Girl Gamers

366 replies to this topic
Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

i'm in a crew exclusively for girls, you have to verify one way or another that you are female, but you should join. it's called "Boss Girls", and i have had a lot of fun kickin' ass with them ;)

if you're not looking for a crew and just someone to roll around with, feel free to add me. XBL tag is the same as my username on here (Plug in Baby81). could use less testosterone on my friend's list! 

Verifying on mic seems to be the only legit way to do it these days. 

Its sad really that it gets to the point where female crews actually have to verify themselves at all, because all that does is highlight how seriously sad all those dudes pretending to be females are & basically give a big red target to perverse wankers out there who realise there are girl crew "gold mines" out there.

I hope over time the gaming community becomes less of a f*cking thirst bucket though, I am sick of being in lobbies where it is 1 ugly bitch who thinks shes a somebody because she has 6 lapdogs around her who will do anything for some e-pussy. Both parties need to get a grip in those scenarios.

• RichiesTrucking likes this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

you have to love the irony in this thread. The girls are getting uptight about the guys judging them as attention seekers yet they themselves are judging the guys as sex pests and are therefore trying to stick with the girls.

is there anyone here who just wants decent quality players to play the damn game with irrespective of gender/colour/weight/age/etc? It appears that most people want PSN friends who fit into their mould and nobody else is worthy. Hitler would have approved of that mindset!

• hornedturtle, MercurySummer and jo929 like this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

you have to love the irony in this thread. The girls are getting uptight about the guys judging them as attention seekers yet they themselves are judging the guys as sex pests and are therefore trying to stick with the girls.

is there anyone here who just wants decent quality players to play the damn game with irrespective of gender/colour/weight/age/etc? It appears that most people want PSN friends who fit into their mould and nobody else is worthy. Hitler would have approved of that mindset!

I'm blonde, 6ft tall and have blue eyes. hitler approves me as well :p
  • Franceska and RichiesTrucking like this

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

I'm blonde, 6ft tall and have blue eyes. hitler approves me as well :p

i'am also hitler apporved  :devil:

• RichiesTrucking likes this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

i am a 6 foot blonde too but i don't care if you are 6 foot tall or 6 foot wide. I also don't care where your lumpy bits are. I only have 2 players that i regularly do survivals with and that is not enough

• passwordcd likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

i'm just a 6 foot black guy...

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

i'm in a crew exclusively for girls, you have to verify one way or another that you are female, but you should join. it's called "Boss Girls", and i have had a lot of fun kickin' ass with them ;)

I was in this crew but no one was ever on line (xbox) to play with...which i think was down to time differences so left and joined a large, mixed crew....so much better!!!

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

on a much much more serious not tho, Does anybody here like trains?

JobAnonymous
  • JobAnonymous

IGN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

inb450PAGES

lezbonic
  • lezbonic

Ganja Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

I've probably met half of them....wearing a headset is the worst: seems to attract the 12 yos.

I believe it, any legit females out there with mics, usually end up with a hell of a time on gaming online. 

500 friend requests, messaging begging them to add, all the glitches, tricks & every superior player willing to join the lobby & kill anyone for them, Lmfao. 

I would love for there to be a huge psychological study with different kinds of players on games like GTA 5 & the whole effect 1 female causes in a lobby, haha.

Yeah, when I do mic up it becomes a game of chaos bc of the above mentioned...ive met some scary and desperate people...i would love to see a study on the mindset of men and boys playing this game and how it correlates to the way they treat women IRL. Ive met some really cool dudes but mostly men/boys w some obvious emotional issues lol

• passwordcd and jo929 like this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

:blink:

I've probably met half of them....wearing a headset is the worst: seems to attract the 12 yos.

I believe it, any legit females out there with mics, usually end up with a hell of a time on gaming online. 

500 friend requests, messaging begging them to add, all the glitches, tricks & every superior player willing to join the lobby & kill anyone for them, Lmfao. 

I would love for there to be a huge psychological study with different kinds of players on games like GTA 5 & the whole effect 1 female causes in a lobby, haha.

Yeah, when I do mic up it becomes a game of chaos bc of the above mentioned...ive met some scary and desperate people...i would love to see a study on the mindset of men and boys playing this game and how it correlates to the way they treat women IRL. Ive met some really cool dudes but mostly men/boys w some obvious emotional issues lol

i am kind of hoping that a lot of comments are being made in jest

• MercurySummer likes this

OwensRacing
  • OwensRacing

LSAT

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

The leg humpers in open lobbies are ridiculous.

I have a chick as a second account. Went into an open lobby after the fiancé was telling how bad it was for her. Upon arrival I'm followed. Then several more leg humpers show up air thrusting. Invites to apartments. Pull up and honk.

It's seriously disgusting how females are treated on here. I understand why the fiancé will only play in crew rooms with me, solo, or invite sessions.

Good for her I've got plenty friends we both know that play and are 30+. So she can enjoy the game with out being social raped by a bunch horny tween tards.

Desperation is a complete turn off to ladies you dweebs.
  • Red Lynx 23 likes this

passwordcd
  • passwordcd

What has been seen...cannot be unseen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

Hey everyone!  I'm in the kitchen making sammichs...anyone what anything?  And, anyone need a beer?  LOL

• jo929 likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Hey everyone!  I'm in the kitchen making sammichs...anyone what anything?  And, anyone need a beer?  LOL

I don't eat whilst working, though I'll take the beer

passwordcd
  • passwordcd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:04 PM

I don't eat whilst working, though I'll take the beer

No problem!  I'll be right there, hope it is cold enough for you!

passwordcd
  • passwordcd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

Did GTA make a love connection?

We bought the trailer next to Trevor - nice place - sorry you missed the party. :lol:

• KAWASAKI KX25OF likes this

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

Agree with you lezbonic about getting friend requests and messages...well it doesn't help as my gamer tag has my name in it....but i spent saturday just gone, playing gta (the joys of having no money over the weekend) and must of had 5 or 8 friend requests, random 'so in so wants to play gta with you' and messages saying 'i'm beautiful' 'you're cute' i'm not complaining but just find it buzzard

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:09 AM Edited by im_stoned, 15 July 2014 - 10:14 AM.

I've said a lot of sexist stuff in this thread so let me contribute in a positive way

See i'm not all hate filled :)

That was a lovely video. My favourite part was when that lady said she's just here to snipe you're ass from the belltower that was badass

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

so....there judging me based on me being an arsehole? hypocrites

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by im_stoned, 15 July 2014 - 10:23 AM.

so....there judging me based on me being an arsehole? hypocrites

yeah I know :) that's why I posted it. Too see if anyone picked up on it

''Do I judge you for being a dude ? no .....''

but that's exactly what their doing though, their judging us.........

idiots

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

do any of you girls play with a male caracther? like some guys play with female's?

passwordcd
  • passwordcd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

do any of you girls play with a male caracther? like some guys play with female's?

My first character was male because nobody seemed to want to play with a girl...then I thought "screw it" and went with the 2nd character as a girl. 

• KAWASAKI KX25OF likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

any gals wanna cyber? lol jk

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

any gals wanna cyber? lol jk

sure why not.
ps. I just got kicked in the flaps so my voice may seem to be deeper than what it normally is.

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

I did. When I first started online, I was too excited to see that you could switch the gender lol. So my first was a guy, then made my girl when he was rank 194. Made her my main, now she's rank.... 224? I think, not completely sure. Sucks I can't keep playing with her

Off topic: the forums need to get their sh*t together

Sniper3:16
  • Sniper3:16

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

Hey if your a girl character can u pick up prostitutes?

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:21 AM

Hey if your a girl character can u pick up prostitutes?

Yeah. No different than a guy, the prostitute gives her a BJ and sits on her lap lol

Kalais
  • Kalais

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

I am a gta online girl gamer, my boyfriend got to level 200+ and then got fed up with the game, I just created a second character using his id. I have kept all the friends my boyfriend had and added my own, some know I am a girl and some don't. They just think my boyfriend created the character. The ones who know I am female I find are very protective of me, and the one who don't know treat me no different to when my boyfriend was playing. I am ask to prove I am female a lot but I will not be sending pictures or using a mic to talk to those disbelievers. Usually they then proceed to kill me as much as they can or ask to be friends. I have some friends who say they are girls, I don't know if they are or not, do I care NO they are my friends, one is a very special friend who I would hate to lose. So when you are playing and come across a girl player can you be sure it a guy role playing? I'll leave it up to you to decide.
  • jo929 likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

I'd do it but i sound like marvin gaye 

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members