Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should the Warrener be an Annis (GTA's Nissan) instead of Vulcan?

34 replies to this topic
tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

The description goes on about the boxy design. Volvo's are iconic for making boxy cars (in the 80's/90's).  It's a Volvo.

tommyboy9413
  • tommyboy9413

Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

I feel like Rockstar did this because Vulcar in GTA only had one car, the Ingot, so with update, they made it have 2.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

When designing vehicles, R* tends to combine different features from different cars. It's possible that the Warrener is a Volvo with Nissan Skyline brake lights, just like how the Gauntlet is a Dodge Challenger with Chevy Camaro brake lights.

the mods are heavily based on what the japanese do to the skyline though. I think they're just trolling us

The Ruiner has some Japanese-style mods as well, yet it's clearly based on an American car.

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

The corrupt, Fear us.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

Who the f*ck cares.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

When designing vehicles, R* tends to combine different features from different cars. It's possible that the Warrener is a Volvo with Nissan Skyline brake lights, just like how the Gauntlet is a Dodge Challenger with Chevy Camaro brake lights.

the mods are heavily based on what the japanese do to the skyline though. I think they're just trolling us

The Ruiner has some Japanese-style mods as well, yet it's clearly based on an American car.
Imponte is American , but the ruiner reminds me of old supra, Nissan 280 zx and camaro so a real mismash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users