Quantcast

» «
Photo

$Money/Insure/Duplication Glitch(Text Tutorial)

77 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:22 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 30 June 2014 - 12:15 AM.

-$Money/ Insure/ Duplication / Re-Value Glitch Revised (as of 6/29/14 7:15pm CST)

$This glitch is not about selling the Vehicle for the biggest bang, this time around, it is about selling it the most times you can for the least amount of money and time invested, so that you end up with a huge profit without much work.$

This Tutorial Now Covers the Following Glitches:

-Duplication

-Insure

-$Money

-Re-Value

-Make FREE(CE/SE & R*SC) Vehicles Sellable

-Prerequisite for the "$Money" Glitch...
~Okay, you will need a  legitimately purchased Vehicle to replace for this Glitch if you wish to avoid the 48 minute "Cool-Down" Wait Period,
~So, you WILL need (at least) 1 "LEGITLY PURCHASHED" vehicle,(from SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.com or Legendarymotorsports.net)
(NOT the Elegy RH8, because it CANNOT be sold, so neither can the Vehicle that replaces it.)

(-Prerequisite for the "Re-Value/Make FREE Vehicles Sellable" Glitch... (If you want the Vehicle to be worth a lot later, but if you only want your parts money back then simply use a "Karin Rebel".)

~Okay, you will need a  legitimately purchased HIGH PRICED($600k+) Vehicle to replace for this Glitch if you wish to avoid the 48 minute "Cool-Down" Wait Period and make the "FREE" Vehicle very valuable,
~So, you WILL need (at least) 1 "LEGITLY PURCHASHED" HIGH PRICED vehicle,(from Legendarymotorsports.net)
(NOT the Elegy RH8, because it CANNOT be sold, so neither can the Vehicle that replaces it.)
)

-The "Main Section":
~Once in an "Online Session" head into your garage,
~Then walk over to the blue circle for the "Vehicle Management", and start the "Vehicle Management",
~Now place the Vehicle you wish to duplicate into slot #1, nearest to the blue circle for the "Vehicle Management",(an Adder in this video)
~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to pull up your phone and then open your web browser,
~Now go to the Bicycle Website (Pandmcycles.com), click
"Order" on any Bicycle you can afford(You will NOT be purchasing it.),

(You may use either Vehicle Website (SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.com or Legendarymotorsports.net) and a Vehicle that you can afford, But you stand the risk of replacing a Vehicle if you accidentally hit "X/A" to run while still pushing the toolbox.)
(The web browser will close, and you will get a small black box asking which garage you would like the car delivered to.)
~Then, leaving the black box open, press "L3/LS" to begin crouching/sneaking,
~Now walk into the red tool box, kind of in-between the 2 boxes, like in the pic \/ BELOW \/,

squeeze_in.png

(If it does NOT move then press "L3/LS" and anytime it stops do the same and this should get it moving again.)

~Then the tool box will begin to move, you WILL be able to push it, and with it you WILL be able to push ANY Vehicle in the Garage,

*(If you are having trouble getting the tool box to move or begin to move, then try NOT crouching/sneaking or pressing "L3/LS" quickly to go in and out of crouching/sneaking rapidly while trying to push the tool box, but this time more directly from the front, and it should just pop right out.)*
~Now push the tool box into the Vehicle you wish to duplicate, and push the Vehicle towards the blue circle for the "Vehicle Management" until it is next to it, like in the pic \/ BELOW \/,

push_er.png

*WARNING* If the toolbox gets stuck underneath the Vehicle DO NOT try to retrieve it, simply leave your garage and re-enter, because while it is stuck under the Vehicle you can easily be KILLED by the Vehicle if you come into contact with the undercarriage, specially the bottom of the wheels.

~Then push the Vehicle into a position so that you will be able to get into it about the same time that you start the "Vehicle Management" Menu,

(For Bikes simply push them on to the blue circle, BUT for Cars and Trucks push it so that the hood is directly behind the blue circle and the doors are block[driver's by the windows & passenger's by the tool box] like in the pic \/ BELOW \/.)

best_arrangement_for_money_glitch.jpg

~Now close the Black box, web browser, and cancel the Purchase of the new car you were making,

~Then stand inside the blue circle for the "Vehicle Management", press "Triangle/Y" to get into the Vehicle and press "Right" on the D-pad, to start the "Vehicle Management" at almost the exact same time, maybe "Triangle/Y" slightly first,

best_arrangement_for_money_glitch2.jpg

*(If your Character keeps getting back out/off of the Vehicle when activating the "Vehicle Management", then try repeatedly pressing "Triangle/Y" and tap "Right" on the D-pad, then it should work, Or move the car slightly closer to the wall, close enough that you do NOT get the 'enter' animation, but far enough away that you don't stand there for a few seconds then teleport into the car(which happens if it's jammed up against the glass). [There is a 'sweet spot' but it's tricky.])*

~Okay if you character is still standing outside of the vehicle like in the pic \/ BELOW \/ the press "Circle/B" and try again,

INcorrect_money_glitch.jpg

~Until it appears like this pic \/ BELOW \/,

correct_money_glitch.jpg

~Now if you are sitting in the Vehicle with  the "Vehicle Management" menu open,... ...continue to "Duplication/Insure" even if you are doing the "$Money" glitch, BUT SKIP "$Money" if you are doing the -Re-Value/Make FREE Vehicles Sellable: glitch...

working_money_glitch.jpg

...-Duplication/Insure(& of course Rearrange) any Vehicle Inside of your Garage:

~Then simply change the location of the Vehicle you're sitting in, and replace it a Vehicle you don't need,(It will replace it duplicating itself and taking the Vehicle it replaced's Parking Slot, Insurance, & Resell Value.)
~Now just simply drive out of your garage and drive back in,
~Enjoy!
... ...continue for the the
"$Money" Glitch...

Tips: The Vehicle you replace will retain the "Parking Slot", "Insurance", and the "Resell Value" of the Vehicle it replaced.

...-$Money-Money-Money:(NO 48minute Cool-Down time)

(This step is necessary to keep your original purchased and much more valuable Vehicle.)

~Then simply change the location of the Vehicle you're sitting in, and replace it a Vehicle you don't need,(It will replace it duplicating itself and taking the Vehicle it replaced's Parking Slot, Insurance, & Resell Value.)

(You CAN change more than 1 Vehicle right now into the Vehicle you are in.)
~Now just simply drive out of your garage and drive
back in,

(Assuming you Original Vehicle was NOT legitimately Purchased.)

~Then enter (one of) the newly duplicated Vehicles and drive it out of your garage,

~Now drive it to the nearest Los Santos Customs and Sell it,

~Then repeat and Enjoy!

Tips: The Vehicle you replace will retain the "Parking Slot", "Insurance", and the "Resell Value" of the Vehicle it replaced.

...-Re-Value/Make FREE Vehicles Sellable:(Not Great for profit, this is more for making that FREE("Elegy RH8" for example) sellable before you spend money modding it, in case you change your mind and don't want it, but don't want to lose all of that money you invested either.")

~Now just simply drive out of your garage and drive back in,
~Enjoy!...

...~If you are selling the now "revalued" or "sellable" Vehicle, you need to exit the original vehicle you just drove back into your garage and enter the duplicate and drive it out.

~Now drive it to the nearest Los Santos Customs and Sell it,

~Then repeat and Enjoy!

~This works for ANY FREE Vehicle, such as the CE/SE Vehicles or the R*SC Vehicles.

NOW if you were to go ahead and re-select you original slot(slot#1) now showing the Vehicle you have replaced, and choose a slot to move it to it WILL make a copy of your "Lost" Vehicle. So this CAN be used to Insure more then 1 Vehicle at a time, but not to duplicate more than 1 at a time.

if_you_re_select_your_car_it_will_dupe_t

• duwty likes this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:37 AM Edited by stonedpimpso, 24 June 2014 - 05:38 AM.

150,000x9=cheater pool

Just a rough guesstimation

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

Creation and Destruction are the Circle of Life.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

150,000x9=cheater pool

Nice try. It didn't happen to anyone. R* is focusing on the true cheaters, not glitchers that are actually helping to improve the game. 

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

150,000x9=cheater pool

lol, IDK, I don't glitch money, lol, no need, but I DO insure my uninsurable vehicles. But I'm with Niyologist R* ain't stopping sh!t, infact I have a tutorial on how to bypass the cheaterpool and badsport lobby, lol.

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

R* do not have the manpower/can't afford to have a couple of people policing cash glitchers for 2-3 days when they need them to be working on updates/episode dlc and the next gta itself on top of other things.

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

Owner/Operator Cluckn' Bell Farms Paleto Bay Branch

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

I tried this yesterday and it worked. ONCE. However after that I have not been able to successfully do it, has anyone been able to do this in the last 124 hours? I feel as if R* may have already hotfixed it.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

I tried this yesterday and it worked. ONCE. However after that I have not been able to successfully do it, has anyone been able to do this in the last 124 hours? I feel as if R* may have already hotfixed it.

I did it last night a few times, so the duping definitely still works.  As for getting decent money for the car, that's a different matter!

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

I agree. I can't push the toolboxes from their current position. I think they're static now.

Then again I may just need to reload. Never done it before.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

If you're having trouble moving the toolbox, don't go into stealth mode and just walk straight into the front of it.  It should jump out of the way without any trouble.

danielewgfx
  • danielewgfx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

My problem is when i get in the veichle then press d-pad the menu opens but my pg goes out of the car. Not happening with the bike.

• Grumpy-Goat- likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

My problem is when i get in the veichle then press d-pad the menu opens but my pg goes out of the car. Not happening with the bike.

I had that exact problem.  If you repeatedly hit triangle (or Y on Xbox) and tap right on the d-pad then it will work.  I've done it a few times quite easily since finding that out.  Someone else also confirmed they'd had the same issue and found that to work.

TomZoom
  • TomZoom

Total Noob

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

I had that exact problem.  If you repeatedly hit triangle (or Y on Xbox) and tap right on the d-pad then it will work.  I've done it a few times quite easily since finding that out.  Someone else also confirmed they'd had the same issue and found that to work.

Or move the car slightly closer to the wall.

I've found it needs to be close enough that you don't get the 'enter' animation (otherwise you just get out again), but far enough away that you don't stand there for 3 seconds then teleport into the car (which happens if it's jammed up against the glass). There is a sweet spot but it's tricky.

Much easier to see the positioning with bikes, but for less payout ofc.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

I can't move the toolbox. I think it's static. 

Anyone done it in the past couple hours?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Or move the car slightly closer to the wall.

I've found it needs to be close enough that you don't get the 'enter' animation (otherwise you just get out again), but far enough away that you don't stand there for 3 seconds then teleport into the car (which happens if it's jammed up against the glass). There is a sweet spot but it's tricky.

Much easier to see the positioning with bikes, but for less payout ofc.

That's the problem I was having until I started mashing the triangle button, and now it works without having to be overly-anal about where the car is.  Last time I did it I got it first time and it took about a minute in total.  That's much better than the hours I'd previously spent, including watching my bitch get in and out of the car repeatedly :p

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

I wouldn't recommend anyone does this.  I've never glitched anything before now - I did this last night a few times but have been clean up until now (put aside the gifted billions that we were never held accountable for).  I just received an email from Rockstar saying I've been flagged for violating EULA blah blah blah.  I don't know if it's a notice of being looked into or a notice of a ban - there are no details.

This is literally the only thing I've ever done wrong.  I strongly recommend not doing this.  It's your call.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

I wouldn't recommend anyone does this.  I've never glitched anything before now - I did this last night a few times but have been clean up until now (put aside the gifted billions that we were never held accountable for).  I just received an email from Rockstar saying I've been flagged for violating EULA blah blah blah.  I don't know if it's a notice of being looked into or a notice of a ban - there are no details.

This is literally the only thing I've ever done wrong.  I strongly recommend not doing this.  It's your call.

I fid this 2 time got 150k and got cheater pooled for it lost my 2 million legit money

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

I fid this 2 time got 150k and got cheater pooled for it lost my 2 million legit money

To be honest, if they did that to me I'd just shrug it off and go play something else.  I'm not starting from scratch unless I choose to.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

To be honest, if they did that to me I'd just shrug it off and go play something else.  I'm not starting from scratch unless I choose to.
Nah f*ck em ill still glitch. It stil hasnt told me how long but its bullsh*t that if you get cp all your money even legit goes away. I mean what if u bought a kesh kard

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

what are these, images for ants?

• MajorVienna likes this

TomZoom
  • TomZoom

Total Noob

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Car up against the wall, box over the passenger door, half in the circle either front or back. That's the easiest spot I've found so far.

WP_000450.jpg

_MessenJah_
  • _MessenJah_

Mental State on Max!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Interesting.  Did you sell cars back to back or in quick succession?  The automated system that many suspect is now in place may have been flagged if you received over $x amount of car sale money in x amount of time.  

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

Interesting.  Did you sell cars back to back or in quick succession?  The automated system that many suspect is now in place may have been flagged if you received over $x amount of car sale money in x amount of time.  
In about 45 minute time I did

_MessenJah_
  • _MessenJah_

Mental State on Max!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by c0pkillr, 24 June 2014 - 06:33 PM.

Damn, if you did it twice in 45 mins and only got $150K (assuming per sale) then a lot of people may get flagged for this glitch as some have sold millions worth in a few hours (based on what has been posted in various threads on this particular glitch).  

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

oh wow. i changed the resale value of my adder to 141k. -_-

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Where is the tut for getting out of bs cp

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

Ok bill we know u hate cheaters so gtfo the glitch cheat subgroup

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

Yes but guides strategies is filled with the official glitch cheat topic and most other threads here are glitch cheat threads. Also other than here where did u hear it was blowing up in ppls faces

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

Whatever im not a stuck up pig like u

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

Iv done this a few times and im still good lol 

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:06 PM

Bill don't spam glitch threads. If you wanna look down your nose at people start a thread about it and site the sources of it 'blowing up in peoples faces'. Don't derail perfectly fine thread where people are just trying to gather info.

-bill, the sig you leave is also pretentious. You have a designated sig space for a reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users