Bank doors

20 replies to this topic
Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

Does anyone knows how to open the bank doors? Really need this for robbery mod..

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

delete

• Wiebrendh likes this

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

find the model of the door on the bottom of this page and use the native to set it unlocked...

http://www.gtamoddin...ST_DOOR_OF_TYPE

Thanks! Dumb that i did not look in the natives list..

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

delete

• Wiebrendh likes this

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by Wiebrendh, 23 June 2014 - 08:33 PM.

find the model of the door on the bottom of this page and use the native to set it unlocked...

http://www.gtamoddin...ST_DOOR_OF_TYPE

Thanks! Dumb that i did not look in the natives list..

yeah, whenever i dont know how to do something... i search the natives list, if not there, i search the SCO scripts... if not there, i have a sh*tload of cs script mods i use to use before i learned how to program and i refer to those for examples of how to use natives... or even the scripthookdotnet itself wraps alot of natives u may want to call yourself and u can see how hazardx uses the native

If the code is compiled and .net i use reflection

Well, i  took a look at it, but it does not work.. It does not gives an error or something.. It does simply not work

This is the code:

int LeftDoorHash = GTA.Native.Function.Call<int>("GET_HASH_KEY", "cj_bank_door_L");
GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_STATE_OF_CLOSEST_DOOR_OF_TYPE", -431164822, -1436.00000000f, 595.00000000f, 33.00000000f, false, 1.0f);

The things i did not understand were the XYZ floats..Why does it need that?

EDIT:

Found that i was using the wrong XYZ, but that did not fix anything.. I used abjimslock.sco for the XYZ and looking what i am doing wrong

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

Nevermind, found how it works, again thanks LordOfTheBongs!

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

delete

• Wiebrendh likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:53 AM

Bongs can you teach me cs modding??

Noox
  • Noox

changeScriptAbility(&myScriptAbility, "improve");

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

I thought you were not a beginner?

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

CS modding :)

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

ok cool, i didnt see the post til now, glad u got it working.

In forums if u ask a question and figure it out on your own u should post how u fixed it so people searching this question see your answer...

btw check this out... and read what implicit operators do... it is why u can substitute a string for a model or in the case instead of a native parameter u can use a GTA.Model and Function.Call will know to use the model's hash... u can thank hazardx for making working with Function.Call and scripthook.net objects easy...

rE9gM4J.png

when u understand the library u are "using" u can make your code much better

Thanks, let me try to explain it then :)

I checked what the model hash of the bank doors were, and then in the ambjimslocks.sco (that controls the doors) what parameters the function needed. First i had no idea what i was doing, but after that it all made sense :D

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

delete

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:05 PM

Have you ever tried to make a c# application? I think this is a good place to start. I won't be able to sit there and teach u directly but i think you should come up with a simple idea for an application and start trying to write it... trust me all the bugs u run into trying to make an app work, and then researching how to fix online like on stackoverflow.com, that is how u learn.

I'm just going to say this now, like everything in life the only one who can help u is yourself. The only way ur gonna learn c# is by putting in hundreds of hours (maybe thousands!) of writing and debugging code, googling how to fix bugs and hitting your head into your keyboard... that is how u learn... but i am here to help with any programming questions if i can ;)

I started with making a text-editor, website and some other sh*t programs. After that i saw logic in the code that i made

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 02 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

delete

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

Beginning C# programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

ok cool, i didnt see the post til now, glad u got it working.

In forums if u ask a question and figure it out on your own u should post how u fixed it so people searching this question see your answer...

btw check this out... and read what implicit operators do... it is why u can substitute a string for a model or in the case instead of a native parameter u can use a GTA.Model and Function.Call will know to use the model's hash... u can thank hazardx for making working with Function.Call and scripthook.net objects easy...

rE9gM4J.png

when u understand the library u are "using" u can make your code much better

Thanks, let me try to explain it then :)

I checked what the model hash of the bank doors were, and then in the ambjimslocks.sco (that controls the doors) what parameters the function needed. First i had no idea what i was doing, but after that it all made sense :D

regarding that ambjimslocks (i always wonder who jim is) u just need to terminate that script when u get near the door because that script will lock doors u try to unlock... http://www.gtamoddin..._WITH_THIS_NAME... so when u unlock ur door terminate that script just before (dont worry it restarts on it's own again) the documentation on gtamodding is the best description of how to use so no need to look at examples of it in the sco.

Tested it several times on several computers. And it always work. But i have it in the update function, so it always opens it when it closes

LetsPlayOrDy
  • LetsPlayOrDy

Too fast for ya

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Have you ever tried to make a c# application? I think this is a good place to start. I won't be able to sit there and teach u directly but i think you should come up with a simple idea for an application and start trying to write it... trust me all the bugs u run into trying to make an app work, and then researching how to fix online like on stackoverflow.com, that is how u learn.

I'm just going to say this now, like everything in life the only one who can help u is yourself. The only way ur gonna learn c# is by putting in hundreds of hours (maybe thousands!) of writing and debugging code, googling how to fix bugs and hitting your head into your keyboard... that is how u learn... but i am here to help with any programming questions if i can ;)

I started with making a text-editor, website and some other sh*t programs. After that i saw logic in the code that i made

My first program was a calculator :D

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

My first program was a calculator :D

yeah same here xD

• LetsPlayOrDy likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

My first program was a browser :)

Noox
  • Noox