Photo

how does cheater pool work?

28 replies to this topic
J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

i recently got into the cheater pool (pretty sure it was the hacked mission titan of a crap, i bookmarked it and the fos ones as well) and i don't have a timer in the pool, it only says when i am forgiven that i'll be out

what exactly does that mean? after i do missions or a time limit or what?

Based God Cali
  • Based God Cali

Really Nigga .__.-Formerly jjbinks4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

i recently got into the cheater pool (pretty sure it was the hacked mission titan of a crap, i bookmarked it and the fos ones as well) and i don't have a timer in the pool, it only says when i am forgiven that i'll be out

Not forever but i heard that a first time cheater gets 2 days

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

It's pretty simple how it works, you cheat and you get put in the cheaters pool to rot there forever.

That's an asinine response...

Not sure, hopefully someone on here has some valuable input.  Whether or not you are going to get anything other than sarcasm and poor attempts at comedy is the real question.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

ask rockstar support....this isn't their site. You can get any number of answers here...most of them wrong.

i did ask support, but god only knows when they'll reply, i was hoping someone here would have their own version of how they got out

Not forever but i heard that a first time cheater gets 2 days

kinda what i was thinking, i don't remember where i heard/read it from, but i was under the iimpression that first time cheater pool was 2 weeks, and 2nd infraction was permanent?

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:58 PM Edited by Voodoo, 25 June 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Serious, constructive answers only.

• Soran Is On likes this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:37 PM

the main reason for me making this thread is really to find out how other people got out (not by glitching or anything) like if they played a lot of missions or if they just waited it out and how long it took to wait it out, ive never had cheater or bad sport before and am curious if i am in cheater forever or temp since it's a first offense

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

You got put in cheater's pool for playing those missions? Is that not a little harsh? Would think R* would hunt the makers of the missions not the players, weird way to go about things.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:56 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 25 June 2014 - 08:57 PM.

When I was in cheat pool back in dec was for money from the billionaire days that was gifited to me. I was there for a month but when my timer ran zero I was still there till I made a ticket asking to get out and I did.

X S
  • X S

Confirmation Bias Approved

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

It's pretty simple how it works, you cheat and you get put in the cheaters pool to rot there forever.

Not sure, hopefully someone on here has some valuable input.  Whether or not you are going to get anything other than sarcasm and poor attempts at comedy is the real question.

I love this passive-aggressive attitude that cheaters and glitchers have about exploiting the game.  He wants valuable input, but his willingness to cut corners personifies the meaning of applying less-than-qualitative inputs in hopes of begetting valuable outputs.  You pretend as if you did nothing, and that your punishment was undeserving.

Grow up, kid.  And nobody answer him, please

• Ballistic Jello and SmokeDat like this

KoingWolf
  • KoingWolf

If Found: Return to Online Section

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

You got put in cheater's pool for playing those missions? Is that not a little harsh? Would think R* would hunt the makers of the missions not the players, weird way to go about things.

The makers get banned, the users rightfully get put in a cheater pool. You knew what you were doing going into the mission, and you especially knew what you were doing after bookmarking the mission.

Don't try to cheat money, play like everyone else does, non one is entitled to free GTA bucks.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

These poor attempts are what keep the community "hip" and "fresh"? Spaceman Spiff ftw by the way.

• AlienTwo likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

Are lobbies populated?

Grimase
  • Grimase

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

What is this is keep hearing about a titan mission that gets u cheater pooled?

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

You probably must of grind the hell out of that mission to be put into the cheaters pool or somebody reported you. Anyway you'll probably just be in there for a few days and have some money removed.

Grimase
  • Grimase

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

You probably must of grind the hell out of that mission to be put into the cheaters pool or somebody reported you. Anyway you'll probably just be in there for a few days and have some money removed.

What is so bad about the mission?

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

2 months of phone tag with rockstar and i got out of the cheaters pool. Call their support line for your country and take it from there. Good luck buddy! If you get out and get put in there gain for some reason then you're in for good that time.

Based God Cali
  • Based God Cali

Really Nigga .__.-Formerly jjbinks4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

I heard actually it's 4 months not 2 days, huge mistake lol

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:53 AM

When I was in cheat pool back in dec was for money from the billionaire days that was gifited to me. I was there for a month but when my timer ran zero I was still there till I made a ticket asking to get out and I did.

i don't have a timer though, which is what makes me wonder how long it will last for

I love this passive-aggressive attitude that cheaters and glitchers have about exploiting the game.  He wants valuable input, but his willingness to cut corners personifies the meaning of applying less-than-qualitative inputs in hopes of begetting valuable outputs.  You pretend as if you did nothing, and that your punishment was undeserving.

Grow up, kid.  And nobody answer him, please

i'm not being passive aggressive or trying to pass the blame, i know i messed up saving the mission and playing it, i just would like to know how long this will last since i do not have a timer, love your non-constructive comment though, it kept my thread up for a little bit of time

Are lobbies populated?

i played for about 2 hours, jumped sessions a few times (3?) and did not see a single soul

What is this is keep hearing about a titan mission that gets u cheater pooled?

titan of a crap, a hacked mission that has monkey support that's kinda fun, but gets you cheater pooled if bookmarked or something

i played it i think 5 or 6 times, didn't really grind it, but did play more than i should have, was hosting it for a few friends who were short on money, we couldn't think of any other way for me to give them money soo......... yeah

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:56 AM

You will get a release date eventually I got 2 days.
Also any money u earn in cp is taken when u leave too so... you get nothing

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

You will get a release date eventually I got 2 days.
Also any money u earn in cp is taken when u leave too so... you get nothing

they take my money when i leave? that is lame as hell, i had 7.5 mil to begin with, and after playing 2 hours i got to 100k, ohh well, it's all virtual anyways, but still lame

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by DaTwista, 26 June 2014 - 06:48 AM.

First time in the CP gets you two days of confinement. Playing titan of a crap or bookmarking it on SC will get you CPed, heck if you're on xbox and bookmarked the ps3 version you cannot even play, you were apparently CPed.

Maximum payout for this job on hard was $30k and the punishment was extreme. Probably R* attempting to make a statement because they cannot rid the creator from their game.

Your best bet, if you have not been in the CP before is open a ticket to R* support. Be truthful, sorry and all that crap and they will let you out and return your cash. A lot of us have been given this grace.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

I didnt know its cheating to bookmark a job WTF rockstar!  I just browse the forums and bookmark jobs that seem fun how the f.ck is that cheating huh?? How the hell could I know which ones are glitched thats some fcking twisted logic from R :blink:   great  job  punish legit players if they bookmark the wrong job thats really fcked up.  :sui:

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

so i just called their phone number for my country, told the person i was put into cp with no real explanation no timer, and wanted to know when i'd get out, and all the person said was he was going to open a ticket or escelate the one i have open, something like that, i asked him why my money was removed (7.5 mil-ish) and he asked how much it was, i told him and he said that it was too large of an amount and that the computer system automatically removed it, i told him i have been playing since online went online and that amount is legit, i only play invite only, sometimes with friends, mostly not, and i play random missions by myself, he said they were going to "investigate it" further and blah blah blah, but basically nothing was done, awesome

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

It doesn't work

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

It doesn't work

their contact number?

if it said all circuits were busy, just hang up and try aagain, i got it on second try, had to wait like 10  minutes though

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

Cheaters pool for playing a hacked mission is bullcrap. Nobody got put in there for claiming billion dollar bounties, so how is playing a mission for a measly 30K somehow worse?

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Previously named Rockwheels.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by Rockwheels, 26 June 2014 - 05:42 PM.

I posted in the support forums and Brian B let me out in a few minutes considering I only played it once.

Just post it in the forums and you should be good.
  • J_L_K_64 likes this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:04 PM Edited by J_L_K_64, 26 June 2014 - 06:13 PM.

nevermind i am doing it right now, thanks for the info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users