Assuming you have access to some vehicle in reality, would you

18 replies to this topic
mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:41 AM

ever want that vehicle to exist and be accessible in the auto websites/everyday streets of GTA Online?

Are any of you enough of an enthusiast about your car irl that you would enjoy if it, or how many ever vehicles/means of transportation you drive on the daily/own, was digitalized and could be saved into your garage, etc.?

If so, what kind of car, boat, aircraft, etc. and would you keep it exactly as it is in reality, tweak the appearance, or just modify it entirely?

tl;dr (I would)

I love my car, but it would take eons to even add a different coat of paint to it. In GTA I could probably accomplish that in a reasonable amount of time and at least have some version of my enhanced vehicle present somewhere. I used to drive this '99 Acura CL, that I swear was the best thing, but it got to a point where too much money was being put into a vehicle that was wearing out. Would be neat to see a virtual version roaming around to sort of resurrect that past, ha.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by Relative007, 26 June 2014 - 05:46 AM.

Jet Pack. Nuff said and Yes. I will find a way to have the Jet Pack in Reality first. 

My normal car is the quintessial point A to B car, a Toyota Camry. Close enough to the existing sedans so would not effect Online. 

• mesusmist likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

I made a replica of my car in real life in GTA Online. Does that count?

EKGene
  • EKGene

Invite Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:51 AM Edited by EKGene, 26 June 2014 - 05:51 AM.

ever want that vehicle to exist and be accessible in the auto websites/everyday streets of GTA Online?

Are any of you enough of an enthusiast about your car irl that you would enjoy if it, or how many ever vehicles/means of transportation you drive on the daily/own, was digitalized and could be saved into your garage, etc.?

If so, what kind of car, boat, aircraft, etc. and would you keep it exactly as it is in reality, tweak the appearance, or just modify it entirely?

tl;dr (I would)

I love my car, but it would take eons to even add a different coat of paint to it. In GTA I could probably accomplish that in a reasonable amount of time and at least have some version of my enhanced vehicle present somewhere. I used to drive this '99 Acura CL, that I swear was the best thing, but it got to a point where too much money was being put into a vehicle that was wearing out. Would be neat to see a virtual version roaming around to sort of resurrect that past, ha.

Such is the nature of automobiles...  and for me, incidentally.

But, back on topic (sort of), feeling those pangs of nostalgia by way of some video game is what will get you every time.

• mesusmist likes this

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:23 AM Edited by mesusmist, 26 June 2014 - 06:24 AM.

I made a replica of my car in real life in GTA Online. Does that count?

Yup. If I had the skill to do that; it's what I'd be doing right now.

Jet Pack. Nuff said and Yes. I will find a way to have the Jet Pack in Reality first. 

My normal car is the quintessial point A to B car, a Toyota Camry. Close enough to the existing sedans so would not effect Online. 

Toyota's are very reliable. I love them regardless of what new ever comes into play. 

It's going to sound stupid but Jet Pack reminds me of watching Jimmy Neutron and feeling like I was too cool to ever ride a school bus ever again. I feel like if they came into GTA, I'd never drive. I play Halo, jet pack happens, I'm gone all across the map, dodging and hovering over anything.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:34 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 26 June 2014 - 06:45 AM.

I got a paint job and new rims on my real life car in order to match my car in GTA:

boat-tail-riviera-buick-fail-donk-snob_z

• meatrocket8, DiveGummi, KPCC187 and 1 other like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

Ooooooooooooh, Giantsgiants gon' be maaaaaaaaaaaad!

• SkylineGTRFreak, Bombshock and Jolly Swagman like this

Fluffy Apple
  • Fluffy Apple

I Eat Babies

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:05 AM

I have a few projects in real that are being worked on currently but would like to see them in game.

Australian 73 Holden Torana. i love this car to death and would love it in game. shame that GTA isn't based on australian cars.

George-Separovich.jpg

Need some aussie vehicles in this game.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

The scorcher kinda looks like the bike I ride to work, and my '98 chevrolegs are fine.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

I got a paint job and new rims on my real life car in order to match my car in GTA:

Are they split 5 or chrono rims?

Zhake
  • Zhake

Riding a giant bunny to freedom!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I thought that was a in-game pic.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

Whichever ones Benefactor uses:

800px-Schafter-TBOGT-modified-rear.jpg

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

I think it would be cool to see some Australian cars in game. Sign me up for this one.

http://www.streetleg...aliant-charger/

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

The Uranus would be my car if it worked lol. I've got a 92 mustang hatchback as my daily driver. For now I get as close as I can using a Futo.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Whichever ones Benefactor uses:800px-Schafter-TBOGT-modified-rear.jpg

The ones on the benefactor pictured are the chrono rims. That seems close enough. The split 5 ones As I recall are really similar.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

I found that font and font size stupidly difficult to read. Please don't try to be a unique snowflake with super cool text formatting.

O/T: Stickerbomb Panto w/ Roof Rack o' Crap.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

Well, my old doctor had a Lotus Carlton, would love to see it in GTA.

1920px-Lotus_Omega_Nr._460_%28schr%C3%A4

• djdest and Inbred Walrus like this

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by Khelandros, 26 June 2014 - 06:40 PM.

tl;dr (I would)

Your tl;dr is the same length as your original post.

• meatrocket8 and shootingallovertheplace like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

I found that font and font size stupidly difficult to read. Please don't try to be a unique snowflake with super cool text formatting.

O/T: Stickerbomb Panto w/ Roof Rack o' Crap.

I feel special.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users