2011.  

Rockstar's marketing arm in NYC is disconnected (perhaps intentionally) from GTAV development in Edinburgh, so the marketing guys can say (or not bother to say) anything that comes to mind about the game, independent of the development reality.  

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

At this point I couldn't give a toss about heists, I just want the damn game to work consistently.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

For people acting like everything Rockstar has released hasn't been hyped or sub par, probably doesn't remember State of Emergency, as it doesn't get mentioned much... Or Oni. Hell I was 50/50 on smugglers run.

All of those games I just named DIDN'T live up to their hype for me. I moved on quick. There were boards back then like G-Faqs... I didn't like those games enough to even talk about them on their mentioned boards. I was still STUCK on GOLDENEYE and PERFECT DARK (Prolly why COD has no relevance to me. NONE.)

I wish I could say I cared more about heists, but that wasn't a BIG factor into me buying the game. You're not gunna believe it but I was hoping for operable roof racks so I could bring my bicycle around. That was what I was hoping for. More disappointed we can't smoke the good herb in cars or purchase it. More disappointed no cops and crooks. More disappointed we can't have a career, and do criminal activities too.

Online is better now than IV's was in my opinion. I have friends that online game in other games and every online game has it's faults. To me personally this game is perfect. Somehow it gets better.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Don't care about heists

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users