I'd like to be able to leave my garage.,,,

35 replies to this topic
ModderX
  • ModderX

PUT IT IN H

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Best thread in existence. Now my car doesn't have to f*cking dent every time I come out of my garage. It's bad enough with NPC cars rarely  blocking the exit!

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Trick

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm still not sure what there is to hit coming out of Weazel Plaza.

Right but it hits the friggin garage door which always fails to open (either not at all or not far enough) and the auto pilot just rams right into it. Seriously?

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm still not sure what there is to hit coming out of Weazel Plaza.

Right but it hits the friggin garage door which always fails to open (either not at all or not far enough) and the auto pilot just rams right into it. Seriously?

Can't say I've ever had this problem with any vehicle exiting Weazel Plaza.  Done it with Dubtsa 6x6 coming out of Richards Majestic but that was my fault for holding down the right trigger rather than just pressing it (as the game says to do).

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The way to do this with the RM garage is just blip the throttle a little to trigger the  cut scene, then let off until the door has opened.

• saintsrow, davetopper and manicmechanic71 like this

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can't say I have had a problem with this. But I fully armor my rides any who.  And of course I check the map before heading out for any bad people, which is pretty much anyone that isn't a crew member or friend. Final point is that I let the animation drive me all the way out and keep my finger off the trigger. 

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

it seems if u using High suspension vehicles more likely get hit by garage door due it's high , but lowering suspension seems bump the rooflight ( i often get out with merryweather mesa ) . only APT with garage door that has no chance getting hit is weazel ( near richards majestic ) or eclipse tower 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users