2,035 replies to this topic
Dr. Phil
  • Dr. Phil

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

So you're in a crew Dr. Phil? :p

'course i am! I'm a straight-up OG, ya dig?
  • Anger Personified, henriquedematos, jacka and 3 others like this

Colonel Chocomel
  • Colonel Chocomel

Keep it steady

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

So just watched that DomisLive video where they find the DLC Pack string. Next Tuesday guys?

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Heists next tuesday confirmed by Domislive!!!!

Did you watch his video? They were all too afraid to actually confirm anything after what happened this past tuesday. What they said is that it could drop this coming tuesday, or the next.

they said the most likely date will be next tuesday and the most likely dlc pack are heists --> 100%  legit confirmation
You need to go back and listen to their commentary. They did not confirm anything other than the fact that new DLC will be dropping in the future "at some point".

I'm pretty sure its...cough...sarcasm...cough...

Sarcasm is so easily conveyed through text, how could I have missed it... cough

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

So just watched that DomisLive video where they find the DLC Pack string. Next Tuesday guys?

DomisLive is an absolutely reliable source, if he asked my to spend my life savings on Kodak stocks I would

• Wavesittich likes this

Nightman_Cometh
  • Nightman_Cometh

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

Guys, honestly one of two things makes since when releasing a DLC between Friday 12am ( the least likely of scenarios ) or Next Tuesday ( the most likely ) is that Gamescom is next week starting on the 14th, so releasing the DLC Friday, would be a smart move if it is a big DLC, that way people will tune into live converge and or info revealed about next gen GTAV on the 14th, Tuesday, if it is a big DLC more than likely people wouldn't be board with it by the 14th. Just saying it would be a smart move to keep Rstar in mind right before Gamescom But then again this is the speculation thread.

Colonel Chocomel
  • Colonel Chocomel

Keep it steady

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

DomisLive is an absolutely reliable source, if he asked my to spend my life savings on Kodak stocks I would

Yeah I know. But about the string which stated 'DLC Pack'. Is that something he could have made up to gain views?

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

Yeah I know. But about the string which stated 'DLC Pack'. Is that something he could have made up to gain views?

First off, it isn't hard to fake code. Secondly the dlc will come out, its just a matter of when.

• KnowWhatImSaiyan likes this

A Paradox from 94
  • A Paradox from 94

<TNWO> Join Up

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

You give him too much credit, and do you really think that dlc isn't coming soon?

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Lol @ Kodak. My grandparents quite literally lost a fortune in Kodak stocks...

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

I was cured, all right!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:56 PM

So I ordered Chinese food last night, and the delivery guy told me DLC is coming Tuesday. He seemed pretty legit.

yeh, thats Juan, he's legit

He's the guy who leaked the info about the High Life update, we can trust him.

bmg1001
  • bmg1001

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:01 AM

I'll be staying up tonight, although I still feel update day is Tuesday. If something comes out, I'll probably make a thread for discussion until the official threads are updated. One thing is for sure: The update will be here by Tuesday. 

• KnowWhatImSaiyan likes this

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

I was cured, all right!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

By the way, what proof do you have of the update being released on Tuesday?

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

So I ordered Chinese food last night, and the delivery guy told me DLC is coming Tuesday. He seemed pretty legit.

Actually, other people leaked the High Life update. He just made videos about it.
  • Nokturn likes this

Stingray69
  • Stingray69

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

Actually, other people leaked the High Life update. He just made videos about it.

and he claimed he found it first

bmg1001
  • bmg1001

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

No proof BUT:

The DLC is ready. 

Tuesdays are update days especially the 2nd tuesday of the month.

Gamescom is on the 14th, tuesday is the 12th.

Stingray69
  • Stingray69

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:12 AM

Gamescom is on the 14th, tuesday is the 12th.

"The briefing will commence at 6.00pm BST/7.00pm CET on Tuesday 12th August" - Sony press conferences is on Tuesday and if R* were at Ganescom it would most likely be with PlayStation. http://blog.eu.plays...om-2014-coming/

Wolfpac4Life
  • Wolfpac4Life

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

With that being the case it's making more sense to release Friday. But when has rockstar really ever made sense? It would be great though :)

bwaller25
  • bwaller25

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

Did you watch his video? They were all too afraid to actually confirm anything after what happened this past tuesday. What they said is that it could drop this coming tuesday, or the next.

they said the most likely date will be next tuesday and the most likely dlc pack are heists --> 100%  legit confirmation
You need to go back and listen to their commentary. They did not confirm anything other than the fact that new DLC will be dropping in the future "at some point".

cause you're dumb? i dunno...i got it. =)

FINALLY, WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL EVEVERYONE THE WHOLE TIME. The update is ready and it was supposed to come out this tuesday.

with all due respect, it was uploaded to the market place today (or late yesterday). It wasn't there on Tuesday. We all speculated DLC this week or next...this is confirmation. There is nothing to prove that the DLC was ready on Tuesday but was held back for any reason.

Yeah there is, the leakers who found the supposed release this tuesday found it through rockstar developper information in the game, which stated that the DLC was meant to be released tuesday

never saw pictures of code saying it was due to be released this past tuesday...did you?

or did they just CLAIM that? yeah bro...those "leakers" are full of it..

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

You're so clever, tell me more...
  • Davexen likes this

Harrypothead321
  • Harrypothead321

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

Oh great! Not another stupid fight.Guys get it through your tiny brains that this is a speculation thread not a battle royal thread so go take the fight somewhere else

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

You're so clever, tell me more...

Don't bother with him or pay him any attention. He just starts sh*t with everybody

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

DiBease Gaming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

First off, it isn't hard to fake code. Secondly the dlc will come out, its just a matter of when.

it not hard at all, its called microsoft word

mlgkawaii
  • mlgkawaii

Super Kawaii

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:50 AM

Anybody can leak "future dlc" but it isnt going to be legitimate 100% of the time. We know the dlc is coming we just dont know when.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

This thread is a mess

• Wavesittich, KnowWhatImSaiyan and Dps TiGa like this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

I'm telling Momd!

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Спарта

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

This thread is a mess

It is.

Time to start a thread with a clean slate.
  • MrWuggy, jacka, Kaber and 7 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users