Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA5 Online: Most Frustrating Multiplayer Ever!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
xMaxinatorx
  • xMaxinatorx

HAYVAN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

OP sounds like a butthurt noob.

D3ViOU5
  • D3ViOU5

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

The game is just not deep enough.  It's an open world sandbox, but all there is to do is in the open world is the PvP deathmatch called free-roam.  There's nothing to do but shoot.  Almost every mission mode and mini-game except store robberies and gang wars are routed off to a separate world, which reminds me too much that I am in a game with distinct state and modes, rather than a continuous open world.  If people gather in an apartment, the only social interaction is to run through the new gestures and the whole group in the apertment is doing it.  The interaction  situation is comically shallow.

lol @ not deep enough. It seems your biggest problem is creativity and expecting players to behave in a certain way, and then blame the game when they don't.

Did you know you can also talk to people and make plans for coordinated activities, you would be surprised at how easy it is to get playing with people and doing random stuff without killing each other.

Don't hate the game hate the players, or, you know, play with the players.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

It's been a while since I was on here.

So yeah, my experience with GTA5 Online was horrendously frustrating. :rampage:

Ridiculously expensive weapon and car customizations, unable to remember what hairstyle my character has, god-awful lag, the inability to keep sufficient money without resorting to those stupid micro-transactions, etc. And don't even get me started on the players.

This multiplayer experience gave me the impression of a rushed, broken game. It has left me on the verge of tears. :cry:

Anyone else having similar experiences?

The gameplay is very fun, as long as you are in a closed friend session and not with little kids that can only shoot on sight. Like with any game, creativity can go a long way, so try using the Creator to make some cool stuff, even if it is something else than a race or deathmatch and just tell your friends how to play. For example, a week ago my friends and I were getting bored so I quickly made a Panto Soccer at the soccer field next to Mirror park. Basically each side had 2 bull dozers and they had to push a Panto acting as the ball into the opposite teams goal. Very simple creation but my friends really liked playing it.

Usually, random kids you will meet online are not capable of having fun outside of " lets shoot everyone hihihihi"  but yeah. Try it.

And I very much agree with your opinion about the cash, everything is way too expensive since they nerfed most mission payouts and race payouts. I guess we have to thank ourselves for it for grinding the high paying missions for it, but I guess Rockstar should just stop being greedy with their damn cash cards. 

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

Don't rebuy, just restart the game. They should be back.

You negative Nancy.

I bought a heavy sniper 5 days ago. I can't wait to use it.

Well R* nerfed it hard....

BrentD15
  • BrentD15

Resident Ghoul

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by BrentD15, 29 June 2014 - 11:58 PM.

@Jaggs

Yeah, that's true.

And R* ain't the only company greedy about micro-transaction bullshot.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

I think both sides are right here....

From October to about December it was the best multiplayer I ever played, since then it's degenerated to a troll infested, hacked to death, generally miserable experience. 

R*'s many patches haven't helped as all the nerfing has made solo play tougher and tougher

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:07 AM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 30 June 2014 - 11:07 AM.

B*tching & Moaning Thread: http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

Yep - http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users