Quantcast

» «
Photo

When you find a car you want during a mission..

15 replies to this topic
YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

It doesn't let you get into the garage because of a current objective... Is there any way to keep a car found during a mission to get it inside?

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

Destroy your PV and stay in the car you want.

You should spawn with it in Freeroam

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:17 AM Edited by coach_wargo, 24 June 2014 - 03:17 AM.

Stay in the car when the mission ends and vote to go into free roam. You should spawn in free mode in the car.

Edit: nijaed :)

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

sadly not, grabbed a daemon off the street with my second character to keep and completely forgot you cant insure mission vehicles
I think the best thing to do is to keep on it when the mission ends and drive it around for a bit until you see another spawn. apart from that I dont think there is a way :(

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

Thanks guys! I shall destroy my current PV, complete the mission and use the free roam option :) Wish me luck!

elfoam
  • elfoam

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:19 AM

Yes but then you still can't put insurance on it. This needs fixing Rockstar.

I believe there's a work around glitch to fix it but I can't remember anymore.

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:19 AM

Thanks guys! I shall destroy my current PV, complete the mission and use the free roam option :) Wish me luck!

you cant insure any vehicle you get while on a mission

• TreFacTor likes this

Fluffy Apple
  • Fluffy Apple

Are you Complaining again? -.-

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

i found a faggio on a mission and and PV  was destroyed by some lower form of gamers because mine was obviously the best one there and i spawned on the faggio on free roam after the mission. i chromed the faggio after that and sticky bombed a tank. faggio vs tank....obviously faggio wins.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:22 AM

you cant insure any vehicle you get while on a mission

If it's a random street vehicle you can.

if it's say a Merryweather Mesa or a Cheval Fugitive that belongs to the Professionals, then you can't insure it

Drennan57
  • Drennan57

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

Won't work.

I have put cars from mission in my garage DURING a mission. RR to be exact. 

You will spawn in the same car once you get to free-mode but will not be able to put it in your garage. 

• TreFacTor likes this

Lazy Mofo
  • Lazy Mofo

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:07 AM

Won't work.

You will spawn in the same car once you get to free-mode but will not be able to put it in your garage. 

You have to insure it at LSC first.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

Once upon a time it worked

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:13 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 24 June 2014 - 05:17 AM.

Won't work.

you can no longer store and keep ANY car from missions. If you end a mission in a car that isn't yours, yes you will spawn with the car in free roam but taking it to lsc you will see that the option to insure is absent. You can fully upgrade the car...but its a waste of money.

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

I Cri Evri Tiem

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

Just here to clear up somethings

1. You can't store or insure ANY vehicle you get from a mission (either a random car off the road or a special mission vehicle)

2. You don't need to blow up your personal vehicle. As long as you're still in the vehicle when the mission ends, you'll spawn in it when entering free roam

3. You can't sell a vehicle that you found during the mission

We used to be able to store and sell cars that we found/used during missions like Lester's yellow Dominator in Cop's Capacity (sells for $16K I think) and Ballers/Felon GTs.

CosmoKramer0
  • CosmoKramer0

They Took Our Jobs

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

Won't work.

you can no longer store and keep ANY car from missions. If you end a mission in a car that isn't yours, yes you will spawn with the car in free roam but taking it to lsc you will see that the option to insure is absent. You can fully upgrade the car...but its a waste of money.

When you get back to free roam, drive the vehicle into one of those blue job coronas, then get out, which will start the mission then back out of it straight away. The vehicle should then be parked somewhere near the corona and it turns it from a 'mission' vehicle to a regular vehicle. Drive to LSC and insurance will be available.

• YogurtStorm likes this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:06 AM Edited by YogurtStorm, 24 June 2014 - 10:08 AM.

Thanks guys! I'll try again, last times I found a mission vehicle (during Rooftop Rumble) and I completed the mission in it (once having destroyed my PV, once having let it alone), it never spawned with me in free roam afterwards :(

I'll keep trying

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users