New Petition: Remove GFWL from GTA: 4 & GTA: EFLC and convert to S

5 replies to this topic
GamerXP1999
  • GamerXP1999

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:59 AM

"Games for Windows Live (GFWL) is likely to shutdown and that means the GFWL accounts will be deleted. This will disable multiplayer on GTA: 4 and GTA: EFLC and player will not be able to save the single player game. GTA: 4 and GTA: EFLC have compatibility issues with Windows 7 and especially with Windows 8 and 8.1. So were asking you (Rockstar Games) to remove GFWL and convert to Steamworks, and update the games compatibility to the later Operating Systems." Petition Link: https://www.change.o...-8-1?lang=en-US
  • unc13bud likes this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Blue lives don't matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

It won't be shut down.

Besides you can save without Live (XLiveless) or just create an offline Live profile.

• unc13bud likes this

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

I have ZERO problems getting the game to work correctly on windows 7. No install issues, no crashes.

(PC DVD version)

• unc13bud likes this

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

I stay mad @ Rockstar

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

gfwl is buggy, but its better than nothing at all (which is what kockstargames will GIVE US if gfwl did shut down). steam is some sh*t also. i wanted to play portal after a few months, oh NOW steam says i gotta connect to internet to validate or download update or some vs. after three tries downloading the update over 78 kbps line, i started googling and found steam forum moderators locking threads that mentioned this problem BECAUSE THERE WERE GETTING TO BE TOO MANY OF THEM

One Man Standing
  • One Man Standing

Keep up motherf*cker!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

kockstargames

Nice writing skills, man!

On-Topic: I guess they could change it to steamworks, because, it's more safe - the xliveless thingy is good for the pirates to hack GFWL

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

I stay mad @ Rockstar

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

i forgot to add that i had activated portal months before and had played extensively. its just that the machine that had the steam account - i rarely use anymore cause of my serial upgrading

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users