The Devil's Double

2 replies to this topic
lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

Anyone seen this film?

It's about the sociopathic son of Saddam Hussein, Uday, a guy who simply had no moral values - he raped teenage girls and killed anyone who p!ssed him off at will. And his body double, Latif is the complete opposite. Both characters are played by the legendary actor Dominic Cooper. Uday reminds me of Trevor in some ways and in a weird sort of way he also reminds me of Yusuf.

If you watch it you will be shocked as you probably didn't realize how crazy this guy was. There is even a scene where he literally

Spoiler

Now the story perhaps has too much focus on Uday's craziness and not enough on Latif's inner struggle, but I'd say it's worth watching if for nothing else than for Dominic Cooper's awesome double performance.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:05 AM

I've seen this some time ago, I believe it was on Netflix. Anyways, yeah, it was actually a great film. Though some parts may have been exaggerated a bit .. it still shows a pretty accurate look at how the dude really was.

Dominic Cooper did a bang up job.

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

Has to be one of my favorites. Dominic Cooper's performance is probably the biggest reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users