Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you still have your very first personal vehicle?

193 replies to this topic
Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

No. It was a Zion soft top.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

Sadly not, was a Fugitive iirc

Rodrows
  • Rodrows

VROOOOOMM

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

A brown Zion Cabrio. I eventually sold it to make room for better cars once I bought a 10 car apartment, but grabbed one again one I bought a second garage and modded it exactly like I had it back in October. Then I sold it again yesterday to make room for a Blade.

It's a fantastic car and drives very well but I already have a Comet and a Felon GT as my daily drivers so I wasn't using it that much.

On my second it was a Washington but I sold it as well, this time to make room for an Infernus.

dadebluntss
  • dadebluntss

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Meeeemoooriieeess. Still have my original Futo. Also have a sandking but its a different one. The Futo tho i have never gotten rid of. Looks a bit different now but this is the oldest pic i have of her. 

0_0.jpg

• 8up local likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

No, unfortunately. I can't remember what car it was. I believe it was one of the cars you got after completing the first race, and I think it was a coupe, or sedan.

Wraith of Vern
  • Wraith of Vern

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

I would still have my first Personal Vehicle, but it was lost to the "slot 1 glitch" just before the High Life update. What made it more annoying was that I'd just spent quite a bit of money on paint and wheels, then I drive out it gets destroyed and lost forever. I received $25,000 from Rockstar in compensation.

The only picture I have of it:

0_0.jpg

• Lc gta likes this

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Soldier

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

My first car was a schafter and no i dont have it

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I bought a P71 because I want to look like my PROBATION OFFICER

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

No. It was a Buffalo. I sold it as soon as I got my first 10 car garage. The Buffalo was at its peak in TBOGT, but now it's toned down and boring as hell, just like all the other vehicles from EFLC.

• Donut likes this

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:25 PM Edited by MrManBuz, 28 June 2014 - 05:27 PM.

My very first car was a brown-ish Vigero....and then my character got 'corrupted' (Still salty over that Rockstar -__-) When I made my replacement character I got a Dominator, I was sorry I sold it in the end but I made this exact replica a few weeks ago. Back where it belongs in my garage.  :)

0_0.jpg

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Yessir and never getting rid of it. Off road matte forest green dubsta
  • 8up local likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

After finding out about the Prairie 2 days before I got the game (Christmas), I needed one.

When I got the game for Christmas, I went through around 5 different PV's in a few hours until I finally found a Prairie. Kept it and swithced it a few weeks back for one with Yankton plates that read "TIBURON".

Love it. Still got some snow pictures of it.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Sadly no. I my first ever vehicle was a Weeny Issi. Funny story too. As soon as I spawned in Free Roam for the first time, I went to go get some clothes. Some random guy comes driving over to the store and he opens fire on the Discount Store. I was a helpless level 2 trying to buy any clothes I could. Crazily enough, I heard a loud blast from a shotgun and the hostile player went down. I realized that the LSPD shot him. I walked out the store in awe, and behold... a Weeny Issi with bullet holes was parked right in front. I took his uninsured car and made it mine later that night. Oh the memories..

Nice thread OP. There was a similar thread a little while ago, but thanks for bringing back the same idea.

Crailz
  • Crailz

some random 14 y/o kid

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

no I don't, I got rid of it after 3 days (when I became a millionaire, which was late december). but a few weeks ago I made a replica of it, of how I remembered it. Now my Exemplar is instead of it.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

Nope. My first vehicle that I stole and put insurance on was a Western Daemon. Unfortunately, as many know, GTA Online was an absolute sh*t show the first few days so it was lost forever.

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

"He's covered wars, ya' know."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

I still have mine Racing Blue coloured Daemon (not really, I had once sold it, can't remember why but the second time I got the bike I made it look like the first one), I grabbed it the first time I saw it during the tutorial, now the only difference is that it has different rims.Also I still have my first Super Car which I grinded money for back in the old days, the Entity XF.

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:26 PM

Nope, and I don't miss having that British Green looking Stanier.

Got rid of it during the Billionaire days, never regretted it.

Commander S
  • Commander S

All out of bubblegum

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

Technically, I've had three 'first' personal vehicles - for each, the answer would be "no", "no (but reasons...)" and "hell yes!". Let me elaborate...

Very first PV I got on Day 1 of GTAO - snagged a Dominator off the street after the tutorial, got it customised,

...and logged in the following day to find my character deleted. Ah, those were the days...   :facedesk: 

0_0.jpg

Fortunately, I managed to recreate my character slider settings to the letter (the joys of an eidetic memory!), and so we come to 'first' car version 2.0 - the Premier I chose for the tutorial race. Wanted to homage the black Honda Civics from 'The Fast & the Furious' - decent enough starter car, but the resemblance wasn't close enough, and eventually I started finding it too slow and stodgy to keep up with the demands of Los Santos-style criminality.

Realised that the Sultan was a better choice for a JDM tuner, so ended up swapping it out for a similarly-deco'd one, which is still one of my go-to signature mission cars. That said, fond memories of that Premier...  :blush: 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

As for Character 2 (Kelly), I skipped the tutorial second time around, and thus plonked her in Little Seoul, without a starting ride. Wanted her to start off with a tricked-out Hyundai for thematic reasons, so grabbed the first silver Prairie I found, with intent to give it a full make-over as soon as I'd unlocked the requisite upgrades:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It's now fully-tuned, stupidly fun to drive, and cleans up nicely in custom races. Plus, I love the look of it (and the real-life Tiburon) - wouldn't ditch that little sucker for anything!

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

Sold the gauntlet and moved on to bigger and better things but by no means does this mean supercars

_Fedora_
  • _Fedora_

crisscross applesauce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sadly, no. My first PV was a Buffalo. I switched it with a Cheetah.

Jahgee
  • Jahgee

Jeff Gordon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

Nope, had a convertible Tornado first, but I sold it and got a Dominator before the stimulus came out, I have the Dominator still though

JackAce23
  • JackAce23

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Technically, my first car was a sultan and it was destroyed in the uninsured glitch. But I got it back and it looks the exact same

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by Robaldinio, 28 June 2014 - 07:58 PM.

When I started out, the initial Lemar race only allowed me to choose one of three: Blista, Issi and Asea.

As you will see below, I went with the latter, purely because it was the first time I had ever seen an Asea. "Why would I hold onto it?", I hear you ask... Well, I liked the idea of starting from the bottom and working my way up in the world of GTA, instead of just stealing the first sports car I laid eyes on.

Technically, the Asea I have today isn't the same one that Lemar gave me. That one was taken by the insurance glitch, so I promptly made a second character, chose the Asea again (this time I was allowed to choose anything from the Sedans class incidentally) and cloned it over to my first character. Still, I like to think it's the same car in spirit.  :D

Here's how she looked with the freebies kindly donated by Simeon, in my first garage too:

Spoiler

The car already had a hot pink paint job and even though this colour was obviously locked for me at the time, I was able to "reselect" it, thus tricking the game into letting me keep it.

Here's "Pinky" with a fresh set of shoes:

Spoiler

Pinky really lived life to the full:

Spoiler

Pinky, reincarnated!:

Spoiler

The paint glitch had apparently been patched by the second time around so the hot pink paint job couldn't be kept, but it wasn't long before Pinky 2.0 was back up to her old tricks:

Spoiler

We all know the deal with the Asea. Admittedly, it did become something of a novelty for me. Nevertheless, I have always found it great fun and enjoyed owning it. Once the Asea went on the market, I'm ashamed to say that selling Pinky did briefly cross my mind... Alas, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  :/

So today, my garage features a (slightly!) more refined "Pinky". I realise the Asea is not everybody's cup of tea, but it's full of front-wheel fun and I love it.

kFgbB45.jpg

GBqr6yx.jpg

inb4 cool story.

• Christian21J and TCMike like this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

Still have my first two: Sandking XL and Carbonizzare. Moved down from my crack shack in Paletto Bay though. 

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Working hard to maintain my sanity.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Unfortunately no because of all the first week craziness.  

If it's 1st purchased vehicle, yes.  It's a Bati 800 and I still use it to this day.  It's not tricked out, but the best vehicle in the game IMO.

Terror-Inferno
  • Terror-Inferno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

My first personal vehicle was a sabre turbo:

0_0-4.jpg

0_0-5.jpg

Really wanted to keep it, however once my garage was full, found and replaced it with a Phoenix which I still have:

0_0-7.jpg

0_0-6.jpg

Otsd4rv4
  • Otsd4rv4

Yggdrasil

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

Yep..still got my Duneloader.
  • 8up local likes this

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

I had a cream colored Cheval Surge. I sold it before getting my next car, a Carbonizzare, because its performance sucked and the tires kept getting shot out. I hated it. =(

The only reason I can remember why I chose it is because it reminded me of a Charger, which was my favorite car at the time.

HollowNetwork
  • HollowNetwork

Parks Commission of Liberty City

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:38 AM

I have mine!

0_0.jpg

• 8up local likes this

SyparAlec
  • SyparAlec

Sly Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

I think so, but I can't remember what type of car it was.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crusher of hopes and dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • Red-Cross
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

On both characters, no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users