Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which patch do I need for modding GTA IV?

5 replies to this topic
maurice96
  • maurice96

_Caspboy_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by maurice96, 3 weeks ago.

Okay, so I had gta iv on my pc for quite t=some time, and finally I've got the courage to mod it. Currently, I'm at a halt. The current patch I have installed is 1.0.3.0 + crack. I've seen alot of mods require different ones, so which is most used or recommended - and how do I install it?

p.s - my pc is low-mid range

kaow
  • kaow

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 3 weeks ago

Okay, so I had gta iv on my pc for quite t=some time, and finally I've got the courage to mod it. Currently, I'm at a halt. The current patch I have installed is 1.0.3.0 + crack. I've seen alot of mods require different ones, so which is most used or recommended - and how do I install it?

1.0.4.0 or 1.0.7.0.

1.0.4.0 is recommended. How to install it? Well.. just like you did 1.0.3.0? I don't support pirating, I have steam version myself and you should too, but obviously if not you'll need a crack for the patch.

maurice96
  • maurice96

_Caspboy_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

1.0.4.0 or 1.0.7.0.

1.0.4.0 is recommended. How to install it? Well.. just like you did 1.0.3.0? I don't support pirating, I have steam version myself and you should too, but obviously if not you'll need a crack for the patch.

I didnt pirate, i thought the crack was required like in gta sa :blink: Well, thanks!

kaow
  • kaow

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by kaow, 3 weeks ago.

1.0.4.0 or 1.0.7.0.

I didnt pirate, i thought the crack was required like in gta sa :blink: Well, thanks!

Oh I completely forgot, sorry..In that case  you must downgrade, google 'steam downgrade 1.0.4.0' and do as the guide says. it might sound a little complicated so I did it in other way, but it should work for you. Though you might be able to use crack with steam version.. but I'm not sure if that would work.

• maurice96 likes this

josh2000
  • josh2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

(piggybacking your thread as not to clutter the forum)

What patch for EFLC are we using now?  and what base plugins are needed, i.e. ASI loader, scripthook?  I did a lot of searching but all I could find was outdated info and dead links, I couldn't even get a trainer to work on the latest patch. 

any help is much appreciated

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Packet from the PC Gaming Master Race

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, A week ago.

EDIT#1: Oh, you're running EFLC. These files probably won't help you then. Sorry mate.

Many of the things you need can be found by going to this thread:

http://gtaforums.com...artwork-thread/

ENB%20SCREENSHOT%20THREAD%20NIKO%20GUN%2

These are the files I use for 1020/1030/1040/1004. Make sure you backup your GTA Program Files folder (make a copy to somewhere) before you use. Look at the files inside. The filelist.pak, files.txt and filelist.txt files overwrite GTA Program File files. Just incase. But this has worked for me where everything else didn't.

http://www.mediafire...From_Packet.rar

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users