The Concept Creators' Lounge

1,893 replies to this topic
Rebel Yell
  • Rebel Yell

Lone Drifter

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:26 PM Edited by Rebel Yell, 29 January 2018 - 02:13 PM.

I completed the gang list for Puritan City, and I need opinions on the names:

Welcome back, ObsydianRaven. Nice to see you back working again. Taking your classic Carcer City into account, I'm not wrong if I say I'm thriving for Puritan City... besides we already needed a Boston concept, too. For the names;

- Moretti Family: I think Mafia franchise has overnamed with Morello and Moretti Crime Families. Providenti Family, maybe? Not so much, but it's closer to Patriarca, and it's a cool sounding surname.

- Spring Hill is fine. However, if you're looking for something related to winter, you could go for: Pine Hill, Spruce Hill (popular choices for Christmas Tree decorations), Plow Hill (This is more of a Simpsons reference to be honest), Everwhite Hill or Russian Hill (for "WWII star" General Winter a.k.a Russian Winter).

• Osric, slimeball supreme and Ivan1997GTA like this

• Claude4Catalina

Carcer City bound!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:28 PM

What about The Walter Hill Gang?  In reference to the director of the cult classic gang movie The Warriors?

• Osric, Rebel Yell, Ivan1997GTA and 1 other like this

• nallen3181

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:35 AM

My concept is different I would like to have a loby with the same 30 players that meet up and do freemode business with allies and rivals fighting over territory's and businesses. I haven't worked out all the details would like some help on the rules. I have a few ideas bit they are rough. 1 no heavy weapons like mini guns rpgs fighter jet tanks so on and so on. 2 there are 6 crews of 5 players with a leader. The leader will act as a admin for there crew. 3 Each leader picks a criminal organization such as a mafia organization street gang and motorcycle clubs. I am thinking two of each. The organization's would be able to pick the following business mafia organization can pick gunrunning or CEO. Street gangs can do mc or gunrunning and mc have the clubhouse. I feel like if the same people play against each other it would make it crew rivals and allies more enjoyable. So if anyone is interested in playing or has ideas on how to make this work please message me in rockstar social club my profile name is nallen3181 and I am on ps4

• Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 3 weeks ago

Here's my concept for GTA Online DLC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic