Photo

GTA: Vice (sequel to vice city)

51 replies to this topic
squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:37 PM Edited by squeezx, 29 July 2014 - 10:05 PM.

Hello all, I'm new to the forums but a long time GTA fan with Vice city being my favorite. I've been longing for a sequel for years and while waiting I've come up with my own idea of the perfect vice city sequel. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you...

viceboxart_zps1714da5a.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: VICE
Plot
We revisit the 1980s in a reimagined Southern Florida in this next GTA title.  This game will portray the hey-day of the cocaine smuggling boom in Vice City.  The game will draw inspiration from such movies as Cocaine Cowboys and Blow.

The newest iteration of GTA returns to the familiar Vice City but on a vastly grander scale It will be a scaled recreation of the state of Florida.  Locations include the Everglades and the Florida Keys.  The map will include landmarks from the state of Florida such as NASAs Cape Canaveral, a Disney World spin-off, and international locations such as a smaller version of the Bahamas, various small islands and part of Columbia (for a special smuggling mission, a la the movie Blow)
Character profiles (actual people pictured are in no way associated in this project and are intended as visual references of concept.)

Characters and Story

Again well see the ability to switch between 3 different protagonists.  Three new characters are introduced.

dias_zpsf4820ccd.jpg

Sandra recently graduated from Vice City police officer academy and she is a 1st generation American born citizen of a Cuban family.  This will be a very different role as you play on the laws side for the very first time in a GTA game.  As a new recruit, Dias spends some time briefly as a patrol officer before being offered some SWAT work and eventually working alongside the DEA, she is offered an undercover job.  Your loyalty to the badge and your personal interests / morals conflict as you accept an undercover operation that puts you deep into Colombian Drug Empire.  Sandras main objective is to collect evidence to build a case against the Columbian Cartels drug lord (similar to Griselda Blanco of the Medellin Family Cocaine Cowboys movie).

In order to make a connection within the Columbian Cartel, Sandra needs to make a connection with an influential female Cartel soldier who is in a womens prison.  Sandra begins her undercover journey as she is arrested on marijuana smuggling charges and meets her contact in prison as they share a jail cell for a few months.  Here the player will have to perform some prison missions including fighting, selling drugs, helping someone escape, and participate in killing a target for the Cartel.  After earning trust you are eventually released from prison and your contact introduces you to high level Cartel soldiers and eventually you become close with the drug lord (aka similar to Griselda Blanco cocaine cowboys movie). 

Sandras brothers complicate things as they continuously find themselves in trouble and jeopardize her cover from being blown.  How far will she go to save and protect her family and also keep herself alive? 

Mason_zps9c00818b.jpg

An Australian native, he moved to the states from the outback to escape some unsavory people whom he owes money.  Once served as a pilot in the Royal Air Force, he runs an alligator farm and reptile world in the everglades as a front for his smuggling operations. 
Hes a crafty lone wolf that cleverly plays whatever side he must to his own advantage.  Hes a macgyver-like survivalist and outdoorsman that happens to be a smuggler of various goods for the highest bidder.  He is remarkably charming (especially with ladies) but Double cross him and you might become his gators next feast. 

Roarke will be smuggling by plane / seaplane / heli / boat / airboat.  Expect some great vehicle missions, Scuba, hunting, and when dealing with the occasional problems Roarke takes care of - he likes to do it a bit messy with his bowie knife.  Now thats a KNIFE!

Roarke will be continuously harassed by bounty hunters from Australia looking to collect on Roarkes head or Roarke will need to convince them that he can double the bounty if he can buy time to earn more money by smuggling for the Columbian Cartel.

Ferroni_zps43e63255.jpg

The main campaign will revolve around this character. 

Backstory: Mark had a successful career in the FIB for years, but his undercover work he performed in Liberty City ruined his life.  Marks undercover work got him into a well-known Mafia family (Think Donnie Brasco) and he earned their respect.  Things took a turn for the worse when he was forced by duty to inadvertently have another undercover cop (partner and friend) killed.  As a result, he served time in prison to keep his cover from being blown to protect his wife and son.  FIB regards him as a hero however, Mark turned in his badge after he was released from prison and now despises the bureau.
The game picks up and we see Mark is now washed up, divorced, and with a drinking problem.  He lives on a sailboat in the Florida Keys.  He runs his own low budget Private eye business.  But its not long before hes contacted by his old FIB boss to come out of retirement in order to once again infiltrate the Mafia and discover the source of Cocaine trafficking in Vice City. 
Mark cuts a deal with the FIB and agrees to go undercover one last time.  Mark reunites with his old Mafia friends to help them take up some territory in Florida and will partner with Roarke whos contracted by the Mafia to smuggle and distribute product into and out of Vice City.  Mark will be forced once again to commit unsavory acts in order to earn trust with the Mafia and the Cartel but, this time Mark has his own ulterior motives.

There is a lot of hidden story we will uncover as Mark tries to reconcile with his past and re-unite with his wife and son.  Mark will be pulled both ways between the FIB and the Mafia.  He has resentment for both sides and seeks revenge. 
Mark and Roarke cross paths with Sandra who has worked her way up in the Cartel undercover and is now posing as an upper level soldier and right hand of the female drug lord (aka Griselda Blanco aka La Madrina) in the Columbian Cartel.  Mark figures out that she is undercover.  Mark reveals that he is undercover to her. Roarke is caught in the middle but agrees to continue to work with the two because the FIB and DEA offer him a deal to keep the operation quiet.

Eventually, a war will erupt between Colombians and the Mafioso from Liberty City. The Cartel catches on that something is fishy and things heat up as the player is forced to choose who is revealed of their true identity.  This will either be a great benefit for the player (and possibly satisfy their ulterior motives) to let them die or choose to put themselves at risk to save the other protagonist and possibly lose the ability to serve your own motives.

Ulterior Motives Mechanic (good guy/bad guy)

This players decisions will revolve around each protagonists unique ulterior motive and the choice you make will affect the overall story arc. Protagonist will have a few opportunities to either, stay loyal to the FIB, or screw the FIBs investigation over by lying to the FIB, tampering with evidence, tossing/ hiding mics, video, etc.  The choices you make will affect the overall story arc as the Cartel calls out one of the 3 protagonist as a rat and decides to have them tortured/murdered.

Example Ulterior Motives

Marks ulterior motive is to seek revenge on his old FIB bosses who screwed him over by allowing him to do prison time, get his partner killed and lose is family.

Sandras ulterior motive is to protect/save her brothers who run into trouble by becoming entangled in the Cartel criminal activities but she will need to break many rules and may lose trust of her superiors in the DEA.

Roarkes ulterior motive is to save his own ass at the expense of others and to get $$$ to pay back the dangerous people he owes money to and get the bounty off of his head.

Map:

image_zps1cd63b3c.jpg
Teaser trailer now live on Youtube.

Music /  Radio Station list

GTA: VICE (Wave 103)
http://open.spotify....vElBvmDillfGT8d

Track Listing

Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
The Cars - Hello Again
Men at Work - Who can it be now
Missing Persons - Words
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities
The Police - O My God
The Fixx - One Thing Leads to Another
The B52's - Private Idaho
The The - Uncertain Smile
The Smiths - Stop me if you Think you've heard this before
Simple Minds - Sanctify yourself
The Clash - Straight to Hell
The Romantics - Talking in your Sleep
INXS - What you need

Character Art
image_zps5541378a.jpg
image_zps809b56a3.jpg
image_zps272d322c.jpgimage_zpsdcc2a3ba.jpg
image_zpsf6811ecf.jpg
  • GTAKid667, Loosestring, Queen and 2 others like this

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

Cool. I've had a Vice City sequel plan, too. I'm in favor of a Vice City sequel, too see what happened afterwards GTA: Vice City, what happened to Tommy's crime empire, furthmore what situation Vice City's criminal underworld is in. Also maybe, how Forellis up the north. Maybe also we can lean how Avery is doing. Actually doing a sequel for III Era Vice City would worth it, thinking all of these possible questions that can be answered in the future. Good luck! :)

Spadge
  • Spadge

Low Rider

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:24 PM Edited by Spadge007, 23 June 2014 - 10:24 PM.

I think the major loss of the GTA series is the dispute with Ray Liotta and Rockstar itself. In the Introduction of GTA SA we saw R* intention to make Tommy appear again. However a law dispute between those two blocked further projects, and who knows, maybe even an entire game ?

A concept likes yours and many others would have taken huge benefit from the pursuit of Ray Liotta's work with Rockstar.

I'm so disappointed this happened ..

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:41 AM Edited by killdrivetheftvehicle, 25 June 2014 - 11:58 AM.

The idea is good, but it seems so far it's just a draft. Keep working at it and ask for help wherever you need. (see e.g. community-->expression-->graphix request)

edit: Good, keep those updates coming!

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

Welcome to the forums. You could've done worse for a first post!

Pretty much the bare minimum of what I'd expect from Vice City. Throw in some music choices, vehicles and gameplay features to get this thing going.

What kind of protagonists would make up the three main characters?

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:28 PM

Thanks all for reading and the great feedback. I've updated the post with character profiles.

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

Welcome to the forums. You could've done worse for a first post!

Pretty much the bare minimum of what I'd expect from Vice City. Throw in some music choices, vehicles and gameplay features to get this thing going.

What kind of protagonists would make up the three main characters?

why to knock somebody down just as they come in the door.

Hello all, I'm new to the forums but a long time GTA fan with Vice city being my favorite. I've been longing for a sequel for years and while waiting I've come up with my own idea of the perfect vice city sequel. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you...

viceboxart_zps1714da5a.jpg
Grand Theft Auto: VICE

Plot

We revisit the 80s in Vice city and the entire state of Florida in this next GTA title.

The newest iteration of GTA returns to the familiar Vice City but on a vastly grander scale It will be a scaled recreation of the entire state of Florida. In addition to Vice City, the map will be vastly larger and encompass locations such as the Everglades, Tampa, Ocala Natl forest, Panama City and of course the Florida Keys. The map will include landmarks from the state of Florida such as NASAs Cape Canaveral, a Disney World spin-off (lots of parody fun & GTA humor).
Character profiles (actual people pictured are in no way associated in this project and are intended as visual references of concept.)
Again well see the ability to switch between 3 different protagonists. Tommy Vercetti will not be back although perhaps for a cameo appearance. Three new characters are introduced.

More to come...

The Characters
dias_zpsf4820ccd.jpg
A Vice City police officer, 1st generation American born citizen of a Cuban family. This will be a very different role as you play on the laws side for the very first time in a GTA game. However, your loyalty to the badge and your personal interests / morals conflict as you accept an undercover operation that puts you deep into Colombian Drug Empire.
Sandras brothers complicate things as they continuously find themselves in trouble and jeopardize her career. How far will she go to save and protect her family and also keep herself alive? Expect police & SWAT missions, and some sexy stealthy undercover jobs.

Mason_zps9c00818b.jpg

Australian native, he moved to the states from the outback to escape some unsavory people who he owes money. He runs an alligator farm and reptile world in the everglades and is an Airboat captain. Hes a crafty lone wolf that cleverly plays whatever side he must to his own advantage. Hes a macgyver-like survivalist and outdoorsman that happens to be a smuggler of various goods for the highest bidder. He is remarkably charming (especially with ladies) but Double cross him and you might become his gators next feast.
Roarke will be smuggling with his airboat and seaplane / Chopper. Expect some great vehicle missions, Scuba, hunting, and the occasional problems Roarke takes care of - he likes to do it a bit messy with his bowie knife. Now thats a KNIFE!
Roarke will cross paths with Sandra during his smuggling operations.

Ferroni_zps43e63255.jpg

The main campaign will revolve around this character.
Backstory: Mark served the FIB for 17 years, but his undercover work he performed in Liberty City ruined his life. Marks undercover work got him into a well-known Mafia family and he earned their respect. Things take a turn for the worse when hes forced by duty to inadvertently get his partner killed and taking a fall for the Mafia. As a result he served 6 years in prison to keep his cover from being blown. FIB regards him as a hero however, Mark turned in his badge after he was released from prison and now despises the bureau.
Game picks up as Mark is now washed up, divorced, with a drinking problem. He lives on a sailboat in the Florida Keys. He runs his own low budget Private eye business but, word has it that Mafia soldiers from the North are looking to take up some territory in Florida, could there be a bounty on is head after all these years or have they come to bring him back into the fold?
There is a lot of hidden story we will uncover as Mark tries to reconcile his past. Mark will be pulled both ways between the FIB and the Mafia. He has resentment for both sides but will he ultimately choose one side or will he choose his ownHe heads down a road of revenge. Hell also be Trying to get back with his ex-wife and reconnect with his children.

Mark is expected to cross paths with Sandra and Roarke. A war will erupt between Colombians and the Mafioso from the North, all three characters end up having to help each other. These characters will inevitably cross paths with each other and in this game the choices you make will more directly impact the course of the story and the other characters unlike any other GTA before.

Nice!

very NICE!!!

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:52 PM

God damn it! I had both the cuban background cop and latin female officer idea in my mind for two different concepts (that even if I wouldn't ever take the initiative to start them) no longer feel original >:(

Good luck with the project anyway;)

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by squeezx, 24 June 2014 - 11:11 PM.

God damn it! I had both the cuban background cop and latin female officer idea in my mind for two different concepts (that even if I wouldn't ever take the initiative to start them) no longer feel original >:(
Good luck with the project anyway;)

Haha watch Dexter much? I love that show. If you haven't seen it, It's set in Miami, Dexters sister is a cop that becomes a detective and a Latin female captain in charge of the department.
Thanks for the read, you'll come up with more ideas I'm sure. :)

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

An Aussie? F*ck yeah! Now that's a protagonist.

Three interesting characters. I like the decision to throw a cop in there, taking her undercover and even better for her being a strong female lead. Women had opportunities in Miami's cocaine trade. Good on you for showing them.

And Don Johnson living on a boat. What more could you want.

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

You know what, this is damn cool. Miami is surely a big market for coke trade for the whole last decades. The protagonists are pretty exciting, would like to hear about other characters. Seriously, good job. I'll be around this topic, for good.

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

My wings are useless

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:21 PM

First time taking a look, and all I can say is if I want something for GTA VI, THIS would be it. Fantastic work, keep it up.

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

Ok guys put together a little trailer for the concept today.  It was fun lol, let me know what you guys think and if this is what you want for GTA: VI let rockstar know!

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

First time taking a look, and all I can say is if I want something for GTA VI, THIS would be it. Fantastic work, keep it up.

Thanks for the positive comments. I think people need to know that Miami was more than scarface. I really got a lot of inspiration from the cocaine cowboys documentary. It's really fascinating and I'd like to see more of the smuggling stories. I see the character Roarke as a Mickey Munday of the GTA universe.
  • Tyla and Loosestring like this

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for the positive comments. I think people need to know that Miami was more than scarface. I really got a lot of inspiration from the cocaine cowboys documentary. It's really fascinating and I'd like to see more of the smuggling stories. I see the character Roarke as a Mickey Munday of the GTA universe.

Wow! Cocaine Cowboys!? Dude, you know how to ditch for the material. I'm waiting for it.

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

I've been watching a lot of Cocaine Cowboys lately and Mickey Munday is perfect inspiration. That's awesome.

The trailer you made was really well done. Nice work. If you aimed to seduce with the Talking Heads, you succeeded. :p

• squeezx likes this

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Thanks again for the feedback guys! Maybe Rockstar is listening...We can dream right?! Lol

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by squeezx, 07 July 2014 - 06:15 PM.

GTA: VICE
Summary: This game will revolve around each protagonists unique ulterior motive and the decisions you make will affect the overall story arc.

Protagonist Mark Ferroni is contacted by his old FIB agent friend to convince him to return to his undercover work one last time in a last ditch effort to uncover the Colombian source of Vice City's cocaine supply.

Marks in is that he has old connections to Liberty City Mafia families from his undercover work 6 years ago. Those Liberty City Mafia families are in talks with key Colombian Cartel leaders in Vice City and are working for them by contract to help import and distribute cocaine throughout the United States.

Mark reluctantly agrees to come out of retirement on the agreement that the FIB pay him a large lump sum and be tax exempt for life. Which mark intends to use to put his son to college and try to get his life back on track. The deal is made and Mark begins working for the Mafia. However, Mark still despises the FIB.

*Throughout the course of the game each Protagonist will have a few opportunities to either, stay loyal to the FIB, or screw the FIBs investigation over by tampering with evidence, tossing/ hiding mics, video, etc. The choices you make will affect the overall story arc as the Cartel calls out one of the 3 protagonist as a rat and decides to have them tortured/murdered.
Marks ulterior motive is to seek revenge on his old FIB bosses who screwed him over by allowing him to do prison time, get his partner killed and lose is family.

Sandras ulterior motive is to protect/save her brothers who run into trouble by becoming entangled in the Cartel criminal activities.

Roarkes ulterior motive is to save his own ass at the expense of others and to get $$$ to pay back the dangerous people he owes money to and get the bounty off of his head.

Mark crosses paths with (Protagonist #2) Roarke Mason, a pilot and smuggler who is working for the Mafia to transport product from Colombia to Vice City. Mark and Roarke become a team in conducting various smuggling operations.
Sandra Dias (Protagonist #3) is a Vice City police officer having recently graduated from the academy. Dias spends some time briefly as a patrol officer before being offered some SWAT work and eventually working alongside the DEA, she is offered an undercover job. Using her Cuban ethnicity she is able to infiltrate the Vice City drug cartel operations. She has 3 brothers, the youngest one is a 14 year old juvenile delinquent and want to-be gang member, the other a 23 year old car thief, the oldest is a lawyer in Los Santos.

Sandra crosses paths with Mark and Roarke while she is undercover in the Cartel. Mark figures out that she is undercover. Mark reveals that he is undercover to her. Roarke is caught in the middle but agrees to continue to work with the two because the FIB and DEA offer him a deal to keep the operation quiet.

However, the Cartel catches on that something is fishy and things heat up as the player is forced to choose who is revealed of their true identity. This will either be a great benefit for the player (and possibly satisfy their ulterior motives) to let them die or choose to put themselves at risk to save the other protagonist and possibly lose the ability to serve your ulterior motives.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

That`s a great topic man!

Altough i wouldnt be so impressed by playing as a female protagonist. Not that i`m a sexists or something :evilgrin:  but i just cant imagine beating peds and doing shooting spree by some girl. Plus i would have a hard time to get into it.

Anyway i realy hope rockstar will pick Vice city again for GTA VI seeing as HD era never had Vice city map yet.

Well my perfect game would be GTA VI in Vice playing as Vic Vance again, a some kind of prequel to VC and sequel to VCS, set in 1985 which shows all the missing plot between the 2 games.

Altough Vic made himself clear at the end of VCS that he doesn`t want to got anything with the drugs anymore but Lance just keeps manage to persuade him like he did a hundred times in VCS.

So Vic continoues (sorry for misspeling i`m an European  :cry: ) the drug running and Vance crime family become a huge illegal-operating organization. Altough Diaz is the mai narco boss in 1985, Vance crime family isn`t much behind him which makes Diaz freaking out.....

etc etc..

Something like that is my vision of GTA VI but that is just a fiction..well maybe not, since we saw SA and LC maps in HD era so only 1 map is missing there :r*:

Oh and GTA VI VC`s take on 1987 would be great as well, showing how Tommy Vercetti, my 2.nd best protag ruled the streets of Vice after Sonny`s death...maybe should  :r*:  get Mercedes for his girlfriend and showing Cidamelo that Vercetti is no gay as she likes to state. :lol:

Either thing would be great if VI will take place in Vice city in the 80s !!

Yeah, Vice city (Miami) certainly works best in the 80s that`s for sure. Like NYC (LC) ruled back in 80s with all the gang violence, Miami also ruled with all the cartels.

I mean i can`t imagine a modern 21.century Miami as a plan for GTA game that would be boring since we all know that todays Miami is complete opposite from that one in the 80s (i`ve been there last year and it wasn˙t anything like in Vice city i tell you that much)

So, GTA VI needs Vice city map again!

mark5
  • mark5

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by mark5, 13 July 2014 - 04:19 PM.

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:21 PM

That`s a great topic man!
Altough i wouldnt be so impressed by playing as a female protagonist. Not that i`m a sexists or something :evilgrin:  but i just cant imagine beating peds and doing shooting spree by some girl. Plus i would have a hard time to get into it.

Ever play the new Tomb Raider?
It would be a great challenge for R* to make a compelling and cool female character. Definitely something some fans may not like but I believe if they can make Laura Croft a badass again there is room for a female protag in GTA. It would set a new standard in the industry undoubtedly.

On your ideas, I would love to see old GTA VC characters return but I think R* may look to focus on brand new characters in future GTA games as they have said before that the older games are sort of in another universe.

Great ideas guys and thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!

mark5
  • mark5

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:01 PM Edited by mark5, 13 July 2014 - 04:19 PM.

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

Mark5, I originally intended this to be an 80s era game. But I think it could work well in modern times as well. Even today there is a distinctly 80s vibe still felt on Miami's Ocean dive and Miami still loves their pastel pallet of colors. I lived in the area for a year and a half.

Brilliant idea of playing Mark's last mission with the FIB to kick off the game. I didn't think of that initially but it would really give the player more insight into Mark's past and why he becomes the way he does.
Similar to opening in GTA V.

Loving the detail in your cinematic descriptions. Fitting music choices as well. CCR and Everglades Airboats go together like PB&J.
I'd like this to be a darker Grittier Vice City game. Still the glamor but it will sort of be in the background and not directly influencing the player.

Lastly, I really would like to see Part of Cuba or Columbia in some form. This would be a great way to introduce Roarke. Sitting in a dirty smokey Havanna bar talking business with Cartel members. Then we do our first smuggle mission to the Florida Everglades / gulf coast.

This would be a great surprise for players when it is revealed that you can actually fly between countries.

Excellent feedback. Thanks!

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Cool. I've had a Vice City sequel plan, too. I'm in favor of a Vice City sequel, too see what happened afterwards GTA: Vice City, what happened to Tommy's crime empire, furthmore what situation Vice City's criminal underworld is in. Also maybe, how Forellis up the north. Maybe also we can lean how Avery is doing. Actually doing a sequel for III Era Vice City would worth it, thinking all of these possible questions that can be answered in the future. Good luck! :)

Avery is dead bro, i killed him myself in GTA: Liberty City Stories.

mark5
  • mark5

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by mark5, 13 July 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Thanks.

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Avery is dead bro, i killed him myself in GTA: Liberty City Stories.

Yeah, but this story set in 1988, and Avery died in 1998. 

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

Added map concept.
image_zps1cd63b3c.jpg

mark5
  • mark5

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:09 AM Edited by mark5, 13 July 2014 - 04:20 PM.

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

Should I continue with adding suggestions?

Absolutely!

mark5
  • mark5

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:57 AM Edited by mark5, 13 July 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Should I continue with adding suggestions?

Absolutely!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users