Photo

[Xbox] race, published with awful timing

5 replies to this topic
RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:04 AM Edited by RowanSane, 26 June 2014 - 04:05 AM.

I've been thinking about this race for a couple of weeks....working on it for a couple of days. I published it this morning, then visited the newswire to read about the new verified jobs. :facedesk:
Rattlesnake Run. Uses most of the same road, notably the tricky section east of the oil wells. The main difference is mine is a point to point and loops back so you run the tricky part in both directions....good timing eh?
Here it is anyway:
Get a grip

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

I've been thinking about this race for a couple of weeks....working on it for a couple of days. I published it this morning, then visited the newswire to read about the new verified jobs. :facedesk:
Rattlesnake Run. Uses most of the same road, notably the tricky section east of the oil wells. The main difference is mine is a point to point and loops back so you run the tricky part in both directions....good timing eh?
Here it is anyway:
Get a grip

timing shmiming... i got hit by this one in double fashion. i had a job called Rattlesnake Run myself, albeit in a completely different location. and i have two races that are months old in the exact same location like the one that got verified. one of them, El Burro Grand Prix, is even my most liked and 2nd most played race. imagine my face when i read the newswire article regarding these new verified jobs 

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

i had a race like rattlesnake run, when that got verified i deleted my 1

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

At this point repeats of essentially simple races are inevitable. I would not worry about it. Some road combinations just scream "I am a race track" and your certainly not the only one hearing the screams.

Also, you should know...there is zero benefit to having a verified track...it does nothing for you at all.

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

Don't feel too bad.  One of the new ROCKSTAR races is about as close to a rip off of one of my creations as you can get.  The whole time I was asking myself why I'm not rocking a T-Shirt or a job in their development, I mean, if their creativity team on the race side just wants to mail it in and start stealing my and your stuff.

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:24 PM Edited by King S0lo, 14 July 2014 - 07:28 PM.

At this point repeats of essentially simple races are inevitable. I would not worry about it. Some road combinations just scream "I am a race track" and your certainly not the only one hearing the screams.

Also, you should know...there is zero benefit to having a verified track...it does nothing for you at all.

true, true.... but i want it! want it! want it!  :pp

like some of the smartest people i know allow themselves to religiously follow some soap opera that appears to have been thought up and written by a bunch of chimpanzees on an overdose of spanish fly, like that i allow myself to want to get a job verified.

not one issue with your comment about the inevitability of multiple races on the same roads. that's just the way it is. once you reach a certain amount of races made you realize how few roads here actually are

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users