Do Lorries/Semi Trucks still exist?

34 replies to this topic
Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi GTA Community,

I been driving around on the freeway near the military base and the small town at the top (forgot names) and I never see a lorry anymore. I used to see lots when roaming around. 

I also went on single player for a bit and went to same place and saw a couple of lorries. 

So I am wondering have anyone else seen a lorry/semi-truck online? (Be truthful) 

If no one seen one, it looks like rockstar for some reason got rid of them online. 

Kind Regards

Gawkan

• TinyMcBig likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

No, they're still there, look harder in an Invite Only near Customs at the top of the map at around 11:00am. Bound to be alot (as long as you don't have any Simeon vehicle requests laying around).

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Another of Rockstar Games Logic.

Yeah, i've noticed i haven't seen'em anymore online.

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

No, they're still there, look harder in an Invite Only near Customs at the top of the map at around 11:00am. Bound to be alot (as long as you don't have any Simeon vehicle requests laying around).

So you seen them up there recently? 

I barely go on invite only session due to I like to have people around me, etc. I guess I keep checking if you seen them recently and try get there around 11am.

Another of Rockstar Games Logic.

Yeah, i've noticed i haven't seen'em anymore online.

Yea it annoying if rockstar has removed them. I hope they hasn't

tommyboy9413
  • tommyboy9413

Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wish you can store them, and change their colors. I would love to have a yellow or orange Cabover truck with my own license plate.

• LukeMayhem likes this

KoingWolf
  • KoingWolf

If Found: Return to Online Section

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

You don't need an invite or solo only session. They are still there, was playing with them yesterday with some friends.

I was by the docks, if that means anything.

DeployBlue
  • DeployBlue

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

"What the f*cks a Lorrie?"

- Trevor Phillips.

• Karlitoz-E likes this

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Lieutenant | BF Surfer Cruisers & WMCC | Xbox 360

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago

You can find them in Paleto Bay near Beeker's garage and the cluckin' bell factory.

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Fuel Junkie for GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

See them all over near the Southern clip of the map.  From the Airport all the way east.

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I see them all over the map, with trailers and without. It's funny you say that, because I've seen a lot more of them recently.

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Thug

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

me & my friends were driving them last night

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ok thanks all, I just wanted make sure they still exist. I guess I try looking in different areas like the docks, etc or maybe stop looking for a bit and may find one. Haha :)

I wish you can store them, and change their colors. I would love to have a yellow or orange Cabover truck with my own license plate.

That would be a good idea having a bigger garage with like 2 to 5 spots that can fit long things in like lorries and a bigger ls customs for them too or been able to buy them and having them on contact with the tank, buzzard, etc. 

It will give more roleplay options and things to do. 

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

GRA-TA-TA

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can somebody show me a picture of a lorry so I can get an idea of what it looks like?

Lord Darantuin
  • Lord Darantuin

Boogieman

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've seen them around recently in public lobbies so they are still in game :)

Too bad you cannot store vehicles like such, and modify them (if you could just change the color and do small tweaks I would be happy to own one)

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

you will pretty much only find them in invite only sessions with no or only a couple other people and they will disappear on you when you turn around even if you are in the session alone.  Was trying to load a car on a trailer and otherwise play around with them but if no one is sitting in it they disappear even if youre looking at them. very f*cking retarded.  

Basically the key to finding any vehicles and/or variety is invite only session, very few people, no f*cking with the cops and blowing sh*t up, just drive slow and dont crash into everything in sight going full speed so that the sh*tty outdated ps3 hardware has time to render them before you pass where they shouldve been.  More people in session doing more stupid sh*t taxes the system and npc vehicles are the first thing that get cut to compensate.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can somebody show me a picture of a lorry so I can get an idea of what it looks like?

Are you serious? How sad.

I always see them on the left hand side of the map, the base or leaving the chook factory.

(Also, interesting to see Alex was banned..)

• BUSTED!
  • busted.gif

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I always see them on the left hand side of the map, the base or leaving the chook factory.

• BUSTED!
  • busted.gif

Here in America where the game was made we call them trucks, based on the info gleaned from clicking his name hes a young fella who doesnt know that they are called lorries in england and likely thinks its something entirely different new vehicle type, or else hes just making fun of you tossers for calling them lorries instead of trucks, haha! 

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by marco-polo, 4 weeks ago.

Meh, drama drama.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

Haxor turned R* informant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

They spawn all the time out in Paleto, Near the base and basically every  Hwy outside the city. I've actually seen more trailers that are interactive since 1.14

Set you spawn location to last location and lobby hop until they spawn or gamestore.

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gawkan, 4 weeks ago.

You can type lorry in google and it should come up. I also put semi trucks in title for Americans as well, they are the same thing.

you will pretty much only find them in invite only sessions with no or only a couple other people and they will disappear on you when you turn around even if you are in the session alone.  Was trying to load a car on a trailer and otherwise play around with them but if no one is sitting in it they disappear even if youre looking at them. very f*cking retarded.  

Basically the key to finding any vehicles and/or variety is invite only session, very few people, no f*cking with the cops and blowing sh*t up, just drive slow and dont crash into everything in sight going full speed so that the sh*tty outdated ps3 hardware has time to render them before you pass where they shouldve been.  More people in session doing more stupid sh*t taxes the system and npc vehicles are the first thing that get cut to compensate.

That is annoying since I don't play invite only sessions due to it can be boring on your own but cheers for the heads up.

They spawn all the time out in Paleto, Near the base and basically every  Hwy outside the city. I've actually seen more trailers that are interactive since 1.14

Set you spawn location to last location and lobby hop until they spawn or gamestore.

Have you seen them in public lobbies? Also I may try this on the bridge near the army base or the town at the very top.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by marco-polo, 4 weeks ago.

Have you seen them in public lobbies? Also I may try this on the bridge near the army base or the town at the very top.

If i die in the base, they usually spawn.. Sometimes when you drive past they'll be there but not as often. There's usually one leaving the factory with the trailer, and if you do a u-turn there may be one parked on the side of the road.

(Public lobbies^)

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

you can find them time to time in public lobbies if there are only a few people and they arent flying jets and using tanks, however much easier to find in a controlled environment with less people.  Lots of people think certain cars are rare but in actuality no car is rare in this game if you go to invite only session by yourself, they are always in certain spots at certain times, always.  other players actions dictate what and how many spawn, the first thing you will notice if you go invite only and drive slow or just sit in one spot is the major increase in npc traffic and variety of vehicles that spawn.  Depends on why you want it and what you intend to do with it i guess as well but another advantage to invite only is its less likely that ADHD little kids will blow it up or otherwise foil whatever youre trying to accomplish.    The cars you drive also affect what cars spawn, especially in groups of 2-4 ive noticed, had 4 friends driving the karin sultan rs cruising together and the karin sultan was virtually the only car that spawned.  I also have 2 of them in the garage of one of my characters and only 1 in the garage of the other and i notice a much larger number of them driving around when im playing my character with 2, they are not very common when i play my other character, depending on what other players are doing of course.  For a short time i had 4 of them in one garage and it replaced the astrotope as the most commonly spawned car everywhere on the map, so it appears that not only what you drive but also whats in your garage can affect what spawns, multiplied by however many people are in your session and if youre looking for a certain car that no one has its most likely not going to be where it should be very often.

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Last time I played I got ran over by one and I was by Lester's place, the highway around there. It hurt.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Cluckin Bell truck hist!!1! ;)

There's a lot out in Paleto Bay & on the freeways

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gawkan, 4 weeks ago.

you can find them time to time in public lobbies if there are only a few people and they arent flying jets and using tanks, however much easier to find in a controlled environment with less people.  Lots of people think certain cars are rare but in actuality no car is rare in this game if you go to invite only session by yourself, they are always in certain spots at certain times, always.  other players actions dictate what and how many spawn, the first thing you will notice if you go invite only and drive slow or just sit in one spot is the major increase in npc traffic and variety of vehicles that spawn.  Depends on why you want it and what you intend to do with it i guess as well but another advantage to invite only is its less likely that ADHD little kids will blow it up or otherwise foil whatever youre trying to accomplish.    The cars you drive also affect what cars spawn, especially in groups of 2-4 ive noticed, had 4 friends driving the karin sultan rs cruising together and the karin sultan was virtually the only car that spawned.  I also have 2 of them in the garage of one of my characters and only 1 in the garage of the other and i notice a much larger number of them driving around when im playing my character with 2, they are not very common when i play my other character, depending on what other players are doing of course.  For a short time i had 4 of them in one garage and it replaced the astrotope as the most commonly spawned car everywhere on the map, so it appears that not only what you drive but also whats in your garage can affect what spawns, multiplied by however many people are in your session and if youre looking for a certain car that no one has its most likely not going to be where it should be very often.

Ok thanks for the information on npc vehicles. 

I understand if I did find one in public lobby, someone might explode it. I just want to find one and test some things with it and have some fun doing something different.

Hopefully one shows up one day but nevermind if they don't at least I know you can find them in public lobby on a rare occasion. 

Last time I played I got ran over by one and I was by Lester's place, the highway around there. It hurt.

Ok thanks for the heads up and ouch that must of hurt, haha. :)

Cluckin Bell truck hist!!1!  ;)

There's a lot out in Paleto Bay & on the freeways

Thanks, I tried Paleto Bay and the left side of the freeway several times but no luck but I keep checking.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I spent 4 hours finding the right one with trailer I needed to put car in a couple times and I'll say that depending what you're trying to do you may want a friend to help just to sit in it if you're trying to haul something with it. With more Peeples in the lobby they disappear when you turn away and aren't looking at them and in solo invite onlys they still dissapear even if you are looking at them. I tried loading a car and using a bulldozer to close the back door of the trailer and both times it disappeared as soon as the bulldozer touched it. With a friend sitting in the truck it won't dissapear. Was unable to fully test as with friend sitting in it bulldozer ripped the door off and then he had to leave, try again later, lol

Gawkan
  • Gawkan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I spent 4 hours finding the right one with trailer I needed to put car in a couple times and I'll say that depending what you're trying to do you may want a friend to help just to sit in it if you're trying to haul something with it. With more Peeples in the lobby they disappear when you turn away and aren't looking at them and in solo invite onlys they still dissapear even if you are looking at them. I tried loading a car and using a bulldozer to close the back door of the trailer and both times it disappeared as soon as the bulldozer touched it. With a friend sitting in the truck it won't dissapear. Was unable to fully test as with friend sitting in it bulldozer ripped the door off and then he had to leave, try again later, lol

That one of the main reasons I want to find one is to test what it like putting cars in it, etc and also to do other things as well but cheers for the heads up. :)

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

That one of the main reasons I want to find one is to test what it like putting cars in it, etc and also to do other things as well but cheers for the heads up. :)

yea then i highly recommend that you use invite only and bring a friend so someone is always sitting in it, it will save you many hours of looking as they will spawn more frequently and no one will come kill you for your bounty like they would if you do find one in public session, haha!  The one i wanted that had the door that opens down like a ramp spawned up at peleto bay during the week, jack a truck and just drive back and forth slowly accross town switching to a different trailer at each end produced the quickest results in finding one for me.  trailers spawn at the gas station and across from ammunation, but only if you are driving a truck and pulling a trailer.  first truck is usually a clucking bell one that comes out of the driveway by the big chicken, drop trailer at gas station and take a dif one and go to ammunation and repeat back and forth till you find what you want.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes, as others have stated, semis are still in the game. I find them mostly around the docks in LS, the freeways, and Paleto Bay.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

GRA-TA-TA

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

• BUSTED!
  • busted.gif

Here in America where the game was made we call them trucks, based on the info gleaned from clicking his name hes a young fella who doesnt know that they are called lorries in england and likely thinks its something entirely different new vehicle type, or else hes just making fun of you tossers for calling them lorries instead of trucks, haha! 

Well I'm 15 so I wouldn't say I'm that young, buy, I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users