Photo

Do Lorries/Semi Trucks still exist?

34 replies to this topic
sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

Can somebody show me a picture of a lorry so I can get an idea of what it looks like?

Are you serious? How sad.

I always see them on the left hand side of the map, the base or leaving the chook factory.
(Also, interesting to see Alex was banned..)
  • BUSTED!
  • busted.gif
Here in America where the game was made we call them trucks, based on the info gleaned from clicking his name hes a young fella who doesnt know that they are called lorries in england and likely thinks its something entirely different new vehicle type, or else hes just making fun of you tossers for calling them lorries instead of trucks, haha! 

Well I'm 15 so I wouldn't say I'm that young, buy, I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

no worries, its all good

MichiganMuscle77
  • MichiganMuscle77

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:34 AM

They're everywhere on the highways. Come on guys, you know how vehicle spawning works in these games. The game memory can only handle a certain number of different types of vehicles at a time, so sometimes certain models are omitted. Just because there isn't a single semi truck on the map at one time doesn't mean there aren't going to be ever again - reload and try again.

I just used one tonight. A Phantom with a box trailer. Took it into downtown LS and rammed a stopped player car with him in it right up against a wall. We both exploded.

LukeMayhem
  • LukeMayhem

Old Skool Recreational Gamer

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:41 AM

If there were no trucks anymore. Id be out of job. Then id have to sell my city apartment and move to Paleto Bay and work in a chicken factory.

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

"What the f*ck is a 'lorry'?"

~Trevor

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

They're everywhere on the highways. Come on guys, you know how vehicle spawning works in these games. The game memory can only handle a certain number of different types of vehicles at a time, so sometimes certain models are omitted. Just because there isn't a single semi truck on the map at one time doesn't mean there aren't going to be ever again - reload and try again.

I just used one tonight. A Phantom with a box trailer. Took it into downtown LS and rammed a stopped player car with him in it right up against a wall. We both exploded.

They are not everywhere on the highways and not everyone knows about vehicle spawning since we try enjoy the game instead. I also tried reloading and try again in several different areas on the main roads and no lorry/semi truck so that why I ask just to make sure. 

If there were no trucks anymore. Id be out of job. Then id have to sell my city apartment and move to Paleto Bay and work in a chicken factory.

Lol, it be cool if we can do lorry jobs, I know we had some with I think Gerald which I kind of found fun but in free roam been able to transfer stuff across the full map and getting some cash for it be fun, it could even be explosives and if you knock them about too much it explodes. :)

Thanks again to everyone else for your help. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users