Most rewarding car

98 replies to this topic
Od1lla
  • Od1lla

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

Hello, i have tons of money now (after trying out Shark card, don't judge please) Now i want to buy a very good car, the prize doesnt matter, i want a car that is very good but hard to drive. So when i finally know how to drive it i will win everything. :p 

What car is the best for those preferences? 

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:49 PM

When I saw "But hard to drive" I immediatly thought of the Rapid GT/Cabrio. The Vacca, Bullet, and a few others.
These are hard to drive but somewhat fast.

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

Give the Banshee a go.

• CReaper210, na89340qv0n34b09q340, Nakura and 1 other like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Don't Click the GIF

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:53 PM Edited by Winning001, 28 June 2014 - 02:00 PM.

Cars that are "challenging" to drive**
Comet
Stinger
Stinger GT
Winni Issi
Banshee
Rapid GT
Rapid GT Convertible
Super Diamond
9F
9F Cabrio

Spoiler

Spoiler
  • beer is gud, Vanilla Poison, Christian21J and 1 other like this

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Never shoot at a gun on the floor,it might shoot back.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Buy a 9F.It can outrun most cars.
  • TomKongPhooey and Christian21J like this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

Don't apologize for buying cash cards . f*ck butt hurt kids a little more by buying as many as you want.
  • WillWorthington3, Tawner, jdwarfer and 9 others like this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

There are a lot of hard to drive cars but few, that when mastered, are considered best in class.  You can master a Banshee but its still in the bottom 3rd of its class.

The Dominator is probably best exception. It is the fastest but more challenging to drive than the Gauntlet. If you master the Dominator you can "dominate" the muscle classs

• gagemb9918 likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Massacro is a blast to drive. Not really hard but fun as f*ck to drift and rip around in. Here's mine

0_0.jpg

• Magick and Euphorica like this

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

There are a lot of hard to drive cars but few, that when mastered, are considered best in class.  You can master a Banshee but its still in the bottom 3rd of its class.

The Dominator is probably best exception. It is the fastest but more challenging to drive than the Gauntlet. If you master the Dominator you can "dominate" the muscle classs

I have a dominator and I literally just mastered turning it without fishtailing.

Also, the 9F is definitely a good car. After racing my friend (I had an Elegy, he had a 9F), he beat me on the straights, and a couple of times on turns. He's also in Red Rum Racing and hasva positive record of over a couple thousand so he knows what he's doing.
  • KingRyujin-- likes this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

If you ask me people who master the Zentorno are unstoppable. I've mastered my Entity XF and I perform better than in my Zentorno (that's why it's my car of choice) and others in their Zentorno but once mastered you can't beat the Zen. 

• fw3, Cokecan72, Jobbo and 1 other like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:14 PM

This is my Boston Bruins Bati. It is the singlemost satisfying vehicle in the game, for me. At $15,000 and another $100K+ in upgrades, it's a steal to buy. 

However, based on the diverse way this vehicle allows players to approach the game, entertainment options are endless.

I started this thread, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Eat Your Heart Out, almost as a tribute to what this vehicle opens up in the game.

This bike redefines how a player plays the game and gives access to another full experience that cars simply cannot.

Anyhow, I don't mean to blather on, but if you don't have a bike, I highly recommend taking this one for a whirl. ENJOY!! ;)

0_0.jpg

• na89340qv0n34b09q340, Magick, TomKongPhooey and 2 others like this

Od1lla
  • Od1lla

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Od1lla, 28 June 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Thanks for all the replies! :D Still not sure though, where can i buy the Dominator btw?

And not to high of level yet, so i cant buy all the upgrades :'( 

What about the Adder? I see so much hate for it, so it makes me curious is it worth it? 

waters
  • waters

Prankster

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

Ocelot f620, a real mans car :), mind you be prepared to lose your temper every 2 mins when it fishtails all over the shop

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

Massacro is a blast to drive. Not really hard but fun as f*ck to drift and rip around in. Here's mine

0_0.jpg

Yes, the OP needs a Massacro

0_0.jpg

Although if you're looking for something challenging to drive, get a Carbonizzaire. It's fast but it fishtails quite a bit. It's like driving on ice, and is a nice challenge

• KeeNer187 likes this

mareepx
  • mareepx

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

This is my Boston Bruins Bati. It is the singlemost satisfying vehicle in the game, for me. At $15,000 and another $100K+ in upgrades, it's a steal to buy. 

However, based on the diverse way this vehicle allows players to approach the game, entertainment options are endless.

I started this thread, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Eat Your Heart Out, almost as a tribute to what this vehicle opens up in the game.

This bike redefines how a player plays the game and gives access to another full experience that cars simply cannot.

Anyhow, I don't mean to blather on, but if you don't have a bike, I highly recommend taking this one for a whirl. ENJOY!! ;)

0_0.jpg

I have an Akuma :)

OwensRacing
  • OwensRacing

LSAT

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

Honestly the adder is a fun car. It rips and does so on asphalt and dirt. Straight up Chiliad. It's a beast but very very common. Some don't like it. Only because it's owned and used a lot.

I do prefer the Zentorno to the Adder myself.

If you want it to cruise and rip in free roam get what you like the looks of.

All cars have their own characteristics. I'd suggest learning to drive cars that are top of their class. This will yield you the best results in races.

mareepx
  • mareepx

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

Thanks for all the replies! :D Still not sure though, where can i buy the Dominator btw?

What about the Adder? I see so much hate for it, so it makes me curious is it worth it? 

No it is outclassed by the Entity XF and the Zentorno

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:35 PM Edited by MajorVienna, 28 June 2014 - 02:41 PM.

Oracle. Very fast coupe class car that can win races (4.0 to 4 and a bit bars of top speed depending on which graph you look at ingame. And you can choose from 2 body styles. They drive identical. Can drift well if you learn it.
Most underestimated car. Unpopular due to being common I think.

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by bloatedsack, 28 June 2014 - 02:44 PM.

Hello, i have tons of money now (after trying out Shark card, don't judge please) Now i want to buy a very good car, the prize doesnt matter, i want a car that is very good but hard to drive. So when i finally know how to drive it i will win everything. :p

Adder.

Seriously, btw.. That's why the easymode kids hate it, and that's why some people continue to use it. It rewards knowing its limitations. The Comet is close, but overall doesn't compete at the highest levels with the others, so while you can get really good driving it, a halfwit in a Jester, Massacro, or Elegy will still wipe the floor with you.

• NikkoCharger and FAT CURRY like this

boron5
  • boron5

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

It's whatever car puts a smile on your face when you drive it at the limit without crashing. I can drive my Entity flawlessly all day, but it doesn't really make me happy, which is why I haven't driven it once in the two months since I purchased my Massacro.

In this game a rewarding car is some combination of high speed stability + prone to oversteer + ability to accelerate out of corners quickly.

• KingRyujin-- and u53rn4m3 like this

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

You can find Dominators on the street and they're pretty common too, so don't waste your money on buying one.

The Adder was a great car until Mors stole it from me. I'd say it's a bigger challenge to master than the Entity XF but just as competitive. The Zentorno is probably a similar beast too tbh.

The only car that I actually avoid due to it being hard to control is the Issi.

Duality Scarlet
  • Duality Scarlet

Getsuga

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:47 PM Edited by Duality Scarlet, 28 June 2014 - 03:50 PM.

If you ask me people who master the Zentorno are unstoppable. I've mastered my Entity XF and I perform better than in my Zentorno (that's why it's my car of choice) and others in their Zentorno but once mastered you can't beat the Zen. 

Couldn't agree more, the Zen is absolutely unstoppable once you learn how to drive it.

Carbonizarre/Gauntlet/Rapid GT/Panto are hard to drive.

emptyplayer
  • emptyplayer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by emptyplayer, 28 June 2014 - 03:52 PM.

Certainly not a "quick" car, however, if you're looking to improve your overall driving skills, I would suggest buying a Futo and supping this bad boy up. It will teach you quickly in how to control your acceleration, power sliding and correcting when the back end come's out. Also, it's a cool car. 

This is when we did a Futo meet @ Red Rum. 

0_0.jpg

This is my beast:

0_0.jpg

• coach_wargo, Neal Fargo, RisingAlone and 2 others like this

DUNPHY
  • DUNPHY

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

Zentorno to be the absolute fastest.. coming from my Tursimo ive actually had a fair amount of difficulty learning to drive it well.. I probably still drive my Turismo faster but the Zentorno is definitely faster! Personally though.. the Z-Type is my fav by far! Its fast and looks classic! 

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hard to drive futo and adder. The others i find it very easy

SaturatedFat
  • SaturatedFat

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

Buy the Dump.

Best in its racing class.

• mesmerizing oak likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

If you want a super car get the Zentorno. You won't regret it, and it can be a bit challenging to drive in races until you understand how it spins out. Fun to control those spin outs though

Certainly not a "quick" car, however, if you're looking to improve your overall driving skills, I would suggest buying a Futo and supping this bad boy up. It will teach you quickly in how to control your acceleration, power sliding and correcting when the back end come's out. Also, it's a cool car. 

This is when we did a Futo meet @ Red Rum. 

0_0.jpg

This is my beast:

0_0.jpg

A futo meet would be a quick trip to bad sport for me lol

• Muscleracer likes this

lazyassedlover
  • lazyassedlover

Lazy Assed Lover - Big Font, Big everything - Miss Los Santos Ju

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

Bf bifta, great car, fave car in fact but has a tendency to spin and slide

Mikucki
  • Mikucki

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

The comet is difficult to drive near the limit but its wicked fast and the only car in gta5 the resembles the handling of irl rwd cars

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

Dominator

Comet

Banshee

The ONLY Cars that'll reward your dedication with something that can be competitive in Races on proper Tracks, not flat-out top speed runs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users