• New-Zealand

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

COMET!!!!

• mechluvin89psn likes this

godziller
  • godziller

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by godziller, 29 June 2014 - 02:52 AM.

Coquette, comet, and carbonizarre come to mind...if you're looking for a free car the ruiner is rad

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by Diesleman, 29 June 2014 - 03:03 AM.

Lol, someone said f620, that car is tame as f*ck. Banshee with mid tier suspension and no spoiler.

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:06 AM Edited by budcat, 29 June 2014 - 03:06 AM.

Banshee, Coquette, Surano, you gotta own at least one.

• coach_wargo likes this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:51 AM

mmmmmmmmm Pantooooo.Blaaade/Rrrrrhapsody/Waarrrener.

AIDSfromMeth
  • AIDSfromMeth

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:03 AM

OP its all about the sports classics, f*ck them fags thinking there cool in there gay ass super car.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

I am a biased can of premium grade Pisswasser and an embarrassment to Canada.

Fixed it.

• RisingAlone, Wombater_18 and MrManBuz like this

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:16 AM Edited by AlienOne, 29 June 2014 - 04:21 AM.

OP its all about the sports classics, f*ck them fags thinking there cool in there gay ass super car.

Oh, you're cool. You're probably that guy who drives around in his sh*t cars while everyone and their mother takes turns firing rockets at you and then goes into passive mode and uses the jerk action

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

boy, if only this were the earlier days, where you could glitch pre-order vehicles.

you dont know sh*tty handling unless you've used the hotknife

• Diesleman likes this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

The wild cars are just more fun to drive, someone said coquette, I love that thing!

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

that guy who drives around in his sh*t cars while everyone and their mother takes turns firing rockets at you and then goes into passive mode and uses the jerk action

Describes me pretty well actually. Not gonna lie
  • budcat and AlienOne like this

Cokecan72
  • Cokecan72

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:48 AM

I would say the Futo for a fun challenging car to master, or a done up Ratloader it handles like a brick with tyres made from ice..

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:43 PM

Comet is possibly the best sports car once you learn to master it. At first you'll be doing flips off bumps and spinning out every turn, but learning to master it is a rewarding experience.

0_0.jpg

Is that a Comet with no spoiler? How?

The spoiler is the one thing preventing me from buying that beast.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by rawrsnar, 29 June 2014 - 05:58 PM.

Comet is possibly the best sports car once you learn to master it. At first you'll be doing flips off bumps and spinning out every turn, but learning to master it is a rewarding experience.

-pic-

Is that a Comet with no spoiler? How?

The spoiler is the one thing preventing me from buying that beast.

It's just a temporary glitch, unfortunately: 

mechluvin89psn
  • mechluvin89psn

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

comet it looks awesome drives awesome (hard to handle but if u can its the fastest sports car, not many ppl have one when i use mine in group missions ppl always comment how cool it is and are suprised by how fast it is. drag race sports class youll never lose learn to turn youll defo never lose

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

Doesn't EVERY car in the game fishtail at high speed? Haha.

Seeing the Massacro's on here makes me want to sell my Jester....

waters
  • waters

Prankster

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Anyone else here leave their brakes stock when they mod cars, I always feel it gives you more control when the back end starts sliding, with race brakes the minute that back end goes it does a 180 degree fishtail

Mrgrandis_HKG
  • Mrgrandis_HKG

Employee Of The Month

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

Comet, 9F and the Carbonizarre.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

Try the Surano it's fast with a high top speed but it's steering is unpredictable, At times it can oversteer but at others it can understeer and a lot of the time you'll have to think before you turn at high speeds.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Gangsta

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

The Banshee. It can be difficult to handle, but has insane acceleration. Someone good with the Banshee can win races with it.

0_0.jpg

• bloatedsack likes this

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:23 AM

The Banshee. It can be difficult to handle, but has insane acceleration. Someone good with the Banshee can win races with it.

0_0.jpg

Yup, I think the handling is great on it actually, I'm not sure why it gets criticised for it - it's very well balanced, far easier than a Comet or 9F. It's off the pace of the top cars but not by a huge margin, I won loads of races in mine because it was so nice to control.

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

Yup, I think the handling is great on it actually, I'm not sure why it gets criticised for it - it's very well balanced, far easier than a Comet or 9F. It's off the pace of the top cars but not by a huge margin, I won loads of races in mine because it was so nice to control.

The Banshee will get eaten by an Elegy or Jester if you're against anyone half decent. Yes it's a fun car to use and I like using it for races myself but it's a long way off the pace.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:05 AM Edited by Jimrod, 30 June 2014 - 10:06 AM.

Yup, I think the handling is great on it actually, I'm not sure why it gets criticised for it - it's very well balanced, far easier than a Comet or 9F. It's off the pace of the top cars but not by a huge margin, I won loads of races in mine because it was so nice to control.

The Banshee will get eaten by an Elegy or Jester if you're against anyone half decent. Yes it's a fun car to use and I like using it for races myself but it's a long way off the pace.

Yes, but how often do you come up against good racers? The other thing with the Banshee I always found was that it was really hard to pit manoeuvre for other cars, I barely noticed them hit me and then they'd spin out. I'm not sure why as the game files say it's lighter than most too.

I use Cutting Coroners to test all my cars as it's become the standard test and I got around in about 57.5 in the Banshee, 56.5 average in the Jester, 56 in the Massacro and 55.5 in the Elegy (a rough average). So yes it's off the pace but not critically for actual racing. Some of the other Sports such as Comet and Carbonizzare are more off the pace unless you happen to get a perfect lap. That said I got a 54.25 not-quite-perfect lap in the Elegy at the weekend so it's far and away the best sports for that kind of track.

MrManBuz
  • MrManBuz

Men become demons

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:42 AM

Yes, but how often do you come up against good racers? The other thing with the Banshee I always found was that it was really hard to pit manoeuvre for other cars, I barely noticed them hit me and then they'd spin out. I'm not sure why as the game files say it's lighter than most too.

I use Cutting Coroners to test all my cars as it's become the standard test and I got around in about 57.5 in the Banshee, 56.5 average in the Jester, 56 in the Massacro and 55.5 in the Elegy (a rough average). So yes it's off the pace but not critically for actual racing. Some of the other Sports such as Comet and Carbonizzare are more off the pace unless you happen to get a perfect lap. That said I got a 54.25 not-quite-perfect lap in the Elegy at the weekend so it's far and away the best sports for that kind of track.

Sure, you rarely do come up against good racers, but with the way most people race, with traffic, catchup (spit) and slipstreaming on you need every advantage you can get when you inevitably get sideswiped by some loser who can't race. 

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Rapid GT is a pretty underrated sports car, I think mainly because of how it handles. I've stuck with it and am pretty happy with the results.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:54 AM

This is my Boston Bruins Bati. It is the singlemost satisfying vehicle in the game, for me. At $15,000 and another $100K+ in upgrades, it's a steal to buy. 

However, based on the diverse way this vehicle allows players to approach the game, entertainment options are endless.

I started this thread, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Eat Your Heart Out, almost as a tribute to what this vehicle opens up in the game.

This bike redefines how a player plays the game and gives access to another full experience that cars simply cannot.

Anyhow, I don't mean to blather on, but if you don't have a bike, I highly recommend taking this one for a whirl. ENJOY!! ;)

0_0.jpg

Nice to see a Boston fan here on the forums. I, as well, am a Boston/New England fan, except for the Celtics and Revolution because I don't like basketball or soccer.

I kind of feel the same way, tommyboy9413, in that I grew up playing baseball and football, and we always watched hockey.

So, naturally, I gravitate toward those sports. Of course, I'm a die-hard NE Patriots fan, so, meet my OTHER Bati... lol!!

0_0.jpg

I keep telling myself not to buy another Bati... for the Sox! ;)

IanE55
  • IanE55

Not a hipster.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:56 AM

Infernus, it understeers a bit often but is fun to drive... so is the Massacro and Panto.

Scott Kudo ♥
  • Scott Kudo ♥

Moe Moe Kyun! ♥

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:16 AM Edited by Scott Kudo ♥, 01 July 2014 - 05:17 AM.

This is my Boston Bruins Bati. It is the singlemost satisfying vehicle in the game, for me. At $15,000 and another $100K+ in upgrades, it's a steal to buy. 

However, based on the diverse way this vehicle allows players to approach the game, entertainment options are endless.

I started this thread, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Eat Your Heart Out, almost as a tribute to what this vehicle opens up in the game.

This bike redefines how a player plays the game and gives access to another full experience that cars simply cannot.

Anyhow, I don't mean to blather on, but if you don't have a bike, I highly recommend taking this one for a whirl. ENJOY!! ;)

0_0.jpg

Nice to see a Boston fan here on the forums. I, as well, am a Boston/New England fan, except for the Celtics and Revolution because I don't like basketball or soccer.

I kind of feel the same way, tommyboy9413, in that I grew up playing baseball and football, and we always watched hockey.

So, naturally, I gravitate toward those sports. Of course, I'm a die-hard NE Patriots fan, so, meet my OTHER Bati... lol!!

0_0.jpg

I keep telling myself not to buy another Bati... for the Sox! ;)
Wow, I'm not a football fan but those colors looks awesome on the Bati. I think I might just get on to change it to that. It looks sick!

DAM351V8
  • DAM351V8

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

Has 2b cars that can whip donuts by engine power/gearing alone. (Not with brakes) SO THE WINNERS ARE "ADDER" & CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY "PANTO"

DAM351V8
  • DAM351V8

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:57 AM Edited by DAM351V8, 05 July 2014 - 03:01 AM.

Not liking the 4ws of librarian'ator. Drove thru puddle& it shat itself

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users