Photo

Bring on the GORE!

140 replies to this topic
Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:04 AM Edited by Simply logic, 07 July 2014 - 04:33 AM.

Hey everyone, I want to crush someones head in with a crowbar! If Rockstar thinks that gore is offensive they're WRONG, I'm offended that i die like a RAGDOLL. I'm tired of these mechanics, why isn't GTA V good? The next GTA should have realistic GORE because the new consoles can handle it.
  • Foppez„o, LancerG2 and cookiemonster14 like this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Crush a skull with a crowbar? Have you played Dead Island or The Walking Dead survival instincts games? Both games are all about melee weapons like crowbars,bats,machete's,ect. Survival instincts has great up close knife stabs to the head animation.

GTA 5 is violent and has blood pools,but chainsaws and decapitation will probably not return to a GTA game.

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

bring back rdr 'gore'... they moderated gore way too much in this game no doubt. if i'm hunting heads i want to see them split wide open.

• DrDetroit, Bozzah, Simply logic and 3 others like this

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by Simply logic, 11 July 2014 - 06:52 PM.

Crush a skull with a crowbar? Have you played Dead Island or The Walking Dead survival instincts games? Both games are all about melee weapons like crowbars,bats,machete's,ect. Survival instincts has great up close knife stabs to the head animation.

GTA 5 is violent and has blood pools,but chainsaws and decapitation will probably not return to a GTA game.

wow thats really weak

bring back rdr 'gore'... they moderated gore way too much in this game no doubt. if i'm hunting heads i want to see them split wide open.

Awesome, thats what we need better death in GTA!

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

I'd like Red dead redemption gore:)
  • thekillerdonuts, Simply logic and Xanbukka like this

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by K-Malo94, 28 June 2014 - 04:30 PM.

They were going for more realistic injuries. Have you ever hit someone on the head with a crow bar? they don't just explode. The only reason RDR's gore was the way it was is because that's how the game was stylized. GTA V is not as gritty as RDR. 

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:39 PM Edited by Simply logic, 11 July 2014 - 06:51 PM.

They were going for more realistic injuries. Have you ever hit someone on the head with a crow bar? they don't just explode. The only reason RDR's gore was the way it was is because that's how the game was stylized. GTA V is not as gritty as RDR. 

I said CRUSH! I want to impale somebody and BREAK some BONES in GTA!
  • Bozzah likes this

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by K-Malo94, 28 June 2014 - 04:46 PM.

I said CRUSH! I want to impale somebody and BREAK some BONES!

You apparently missed my point entirely. Human skulls are not that fragile. Unless you're dropping a cinder block directly over someone's head, you won't crush anything. You should look up TBI's (Traumatic Brian Injuries), which is more likely to occur with a baseball bat or crowbar.  And like I said. GTA V isn't stylized as a cartoony or gritty/horror game. So that's why things are the way they are. 

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 28 June 2014 - 04:46 PM.

Max Payne 3's gore would be more fitting. GTA V/O's is similar, but more MP3 lite. There needs to be actual bullet holes, not just blood splats where you got hit.

• Zanje, Dr Murder and Simply logic like this

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

You apparently missed my point entirely. Human skulls are not that fragile. Unless you're dropping a cinder block directly over someone's head, you won't crush anything. You should look up TBI's (Traumatic Brian Injuries), which is more likely to occur with a baseball bat or crowbar.  And like I said. GTA V isn't stylized as a cartoony or gritty/horror game. So that's why things are the way they are. 
Steel V.S Bone, hmmmm i wonder who'd win. If GTA V isn't cartoony then what is it?

System 11:11
  • System 11:11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

Umm, have you tried doing a burnout on a dead npc? Tons of blood.

• dairyworker likes this

strakan7
  • strakan7

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

bone and steel have similar stress tolerences. Maybe its because your char has a weak arm?

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

rofl liberal mofos

drpizzaGTA
  • drpizzaGTA

i am dr mario and i prescribe high fives

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

i'll just slowly back away now

• TinyMcBig likes this

Death Magnetic
  • Death Magnetic

Not such a n00b

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

When I'm hopped up on Bull shark testosterone I want to be able to rip somebody's arm off and beat them to death with it.
  • LancerG2 likes this

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:03 AM

This game doesn't need that. This game isn't that game. There are plenty of other games that have that. If you need a gore fix go play Dead Island or call of duty. This game isn't for people under 18 so there isn't any appeal to add in gore.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Death Magnetic
  • Death Magnetic

Not such a n00b

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

This game doesn't need that. This game isn't that game. There are plenty of other games that have that. If you need a gore fix go play Dead Island or call of duty. This game isn't for people under 18 so there isn't any appeal to add in gore.

But gore is realistic.
  • Simply logic likes this

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:37 AM Edited by RajunKjun, 30 June 2014 - 03:38 AM.

If it is cartoony I'd like to see more black charred faces when caught near explosions.

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:59 AM Edited by budcat, 30 June 2014 - 04:00 AM.

I like the RDR chunky bullet holes and a direct hit from an RPG or buzzard rocket and especially a tank round should result in that explosive rifle red mist from RDR.  I also wish they wouldn't be so quick to end the death cams, I'd like to watch that horrific motorcycle crash to the very gruesome end.  Keeps me off of them in real life.

• strakan7 and Simply logic like this

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:16 AM Edited by Simply logic, 11 July 2014 - 06:54 PM.

I like the RDR chunky bullet holes and a direct hit from an RPG or buzzard rocket and especially a tank round should result in that explosive rifle red mist from RDR.  I also wish they wouldn't be so quick to end the death cams, I'd like to watch that horrific motorcycle crash to the very gruesome end.  Keeps me off of them in real life.

Yes, i would like the death cam to follow my severed limbs on GTA like the death cam does on fallout 3.

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:23 AM Edited by jazzbone, 02 July 2014 - 11:28 AM.

Yes, i would like the death cam to follow my severed limbs like the death cam does on fallout 3.

I Agree.
Gta 5 is awesome but would even be more so with some stuff from Fallout 3. Stuff like slow mo grenade explosions with severed body parts. With the Nuka Grenade for flying body parts with also pretty colors.

Adding to the running amuck fun is the heavy incinerator,super sledge,and laser and plasma weapons for rendering enemies into ash and goo piles. Also the railway gun for pinning severed heads to walls. For crushing skulls, up close and personal, the power fist is just the ticket.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Crush a head with a crowbar....are you mentally speshul op? I hope you understand you sound like an idiot.
  • ajdude1 likes this

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:51 PM Edited by Simply logic, 02 July 2014 - 04:52 PM.

Crush a head with a crowbar....are you mentally speshul op? I hope you understand you sound like an idiot.

No its possible if you have a heavy crowbar and a direct hit to someones head on the cement it would probably fracture/crush the skull. I want realistic gore in the next GTA game but not GTA 5 because its junk and gore would be better in a good game.

dairyworker
  • dairyworker

I am the milk man

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

I really don't know what to say. Does every game with violence need to be over the top gruesome. I mean in certain games I can understand but I really don't feel like it is necessary here.

Also I played RDR a ton (finished story 3 times) and dont remember it being as "gorey" as you guys say.

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

You mean Al Gore? He invented the internet :p

Cokecan72
  • Cokecan72

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

Meh.... It's fine

TurkeyShenanigans
  • TurkeyShenanigans

Deadly Force Authorized

• Members
  • Commonwealth

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

I would also like RDR gore, shooting npcs with the buffalo rifle felt way more realistic than the red dot in gta 5.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

They're going for realism? 

So then when I pick someone off right between their eyes with a .50 cal, why doesn't their head pop off? That would be realistic. 

When I blow someone up with a direct shot from an RPG, how come they don't explode into pieces as they really would? 

Do you see where I'm going with this? 

If they wanted realism, then they should've incorporated REALISTIC gore. 

It's a mature game after all, why the f*ck are we dumbing it down when it's not even directed at kids? Yeah, kids play it but they can't buy it on their own, that's on the parents. Why should the actual target demographic suffer because of a demographic that isn't even supposed to be playing the game? 

• Simply logic likes this

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by Simply logic, 11 July 2014 - 06:56 PM.

They're going for realism? 

So then when I pick someone off right between their eyes with a .50 cal, why doesn't their head pop off? That would be realistic. 

When I blow someone up with a direct shot from an RPG, how come they don't explode into pieces as they really would? 

Do you see where I'm going with this? 

If they wanted realism, then they should've incorporated REALISTIC gore. 

It's a mature game after all, why the f*ck are we dumbing it down when it's not even directed at kids? Yeah, kids play it but they can't buy it on their own, that's on the parents. Why should the actual target demographic suffer because of a demographic that isn't even supposed to be playing the game? 
Precisely, maybe the next GTA will step it up.

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The Wombatopug!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

Why would they add something, and then make it disappear as soon as the player respawns? That's just a waste of resources. Besides, this is GTA, not Surgeon Simulator. You want realism? Well, you won't find it in GTA. Maybe in Story Mode, but in general for online, no. Why? As I stated before, the dead player respawns as soon as the dead body evaporates. So what is the point in investing resources for something that we'll only see for 5 seconds?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users