Quantcast

» «
Photo

So what are the best cars in each class up until this point?

62 replies to this topic
Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

Snitch

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

Super: Turismo, Zentorno, Adder (depending on the track. Turismo with best handling, Adder with best max speed, Zentorno in between(as is Entity, which I feel will lose to Zentorno).

Sports: Feltzer, Massacro, Jester, Elegy, Carbonizzare (This class has a lot of almost equally good cars, Feltzer is the only certain one in my racing carage)

Sedan: Schafter, Tailgater (I prefer the Schafter, but this is close)

Coupe: Exemplar (I also have the F620, which is a beautiful car, but loses (not much) to Exemplar)

Compact: Blista, Panto

Off-road: Sanchez, Dune Buggy (Sanchez is better, but Dune Buggy can take hits better, so depends on the track and players, Bifta has horrible handling, but is fast on tarmac (I feel it's in a wrong class).)

Motorcycle: Akuma, Bati 801 (depending on the track. Akuma for handling, Bati 801 for top speed)

Muscle: Gauntlet

SUV: Baller, Huntley S (Baller for handling, Huntley for top speed)

Sports Classic: Z-type, Monroe (Z-type for top speed, Monroe for handling)

Experience: total of 1986 races driven.

• SaturatedFat likes this

Jeffryyyy
  • Jeffryyyy

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

This topic has been done soooo many times. :/

I feel like you only need the Entity Elegy Dominator Blade and either a Sanchez or a Bifta. Unless you race all day with others who have customs the best car in class gets it done for me typically. That said I have 4 sports cars and occasionally race all of them, and I often race my buddy's custom Sanchez with a stock one, I wheelie and he doesn't though and it's pretty close. I think the performance margin between stock and full custom is pretty slim, especially compared to a Sports or Super.

Sooooo.
Super: Entity / Z car
Sports: Elegy
Sport Classic: Monroe until R* reverts the handling back to 1.12 or 1.13 specs, then the Z-type will dominate again.
SUV: Huntley apparently stomps the Baller, I'm yet to see it personally though.
Muscle: Dominator if you can drive, Gauntlet if you can't Blade - acceleration is just ridic.
Sedan: Schafter only, honestly
Offroad: Sanchez / Bifta / Dubsta 6x6
Coupe: Exemplar only, honestly
Utility: Sadler
Vans: Bison, Minivan?

It sucks that you can't see cars' stats in the SSSA website, so what are the best cars in each class?

Holy sh*tsnacks, how is it this game's been out since like October and no one's thought to make this common sense thread already?!!?

Thank JESUS you're here to save us, OP.

It sucks that you can't see cars' stats in the SSSA website, so what are the best cars in each class?

Supers: ?

Sports: ?

Muscle: ?

Off-road: ?

Sports classic: ?

Compact: ?

Coupe: ?

SUV: ?

Sedan: ?

Bikes: ?

Here's some advice. Go do some research as you once suggested. Tons of threads on this (yet alone other media), don't need another one. Stats are irrelevant, just like this repeat thread.

Here's some advice. Go do some research as you once suggested. Tons of threads on this (yet alone other media), don't need another one. Stats are irrelevant, just like this repeat thread.

Yeeeah, No. Keep your advice to your self, thank you.

Only reason I made this thread is because R* release sh*t load of cars in different categories and their stats are no where to be found, so here's some advice, READ THE TITLE and understand what "up until this point" means

Again, this is a REPETITIVE thread. Someone as astute as you should know this. This has been covered COUNTLESS times. Not only here but again on other media outlets.

Their "stats" are featured on the SCLub and in your garage AND in LSC. Where else do you actually need to look? And again, the stats are irrelevant and mostly incorrect.

I understand your thread and it's redundant and irrelevant. Again, do some research.

thanks for confirming this website has some of THE dumbest members ever. Imbeciles.

the OP says "Up Until This Point". Your all pathetic, so pathetic i had to get on my computer off my phone to say this to you all.

One of you is in here from 2003, wtf is wrong with you? getting to old?! WTF im so mind blown over you idiots. Go f*cking complain to a corner of a wall because there isnt no living creature that wants to hear you imbeciles!!!!!!!

[Calmer Version] - The have switched a few cars to different classes and added a sh*t load of cars in the past months/days.

I DONT WANT TO READ OLD THREADS YOU OLD FCKS

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Nobody picks Vans, Utility, Sedans, Coupes, Compacts or SUVs.

Super - Zentorno
Sports - Massacro
Sports Classics - Monroe
Motorbikes - Bati 801RR
Off-Road - Bifta or Sanchez
Muscle - Gauntlet still

I raced all of those just yesterday besides utility. Speak for yourself, Nonchalant Dominance mixes it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users