Photo

Hawks - Prologue

22 replies to this topic
Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I should stop sleepwalking.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:02 PM Edited by Juice the Joos, 29 June 2014 - 04:20 PM.

2h2mq80.jpg

Hey! My name is HappyJuice007 and i'm here to show you my first mission pack. 
It's not my first try at missions, i trained a bit before creating them. 

STORY

This missionpack shows the story of a man named Han, living in San Andreas as a military trooper. 
It won't be the usual ''army story'', though, because things will start to become messy.

This is intended only as a prologue, so (maybe) i will continue with this story.

WHY SHOULD I PLAY THIS MISSION PACK? 

Because it has: 
-Different playable character with different weapons and personalities; 
-Action-themed missions that will test your skills; 
-Good enviroment (i like to mess with objects); 
-Good-planned story.

CHARACTERS

Before reading this, remember that (in-game) members of your team are always displayed as green, enemies are red, others are blue and your current character will always be white.

Han: Protagonist of the story. He's the only one of the first Delta team that survived.

Skin_101.png

Overlord: Leader of the military forces all over San Andreas, after working with Han, they've become close friends.

Skin_288.png

Lorenzo Countdown: One of the members of the Delta team. He's the most agile and stealthy, but he's always pissed off.

Skin_240.png

Nick Countdown: One of the members of the Delta team. He's a professional with heavy weaponry, and he's always having the time of his life.

Skin_115.png

Alex Meson: Member of the Delta team, he's a great engineer who will prove his ability very often, he's kind and always cares about his teammates.

Skin_98.png

Luke Simo: Member of the Delta team, he's the one with the most perfect aim you could ever meet, when he's not killing, he's moprobably making his ego bigger.

Skin_299.png

Matt Johnson: Member of the Delta team, his driving skills will always help his team getting out of trouble, even if he appears a little stupid...

Skin_120.png

Frank Johnson: Member of the Delta team, he's the most intelligent of them. You can't really tell his personality, because he's too busy working...for science.

Skin_70.png

Download:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32679

Please remember to give me any feedback (even if you know better than me how this site works, really.).

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

You Only Live Once

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

ehhh.... I'm working on MP of the same theme... Anyway sounds good. After playing I will leave feedback ^^

• Juice the Joos likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

Story looks great and interesting Good luck with your first MP :^: I play your missions and give you feedback later :)

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:43 PM

This thread looks a desert without some feedback, guess it just needs some time, right?

Anyway, thanks for all the ones that downloaded it.

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

#dontgiveupyet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

I'll play it, good luck with your mission pack buddy. 

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

Update!

I made the missions ''Smashing gents'' , ''Slippery when wet'' , ''Not as planned'' and ''It'd be better if you didn't wake up this morning'' harder.

Enjoy!

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

You Only Live Once

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

Hmmm... for me this mission pack is some boring, story and idea is good. 2/5 :cool: Good luck.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

Hmmm... for me this mission pack is some boring, story and idea is good. 2/5 :cool: Good luck.

Sorry to hear that. Why do you think it's boring? Mission too short, too easy...?

AdamArtz
  • AdamArtz

#dontgiveupyet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

You forgot to make your missions auto-start. Instead, I can easily change every single part. Make sure you press "Publish Mission". Just sayin'.

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

You Only Live Once

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

Yeeee, too easy and too shory for me. You should make some more action and more difficult.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:04 PM Edited by Juice the Joos, 29 June 2014 - 11:51 AM.

You forgot to make your missions auto-start. Instead, I can easily change every single part. Make sure you press "Publish Mission". Just sayin'.

I didn't use ''publish mission'' because i didn't really mind people looking at how it was done, but i'll consider it.

Yeeee, too easy and too shory for me. You should make some more action and more difficult.

I'll try to give the actors more health and more accuracy, but i sure as hell can't spawn all of them in front of your face...

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:23 PM Edited by Juice the Joos, 29 June 2014 - 12:24 PM.

Difficulty of the missions are now better, and i published them so that you can now play them only by pressing ''Load Mission''.

Also added some pics on the topic to make it better.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

It's not that bad as some of people up say, but it could be improved. Story, and implementing your idea into this mission pack is simply greatly done, but on the other side you should put more variety into mission-pack and make more action, so it would be enjoying going through the great story with action, especially talking about difficulty also. 3.4/5

EDIT: I see you already improved on these things. Well, i guess i will play it again later and see how it is now.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

Mission Convoy Blitz won't work for me! Help?

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

Mission Convoy Blitz won't work for me! Help?

What do you mean by ''won't work'', does it crash?

gheorgheM
  • gheorgheM

Resident dadaist

• Members
  • Moldova

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

sounds good, lemme check it out! =)

nandack
  • nandack

When you are in The Dark, you can see The Light.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Not bad, dude. Just hear what I am saying, make the second chapter whatever the bridge-story and make it great then everybody will think that you really impress them. Good job.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

sounds good, lemme check it out! =)

Thanks, hope to see feedback and/or any kind of rating.

Not bad, dude. Just hear what I am saying, make the second chapter whatever the bridge-story and make it great then everybody will think that you really impress them. Good job.

Thanks a lot, i'm already creating the sequel, it will be pretty long, twists & turns, it will be better than this one, i'm sure!

Spoiler

@QaiserH@
  • @QaiserH@

GTA SAN ANDREAS MOVIE CREATOR

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:39 AM

great awesome story and great characters chosen need to play this :D

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

Well, I just load the mission, and the screen is all black. You can see the name, and it dissapears a little later of course, but I think the game is still running, as I can pause, lower down the game and hear in-game sounds.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

Well, I just load the mission, and the screen is all black. You can see the name, and it dissapears a little later of course, but I think the game is still running, as I can pause, lower down the game and hear in-game sounds.

I don't really know what to say. Nobody experienced this yet, i will see what i can do.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

Okay, at least you tried. But great MP so far! Better than others! I love Rorschach as well.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:42 AM Edited by Juice the Joos, 3 weeks ago.

Okay, at least you tried. But great MP so far! Better than others! I love Rorschach as well.

You can skip the mission, all you have to know is

Spoiler

Anyway, <3 Rorschach and thank to you for the compliments.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users