Girl Gamers

366 replies to this topic
Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

I have a few girl gamer friends. Some chick named Carla is one of the best players I've come across.

Meet Carla.

230ff883_really-fat-guy-on-computer1.jpe

LMFAO

She put on a couple of pounds since you last saw her, uh, him, uh...never mind

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:50 PM Edited by Wildfire_08, 26 June 2014 - 09:50 PM.

Its just one of those pictures that had me rolling, partly because there are so many occasions nowadays where " females gamers" quite often " have no mic because [insert excuse]" & of course turn out to be some fat dude who must have self esteem issues & instead trolls kids online, or scams them or whatever.

It used to be really bad for this stuff on PS Home,I remember a dude who used to go around PS Home with pictures from other forums of people & stuff trying to scam guys into selling "her nudes". He would find the desperate dudes, convince them he was some random hot bitch, get them to pay $50 for a cam show, then once the $50 PSN card was validated, he would mic up and say " surprise bitch!" haha

While he was doing that, me & a friend where recording the how to catch a predator series we did on youtube, which also got onto worldstar! before he got banned lmao.

• Strand and Caaammi like this

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

Its just one of those pictures that had me rolling, partly because there are so many occasions nowadays where " females gamers" quite often " have no mic because [insert excuse]" & of course turn out to be some fat dude who must have self esteem issues & instead trolls kids online, or scams them or whatever.

It used to be really bad for this stuff on PS Home,I remember a dude who used to go around PS Home with pictures from other forums of people & stuff trying to scam guys into selling "her nudes". He would find the desperate dudes, convince them he was some random hot bitch, get them to pay $50 for a cam show, then once the $50 PSN card was validated, he would mic up and say " surprise bitch!" haha

While he was doing that, me & a friend where recording the how to catch a predator series we did on youtube, which also got onto worldstar! before he got banned lmao.

Post and pic had me laughing out loud. Your follow-up was a cool story.

:^:

• Wildfire_08 likes this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

Post and pic had me laughing out loud. Your follow-up was a cool story.

:^:

Oh I have many of those...

You'd be amazed at the kind of mental cases I come across on PSN

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

I've probably met half of them....wearing a headset is the worst: seems to attract the 12 yos.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

I've probably met half of them....wearing a headset is the worst: seems to attract the 12 yos.

I believe it, any legit females out there with mics, usually end up with a hell of a time on gaming online. 

500 friend requests, messaging begging them to add, all the glitches, tricks & every superior player willing to join the lobby & kill anyone for them, Lmfao. 

I would love for there to be a huge psychological study with different kinds of players on games like GTA 5 & the whole effect 1 female causes in a lobby, haha.

• davetopper, FirstLadyofGTA, Strand and 1 other like this

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

I believe it, any legit females out there with mics, usually end up with a hell of a time on gaming online. 

500 friend requests, messaging begging them to add, all the glitches, tricks & every superior player willing to join the lobby & kill anyone for them, Lmfao. 

I would love for there to be a huge psychological study with different kinds of players on games like GTA 5 & the whole effect 1 female causes in a lobby, haha.

I've always wanted someone to do something like that, but I'm scared to find out who is really out there.... :wtf:

• Wildfire_08 likes this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by Wildfire_08, 26 June 2014 - 10:29 PM.

I've always wanted someone to do something like that, but I'm scared to find out who is really out there.... :wtf:

As I said, mental cases.

Me & a friend came up with the idea of doing a catch a predator spin off a few years back, hes a canuck & Im in the UK so he ended up doing all the pretending & what not because it was on american PS Home.

He basically lured dudes from PS Home, then at some point would say "Im only 13" or something, & if they said " thats ok" he would keep that recording & publish it... then hed go into voice chat & well... I will let you watch & find out lol....

One guy (Not this video) actually pulled out a real gun he was so mad, Lmfao.

The guy who originally did it all ( in the video) was a friend, but he eventually disappeared from PSN & closed his youtube down due to strikes from people reporting him.

Haha after rewatching this one I forgot he uses fake guns to annoy them too, one video he actually uses an one of those airsoft guns lmao.

This people is why you dont trust people online... LMAO

• Red Lynx 23 and TheLastSkill3r like this

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Woah, woah, woah.......that vid slammed me in my chair....for real????  Crap, that is sick. I knew about this but never actually saw any proof. Damn, how many of these sickos are out there? 

:angry:

• Wildfire_08 likes this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

Woah, woah, woah.......that vid slammed me in my chair....for real????  Crap, that is sick. I knew about this but never actually saw any proof. Damn, how many of these sickos are out there? 

:angry:

Lol he only did around 12 vids I think, but rest assured there are FAR more out there.

Worst part is, some of those guys are probably dads too.

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:54 PM

After seeing that the screaming 12 yos with the headsets isn't such a big deal anymore....

yobii
  • yobii

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • Angola

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

i am no lady

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

After seeing that the screaming 12 yos with the headsets isn't such a big deal anymore....

Lol!

Glad to see your perspective has changed.

zen-cat-on-enlightenment-7034.png

• Contrasting likes this

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

Lol!

Stop!   LOL....come on, I'm supposed to be working or something, can't remember

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Lol!

Stop!   LOL....come on, I'm supposed to be working or something, can't remember

Lol, aren't we all?

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Touche.....glad I'm not the only one bored over here... :lol:

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:09 PM Edited by iProGam3r, 26 June 2014 - 11:09 PM.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot...4bfb3.jpg[img/]
We need a mobile friendly app!

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

Ohhh I wont be soon, I have a crew who are just desperate to get a kill on me in freemode later, & I fully intend to disappoint them :D

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

Ohhh I wont be soon, I have a crew who are just desperate to get a kill on me in freemode later, & I fully intend to disappoint them :D

I am definitely jealous. Sounds like a happy time in GTA!!  Remember to wear your flak jacket, I always forget mine in the closet or something....

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

I am definitely jealous. Sounds like a happy time in GTA!!  Remember to wear your flak jacket, I always forget mine in the closet or something....

h_B8_F739_DB.jpg

Check!

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:25 PM Edited by passwordcd, 26 June 2014 - 11:29 PM.

Crap, you gotta stop.  People here think I'm happy or something....so cool!!!!!   For myself, I plan on going into free roam on a moped and that vintage pistol. We can trade stories tomorrow.  Cheers!

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

Didn't realise girls/women had games consoles in the kitchen. Must be hidden in the cupboards?:O

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

I had one guy who had a hard on for a nine thousand dollar bounty while I was hiding in a Posonbys. Between opening fire at the clerk while I had a sticky bomb by one of the flower posts as usual, killing him with my carbine, auto shotgun, and heavy sniper as he tried to get into the store again and again (doors were locked), after he did get inside in passive mode and taunted me for a few minutes he walked right outside the door again and turned it off..so I set off another sticky bomb on the door and killed him. He got killed five times before finally killing me with an RPG and claiming the bounty. Plus someone driving a tank around also rolled by and killed him twice while he was trying to bounty hunt. 

juicy_fun
  • juicy_fun

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

There are actually quite a few girl gamers, but the older they get there aren't as many for some reason.  I've never met any online or known any woman who plays GTA above her 30's.

Well, here's one. 55 yrs. and plays daily. Mainly teamplay, missions, survival. No interest in PVP.
2 Chars, a female and a male.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

I am a woman over 30. And I play games, even GTA (previous titles included). I don't have anything to proove that I am, what I am, but why should I do this? I won't send or show you any pics of me, no need for that. I even don't have a mic, most of the time I play Invite Only, either alone, or with some friends, then I text them. Even they don't have mics, or don't use them, so why should I? You can think of me, what you want, I don't care.

So why did I wrote this here? Just to show you, there are girls out there, who don't even care. Not all gamer girls are thirsty for attention.

• jo929 likes this

juicy_fun
  • juicy_fun

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

I find a microphone very practical when playing missions or just to communicate. I usually have mine muted but can easily use it when it fits. As for the harassing: my female char is 40 (wish we could choose an older age!) and not 'cute'. She'll never wear sexy clothes in public and has more of a tomboyish style. Sexy in her way. :)
She never gets harassed or chased by other players since she doesn't fit in a 'cutie' sheme.

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

Mine wears a skirt and sandals, running in high heels with a carbine might look great on camera, but during capture missions just doesn't work.  Tank top with a flak jacket. Personally, I'd probably wear the same IRL.  LOL

• Wildfire_08 likes this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

Mine wears a skirt and sandals, running in high heels with a carbine might look great on camera, but during capture missions just doesn't work.  Tank top with a flak jacket. Personally, I'd probably wear the same IRL.  LOL

Well aren't you fancy... lol

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

there needs to be a new player action called "M'lady"

where a fedora spawns on your character's head

and then your character tips it

• dewtech_2008, KrazyFace and MercurySummer like this

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

Well aren't you fancy... lol

I see we have no shortages of smart asses on this forum.....you're just jealous....LOL

there needs to be a new player action called "M'lady"

where a fedora spawns on your character's head

and then your character tips it

I wish girls had some decent hats...the beret thing just has to go....my French is terrible anyway.  We should be able to wear a Breakin Bad hat or something...

• Wildfire_08 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users