4 replies to this topic
Bandalamente
  • Bandalamente

About to press reset

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Hi all 

I know others have had this issue but I cannot find anyone that has found an answer

My problem is with The Big Score mission - I have tried both the subtle and obvious method and the game is not prompting the final part of the setup 

For the obvious method, have dropped off the driller, and the getaway car (called Lester, parked in corona etc)- now there is no 'Hs' icon appearing to steal the train. 

Have mulled about with all three characters, gone to where the mission starts (Sidetracked), nothing. 

Subtle method, the issue is with the email not arriving for the Gauntlet locations. Got the stingers, parked the getaway car. I have looked up where the gauntlets are supposed to be and gone there, but they are not there without this email first. 

This is definitely a bug as this mission prompt should appear shortly, almost immediately, after parking up the getaway car, in both instances.

Dammit I can forgive all the other bugs I have come across but not being able to complete the biggest heist the whole game has led up to is a crime. Also Micheal is so poor right now he cannot even buy ammo.

Anyone able to help here? 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

since you have been able to do either side of this mission i hope you have a save before so you can redo either one-- my best advice is to hang on to that one no matter what-- and redo either of the setups again and hope it does not hang up again.

You can try the save in a new slot and exit the game, restart and let the new slot reload to see if that unhangs it but it has been hit or miss whether this helps or not with the "stuck game" bug

MMeNDtal
  • MMeNDtal

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

Having the exact same problem with this mission. I'm not getting the email with the location of the Gauntlets. Googled the locations, but they're not there... My other save is months old. Any solutions...?

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

I know it's not the idea solution, but you can use any Gauntlet you can find, not just the ones in the emails.  Steal/buy one, and see if you get the prompt to mod it.

MMeNDtal
  • MMeNDtal

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

I've bought one online, got in it and taken it to a mod shop. Nothing appeared to tell me what to do next... It's like the whole section of the mission has 'hung'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users