Some questions regarding $$ glitching and cheater's pool

3 replies to this topic
iamcornholio
  • iamcornholio

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:52 AM

I recently read some posts about people who played Titan of a Crap and were sent to the cheater's pool and got money taken away.

Which brings me to the subject of money glitching. Has anyone here personally experienced any repercussion from doing money glitches? Such as the Journey blocking the garage door glitch, any sort of dupe stuff or even playing FOS V1-4 (if you even consider that glitching).

SirFuzzman
  • SirFuzzman

Grand Inquisitor of Zork

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:01 AM

I glitched millions on the very first money glitch.... I got my Santa billions taken away, but was still left with 9 million. Still sitting on 3 million at the moment.

Metalquill
  • Metalquill

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:13 AM

I played Fos v3 a couple of times, no repercussions in anyway. Not sure if thats the same for everyone, but everyone I played it with haven't had money taken away, its possible its considered and in game exploit rather than a money glitch

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by tymaster50, 27 June 2014 - 03:34 AM.

on my main i was cheater pooled indefinitely (timer kept going up once it hit 0), my 2nd character got her rank reset, my BasedMakaveli account was banned, reportmetyree is still free i think. This was during the billionaire days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users