Photo

[PRP] Liberty City Police Department and Sheriff's Office - Now Re

5 replies to this topic
pcformer
  • pcformer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by pcformer, 27 July 2014 - 03:35 AM.

LaCOqVP.png

Who Are We?

Precision Roleplay is a clan which has been open for about a year now. Precision Roleplay has struggled through recruiting members and being able to compete with the bigger clans out there such as RCMP, Alaska State Troopers, or Priority Roleplay. All of those clans are great, however, we believe that our clan has it's own special characteristics. Precision Roleplay always strives to provide it's members the most realistic and professional experience possible. We feel that some of the bigger clans out there, though they were originally founded on the same fundamentals of us, they have lost some of their ability to be as realistic or professional. Precision Roleplay doesn't plan on doing this now, or ever.

What Divisions do We Have?

Precision Roleplay has the following divisions:

• Liberty City Police Department
  • Liberty County Sheriff's Department
  • Strategic Response Team
  • Fire Department of Liberty City / EMS
  • Liberty County Dispatch Operations

Plans for Grand Theft Auto V and Shutdown of GFWL

Precision Roleplay is one of the few clans which already has plans for Grand Theft Auto V being released on PC. All of our command staff have already pre-ordered the game, and will immediately begin working on getting our clan integrated with it as soon as it is released and in our hands. Now, with this being said, Games for Windows Live, the multiplayer system for Grand Theft Auto IV PC, will be shutting down on July 1st. This means that there will at least be a month between the shutdown of GFWL and the release of Grand Theft Auto V PC, which is assumed to have multiplayer ready on release. With this, we have already made plans on continuing to make multiplayer work on Grand Theft Auto IV with things such as VPN's. We're still beta testing some of our options, but we think we've got things handled. 

How to Join?

If you're interested in joining Precision Roleplay, please visit our website, which is listed above, and linked here, and fill out our application on the "Start Your Career" page. Once you have filled out the application, please hop on our Teamspeak 3 Server (voice.precisionroleplay.net) and read the welcome lobby description for further information. 

Thanks For Your Interest,

Deputy Director Kaeden

[email protected]

Jason .H.
  • Jason .H.

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

I've been in this clan for 2 weeks and it is simply the best clan I have ever been in, it is a very professional and realistic community

GREAT JOB PRECISION RP :colgate:  :colgate: 

pcformer
  • pcformer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:34 AM

By the way guys, our Teamspeak Server IP Address Is: voice.precisionroleplay.net | Thanks For Your Interest Again!

I've been in this clan for 2 weeks and it is simply the best clan I have ever been in, it is a very professional and realistic community

GREAT JOB PRECISION RP :colgate:  :colgate: 

Thanks for the kind comment Jason. We'd like to think we do a good job of running the clan, but to have people like you make it clear, is really nice and rewarding. Thanks for being such a good member! :)

RecklessZodiac
  • RecklessZodiac

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hi, I've never been in a clan like this but I want to try it out as it looks fun. Do you guys accept applicants who have very little knowledge/experience in police work? I'm willing to learn :)

pcformer
  • pcformer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:36 AM

We have a new promo video guys!

http://youtu.be/lTVf...pNxF6DNJmkKbJxw

pcformer
  • pcformer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

Would personally like to notify everyone that a lot has changed for the better over the past two weeks. If you weren't interested in joining before, why not give it a shot now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users