Photo

CJ driving with both hands mod?

2 replies to this topic
Alexalmo
  • Alexalmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hello, there. You see, there is a little thing about SA that I don't really like:

When CJ gets a bit of driving skill, he starts driving with just one hand on the vehicle. I understand that Rockstar wanted to put it like that to show that CJ has got skilled on cars, but I prefer the normal driving animation.

I know this is possible, because I have been in some servers on MTA, by the time when I played it, and I saw a server where you got maximum driving level and you still drove with both hands on the vehicle. I googled about this and nothing at all appears, so I just want to know if there is a specific mod to change this, or if there is some program or method to do it myself.

Thank you.

Zefy
  • Zefy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

Some cars will always make your steer with both hands, even if your driving skill makes you drive with one hand in most cars. Maybe try find a car that allows you to drive with both hands and save it in your garage?

The only thing I can think of that will help is maybe a custom movement ped.ifp....  There are some that customizes your driving animations. Maybe find one that you like.

SAPBird
  • SAPBird

Living the dream

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by SAPBird, 26 July 2014 - 06:23 AM.

You could try and edit the original animations inside ped.ifp, OR, you could use a CLEO script that reverts driving skills back to 0% and makes the player drive with both hands. At around 10% or 15% the player will drive with only one hand on a few vehicles.

Also, I've tried replacing the animations but sometimes the arms might bend and twist in weird ways.

• Frank.s likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users