» «

Most rewarding car

98 replies to this topic
  • Sneakerfeen11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

Trevor's Bodhi (with bear), it's just a lot of fun and you rarely see it.

• Fleabass1

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

But really it's the zentorno over every other car.

• bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

I would have to say 9F. When you get it right it's really good, but when you get it wrong then it really goes wrong.

• Belch

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

I would give the voltic a whirl. Not a great top speed, but the acceleration is blistering. If you can master the acceleration along with the lack of engine noise through the corners, you can take any car so long as it's not a straight highway race.

My personal favorite is a carbonizairre. Either that or a comet. They are both capable of embarrassing supers in the right hands.

• DriveLikeAViking

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:22 AM

Certainly not a "quick" car, however, if you're looking to improve your overall driving skills, I would suggest buying a Futo and supping this bad boy up. It will teach you quickly in how to control your acceleration, power sliding and correcting when the back end come's out. Also, it's a cool car. 
This is when we did a Futo meet @ Red Rum. 
This is my beast:

Futo is sh*t, schwartzer is the real deal.
The shwartzer is one of the hardest cars to drive but also one of the funniest. If you want a fast and tailhappy car you should get the banshee or the comet and for muscles the dominator

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Comet sounds perfect for you and its a great looking ride just needs a no spoiler option.

• the_warbsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

f*ck butt

Sorry mate, but this is all I heard.

• Argonaut

panache bordering on effrontery

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

Comet sounds perfect for you and its a great looking ride just needs a no spoiler option.

I don't see how people like it without the spoiler, without it it looks too little like a Porsche to suit the no spoiler option, I think it's better with one 

• ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

Don't apologize for buying cash cards . f*ck butt hurt kids a little more by buying as many as you want.

Finally. Someone says this.

Wake up dumb wads. Not everybody is playing the game 24/7. THAT'S what CC are for. Some people only have 2 hours max to play this game with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users