Photo

XP and Cash rewards in missions.

7 replies to this topic
kingredbeardi
  • kingredbeardi

n00b

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by kingredbeardi, 26 June 2014 - 05:54 PM.

Not sure of the logistics behind how XP and $$$ is rewarded in missions, but this stumped me...

Played a contact mission, can't remember which, but I died pretty much instantly due to a fault on my part and was rewarded $27K at the end whereas every single other player in the team only got half of that.

Another example, during a game of Coveted, I killed a good amount of enemies and then flew the chopper to get the container and drop it off. I received half the amount of XP and $$$ as everyone else.

Anyone know why?

Edit: I don't know if this helps but I wasn't hosting either games.

Zhake
  • Zhake

I own LSPD tint in the regular Pistol and looks gr8

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

If you do a mission being a level lower than the mission requires (e.g. Rooftop Rumble is for levels 75) or if you already did that mission the payment will be halved.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

The Dark Below

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

If you do a mission being a level lower than the mission requires (e.g. Rooftop Rumble is for levels 75) or if you already did that mission the payment will be halved.

Thats not true anymore.

@OP was this the first time you played this mission?

WillWorthington3
  • WillWorthington3

*Lone Wolf*

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

Not sure of the logistics behind how XP and $$$ is rewarded in missions, but this stumped me...

Played a contact mission, can't remember which, but I died pretty much instantly due to a fault on my part and was rewarded $27K at the end whereas every single other player in the team only got half of that.

Another example, during a game of Coveted, I killed a good amount of enemies and then flew the chopper to get the container and drop it off. I received half the amount of XP and $$$ as everyone else.

Anyone know why?

Edit: I don't know if this helps but I wasn't hosting either games.

First time running a mission gives full payout, after that it's halved.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

Or the first time running the mission gives double payout, after that it's the normal listed amount

kingredbeardi
  • kingredbeardi

n00b

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

Gotcha.

And yeah, it may have been my first time playing, I'm not really sure. I spent months staying away from contact missions and have only just got back into them so I can't be certain.

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

My first RR mission AFTER I reached lvl 75 paid me around $35,000, but that was not my 1st time ever playing it.

PrestoWater
  • PrestoWater

HUGE Vice City Fan

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

My first RR mission AFTER I reached lvl 75 paid me around $35,000, but that was not my 1st time ever playing it.

You get half payment when playing at a level lower than required.Then what you said, full amount for first time past required level

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users