Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has this happened to anyone else in GTA IV?

12 replies to this topic
Protocol_10
  • Protocol_10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

One time when I was playing GTA IV, I went outside the Burger Shot in Beechwood City in Broker and I stood next to these three guys who were talking to each other and then one turns to look at me and says something and then leaves, so does the second guy, but then the third guy just stares at me and gives me three warnings before he starts attacking me.

I'm not complaining nor reporting this as a glitch or bug or whatever, I'm just asking you guys if this has ever happened to you.

And I'm sorry if it's some sort of gang thing that happens and they say something obvious before they start attacking me, but I usually have music playing in the background when I play so I turn the game volume down.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes. This is a normal gang thing. You will get attacked if you stand too close to any gang. "And who the f*ck is this guy?"

You should really not have music playing on the background when playing this game, you'll miss out so much.

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yep, it happened several times, but in my case, it happens in Bohan, near the Safehouse and near Burger Shot.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

It happens with every group of people, not just gangs. In a park or on a street where 3 businessmen or 2 women are talking, you can listen to their conversation for about 30 seconds. Then they'll turn to you and say something about how you ruined their talk, and one will walk away and then the other will leave, then the final one will attack you. 

snakewithoutatongue
  • snakewithoutatongue

gta shooter

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

yes this is normal thing it have happened many times to me but i just put a bullet to their head.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

The Spanish Lords seem to be the most hostile and the Russians around Hove Beach.

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yep, any group will eventually get annoyed of your presence, whether it be gangs or normal pedestrians talking. All gangs don't take kindly to you hanging around, the Russians, Albanians, Triads etc.

Rather be insulted or attacked though. Rather than getting 'OK that's it, I'm calling the police...' as on GTA V.
  • SonOfLiberty likes this

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I always prefer to fight than someone calling the police then having to deal with a wanted level (especially if there are no cars around).

I also notice if you bump into certain gang members they will stare at you and warn you off for a while before attacking, but others attack you straight away. Interesting.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by daliakiller, 3 weeks ago.

Members of Lost MC doesnt seem to attack Jhonny Klebitz, but does attack Niko.
EDIT: maybe because JK is a Lost member.. that was so dumb of mine....

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I did notice that while you are working for Mikhail Faustin, the Russian gangsters won't attack Niko, and even come to his defence should he get in a fight with a pedestrian.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

This tends to happen to me a lot down in Hove Beach. And the Russians are really nasty, nastier than any other gang. I get yelled at for accidentally bumping into a guy or hopping in one of my cars all quickly.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hove Beach is always  fun

Webster.
  • Webster.

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yes. This is a normal gang thing. You will get attacked if you stand too close to any gang.

:^:

I used to get this quite a lot when I would accidentally bump into gang members in Hove Beach. They would threaten me, give me warnings, and would stare at me until I left their sight. And yeah, if you stand too close to them for long enough, they will eventually start dishing out warnings. If you don't leave the area, then they start pushing you and will eventually start firing bullets at you. The funny thing is that some members in cars and on the street just randomly appear and start attacking you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users