Reasons GTA IV is better than GTA V

163 replies to this topic
matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

All these reasons make me feel like GTA V is just a bad dream from Niko or someone else.

• SonOfLiberty, nobum62 and Kampret like this

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Unrestrictive Multiplayer.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted A week ago

All these reasons make me feel like GTA V is just a bad dream from Niko or someone else.

"Oh....GTA V...I'm so sorry fan base..."
  • matajuegos01 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

LOL. This thread really shows how insecure the IV fanboys are. There is no need to discuss why Iv is better than V, because V is undoubtedly better. Stupid fanboys, just admit that V is better. This thread should be locked. :D 

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Jelly Filled

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by thekillerdonuts, 2 days ago.

LOL. This thread really shows how insecure the IV fanboys are. There is no need to discuss why Iv is better than V, because V is undoubtedly better. Stupid fanboys, just admit that V is better. This thread should be locked. :D

Snippet from my post to another user who said basically the same thing you said: "It's not insecure of IV fans to start a thread of something an OLD game did better than a NEW one. It is, however, pretty insecure for fans of the new one to retaliate and make their own thread saying what the new game did better than the old one."

Why did you have to come here anyway? Post on topic, reply to someone else's post or don't post at all. None of us "IV fanboys" did anything like what you are doing right now on that other thread that got locked, so don't bring your immaturity here just because your butthurt (hate using that term, but its true).

• Kampret likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by The Odyssey, 2 days ago.

Why did you have to come here anyway? Post on topic, reply to someone else's post or don't post at all. None of us "IV fanboys" did anything like what you are doing right now on that other thread that got locked, so don't bring your immaturity here just because your butthurt (hate using that term, but its true).

You're joking, right? I'm not even gonna bother to reply. 

To stay on topic I'm just gonna contribute. 

City

Ragdoll

Interiors

Story

Characters

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Jelly Filled

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

You're joking, right? I'm not even gonna bother to reply. 

To stay on topic I'm just gonna contribute. 

City

Ragdoll

Interiors

Story

Characters

Even if youre not gonna reply, i'm still going to ask. Joking about what?

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Yokel

• Serbia

Posted 2 days ago

Bumping a thread with a recent post of 4 days ago to call the fans of GTA IV fanboys and insecure shows insecurity itself.;)

This pretty much reminds of when Michael rips on Trevor for being a hipster and Trevor claims to hate hipsters. The only difference is instead of being the proto-hipster you're the proto-fanboy who secretly loves GTA IV and only says GTA V is better for emotional security.:p
  • theGTAking101, WandererNiko and Kampret like this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by The Odyssey, 2 days ago.

Bumping a thread with a recent post of 4 days ago to call the fans of GTA IV fanboys and insecure shows insecurity itself.;)
This pretty much reminds of when Michael rips on Trevor for being a hipster and Trevor claims to hate hipsters. The only difference is instead of being the proto-hipster you're the proto-fanboy who secretly loves GTA IV and only says GTA V is better for emotional security.:p
HEY! I abhor IV fanboys. I eat them for breakfast!
  • SonOfLiberty likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Yokel

• Serbia

Posted 2 days ago

I eat GTA V fanboys before I eat breakfast. Then after breakfast I eat SA fanboys for a mid morning snack.:)
  • The Odyssey, theGTAking101, ssbawesome and 2 others like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

IV > V. End of Discussion.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 days ago

I'm gonna contribute to this thread.

1. Story (undoubtedly)

2. A living world of LC and Alderney (yet another obvious thing)

3. Vehicular physics

4. Pure free-roam multiplayer

5. Fast to join multiplayer sessions (It took me only 15 seconds on PS3, 10 seconds on PC, yet it took me 90 seconds to join GTA Online PS3)

6. Weapon variation

7. The best protagonist (never really in to Vice City)

8. Funny ragdoll physics

9. Ability to grab on ledges and also shimmying

10. Ability to leave car engines on

11. Ability to crouch

More to go.

• theGTAking101 likes this

gtarules_95
  • gtarules_95

Thug

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

1. Story (no question)

2. Protagonist (Niko Bellic is more badass than the trio in V together)

3. Cops are more fun

4. Melee combat is better

5. the Story is longer

its definitely my favourite GTA (with the Episodes counted in) I loved Niko's story the most

but I also liked how the stories were intervined

• Kampret likes this

iCynical1018
  • iCynical1018

Shot caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

If Michael, Trevor, or Frank died in a future DLC, I wouldnt care one bit. They were unlikeable backstabbing boring pricks. The whole vibe to GTAV felt unpleasant to me. They put too much emphasis on "LA IS FULL OF HIPSTERS,WHINY GIRLS, AND HYPOCRITES THAT WANT TO BE FAMOUS"  And it made me cringe because thats the only thing I see on every street in LS. In previous GTAs, those things were there, but thy didnt impact the story or played a major role..they were just there for the laughs. I can go on and on but its too much. GTAV did NOT deserve a 10/10. the industry is just afraid of R* and their army of new coming casuals

• theGTAking101 and ssbawesome like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

IV > V. End of Discussion.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A day ago

If Michael, Trevor, or Frank died in a future DLC, I wouldnt care one bit. They were unlikeable backstabbing boring pricks. The whole vibe to GTAV felt unpleasant to me. They put too much emphasis on "LA IS FULL OF HIPSTERS,WHINY GIRLS, AND HYPOCRITES THAT WANT TO BE FAMOUS"  And it made me cringe because thats the only thing I see on every street in LS. In previous GTAs, those things were there, but thy didnt impact the story or played a major role..they were just there for the laughs. I can go on and on but its too much. GTAV did NOT deserve a 10/10. the industry is just afraid of R* and their army of new coming casuals

This. That's why GTA V only got 96/100 on Metacritic, but IV got a whopping 98/100 on Metacritic. Sorry, I can't like posts today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users