Why...why...

191 replies to this topic
CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Those aren't griefers, just a few bitches who pick on people when they know they have the upper hand. Real griefers take on the whole lobby by themselves.

• ninjaontour, We Are Ninja, RandomCholo and 1 other like this

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Passive mode then jazz hands em...

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 weeks ago

Try my crew as well, yo. It's a chill crew. Most are racers though, so I'm part of the "mission-only" minority.
  • mesusmist likes this

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Don't defend yourself against a crew 'cause they will report you and you will end up in bad sport.

If you tell ppl about it in here, ppl will say: you are griefer and a bad sport.

Being the attacker is ok but being the defender is called griefing around here.

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Those aren't griefers, just a few bitches who pick on people when they know they have the upper hand. Real griefers take on the whole lobby by themselves.

Mhm. This is a better way of looking at it.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 4 weeks ago

Don't defend yourself against a crew 'cause they will report you and you will end up in bad sport.

If you tell ppl about it in here, ppl will say: you are griefer and a bad sport.

You really didn't read the thread before posting.  You should ;)

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

That's so backwards it's not even okay. Everyone abuses privilege in every way possible.

cebo84
  • cebo84

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I had a 7 strong crew chasing me for 2 hours in a lobby i shouldn't of blown up all there cars  :lol: i held out my pride would not let me leave it ended them kicking me out of session lol VICTORY 

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I welcome people trying to bully me. It's a challenge. But sometimes you just don't stand a chance...

Cosigned. The more the merrier. I love going to war with trolls and/or griefers. It makes my nipples hard.
  • meatrocket8, ninjaontour, gizmonomono and 1 other like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 weeks ago

That's so backwards it's not even okay. Everyone abuses privilege in every way possible.

What are multiplayer competitiveness for other than power tripping?

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I had a 7 strong crew chasing me for 2 hours in a lobby i shouldn't of blown up all there cars  :lol: i held out my pride would not let me leave it ended them kicking me out of session lol VICTORY 

Lmfao, damn. Victory is right.

Every kind of game is just a huge power battle. I'm about to go on another PS2 hiatus where I could just play Spyro and Crash Bandicoot with truly nobody to impress but myself.

• KrazyFace likes this

Hydrohitman
  • Hydrohitman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Kill a crew member usually the crew goes after you watch who you kill lol

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 weeks ago

Every kind of game is just a huge power battle. I'm about to go on another PS2 hiatus where I could just play Spyro and Crash Bandicoot with truly nobody to impress but myself.

The Warriors, PS2 and PSP. You, your buddy, the rest of the gang, against the world.

That's the game that made me think multiplayer is great.

DeployBlue
  • DeployBlue

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Griefers aren't your worst enemy in Gta... Your pride is.

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I feel like either way I would've just gone for the kill but he came alone and the people who eventually followed suit were in completely different crews so either some quick friendship was formed or a loyalty thing had already been developed idk.

Griefers aren't your worst enemy in Gta... Your pride is.

In a game, either one is bogus to begin with. I'd rather hold onto the latter and go against the first with it. 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 4 weeks ago

I feel like either way I would've just gone for the kill but he came alone and the people who eventually followed suit were in completely different crews so either some quick friendship was formed or a loyalty thing had already been developed idk.

They were probably online friends (whether or not they were friends IRL).  I've not got anyone in my friends list that I share a crew with.  It's just worked out that way.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm in a session minding my business. This guy approaches and shoots me down. I think, alright. He does it again when I'm at AmmuNation. At that point I think the last straw was pulled, so I just throw a sticky on my own car, and when I'm driving, and he approaches I detonate it. Quick fix. His gun is obviously better and he has an entire crew with him so what really can I do? Since then, he and the crew has taken it upon themselves to harass the sh*t out of me in the lobby, and I'm like okay. No. I shouldn't have to leave because these guys want to be jackasses. And that's still my thought process because I'm minding my business, but literally everywhere I've walked this guy has taken his stupid green Vacca and run me over mercilessly and just keeps doing it, then his friend in a pickup when I get to higher ground I swear I've never been ganged up on and I can do nothing but vent because it's 1 against 4 dudes just hanging around. I'm so pissed. It's a game but I'm pissed, and I could leave, but...pride thing and I just find it unfair that they can hang in this place and fool around and stalk me as one guy did with his golden rifle, and I'm just me.

Sometimes this game isn't for kicks.

who's the crew ?

IGN , i would love to massacre every one of them

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The Warriors, PS2 and PSP. You, your buddy, the rest of the gang, against the world.

That's the game that made me think multiplayer is great.

I need to check that out. Halo is what sucked me into Xbox in the first place, and then Treyarch did a zombies kick, then I moved onto Skyrim, then Dead Island, which was pretty sandbox, so then I moved onto the sequel and then GTA. I tried Farcry but I didn't like it so I don't think that was a part of the process.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Stop your crying and change sessions.

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Obey 9F master race !!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Here are a few tips:
1.Use a tank
2.Stash all your money on alternate character and destroy their cars without paying
3.Use an Entity and reverse sticky bomb
4.Quick job and get a jet
5.Report them for griefing

Just a few tips.I know it is cheap but it gets the job done.
  • mesusmist likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

I bless the rains down in Africa.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago

I know how you feel.

Once I was roaming round LS looking for new property to buy, and then out of the blue 2 douchebags in a chrome Turismo come gunning me down and continously running me over. I couldn't retaliate because I was like level 20 back then.. but I couldn't leave either, lol.

JON22
  • JON22

I am the king of crap. Look at my stats and bow to my crapness

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

I know exactly where you are coming from OP. Too many times I have been handed my arse (and balls) retaliating against more than one person. I can't snipe for toilet sausages, and being short sighted makes locating someone hiding behind crap annoying.

Normally I try to make sure I get more kills than deaths against the one who seems crap. That way I have sort of won, even though the crap guy's friend had killed me 22-3 or something like. Other day had 3 guys after me, and I actually did good. Got more kills than deaths vs all. I quit after that to keep it that way.....by the way they started it lol.
  • mesusmist likes this

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm sure we've all encountered this sort of ordeal once or twice. I'm like you I'm all about pride, and put myself up against anyone/thing. But, you have to count your losses, I was in a session with a crew of at least 6-8 people. 2 were in jets, some in tanks, and the others in a fire-truck or just roaming. There was little to nothing I could do at all, and was getting absolutely destroyed. and retreated to the subway where I held my own because only people can get down there. They gave up on me, but there was nothing for me in that session. Don't even entertain that thought, if put in it.

• mesusmist likes this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Here are a few tips:
1.Use a tank
2.Stash all your money on alternate character and destroy their cars without paying

Sorry but ALL of those are total prick moves and you should not encourage that behaviour

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm in a session minding my business. This guy approaches and shoots me down. I think, alright. He does it again when I'm at AmmuNation. At that point I think the last straw was pulled, so I just throw a sticky on my own car, and when I'm driving, and he approaches I detonate it. Quick fix. His gun is obviously better and he has an entire crew with him so what really can I do? Since then, he and the crew has taken it upon themselves to harass the sh*t out of me in the lobby, and I'm like okay. No. I shouldn't have to leave because these guys want to be jackasses. And that's still my thought process because I'm minding my business, but literally everywhere I've walked this guy has taken his stupid green Vacca and run me over mercilessly and just keeps doing it, then his friend in a pickup when I get to higher ground I swear I've never been ganged up on and I can do nothing but vent because it's 1 against 4 dudes just hanging around. I'm so pissed. It's a game but I'm pissed, and I could leave, but...pride thing and I just find it unfair that they can hang in this place and fool around and stalk me as one guy did with his golden rifle, and I'm just me.

Sometimes this game isn't for kicks.

who's the crew ?

IGN , i would love to massacre every one of them

The tag says 1000, and under player the name is House Of 1000 Corpse. It was difficult as sh*t to navigate all of their tactics. They're locked and loaded, so approaching them is beyond me. They cornered me on a ledge so in the midst of it I figured I might as well do something.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Here are a few tips:
1.Use a tank

I was bombarded. I had no availability to run to the base to get a tank, nor anyone online to accomplish an escape. The second one is really good I'll def do that with any of these situations. I did the fifth and the rest are good as well. Thank you.

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Obey 9F master race !!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Here are a few tips:
1.Use a tank

Sorry but ALL of those are total prick moves and you should not encourage that behaviour
But when there is 4 people ganging up on you you must do something right?I learnt my lesson.

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Stop your crying and change sessions.

I mentioned aggravation, no sign of tears. Sought better methods to deal with the situation by coming here, which I felt was reasonable enough. Maybe don't be a smartass and avoid posts you don't want to see to save trouble both ways. This game isn't scot-free bliss.

And again, I couldn't get to the start screen. I was stuck period.

I know exactly where you are coming from OP. Too many times I have been handed my arse (and balls) retaliating against more than one person. I can't snipe for toilet sausages, and being short sighted makes locating someone hiding behind crap annoying.

Normally I try to make sure I get more kills than deaths against the one who seems crap. That way I have sort of won, even though the crap guy's friend had killed me 22-3 or something like. Other day had 3 guys after me, and I actually did good. Got more kills than deaths vs all. I quit after that to keep it that way.....by the way they started it lol.

Toilet sausages haha. I don't think the scope for sniping is all that spectacular on GTA so you're not very flawed in tactic. 

Nice job lol. Keep that going.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Furry_Monkey, 4 weeks ago.

His gun is obviously better and he has an entire crew with him so what really can I do?

I feel like either way I would've just gone for the kill but he came alone and the people who eventually followed suit were in completely different crews

The tag says 1000, and under player the name is House Of 1000 Corpse.

???

He was in a crew but they were all in different crews but that's their tag?

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm sure we've all encountered this sort of ordeal once or twice. I'm like you I'm all about pride, and put myself up against anyone/thing. But, you have to count your losses, I was in a session with a crew of at least 6-8 people. 2 were in jets, some in tanks, and the others in a fire-truck or just roaming. There was little to nothing I could do at all, and was getting absolutely destroyed. and retreated to the subway where I held my own because only people can get down there. They gave up on me, but there was nothing for me in that session. Don't even entertain that thought, if put in it.

I similarly managed to escape for a while in a tunnel, but I do see this. I don't plan on redoing this again if I can help it. I feel like I'm better off after reading all these anyhow.

His gun is obviously better and he has an entire crew with him so what really can I do?

I feel like either way I would've just gone for the kill but he came alone and the people who eventually followed suit were in completely different crews

The tag says 1000, and under player the name is House Of 1000 Corpse.

???

He was in a crew but they were all in different crews but that's their tag?

One guy was in a pickup truck, that had an entirely different name. I've left and don't know where he came from. Another one was a friend or someone they just met in the session who I didn't pay attention to. The worse ones were the two I took photos of because even as I attempted to retreat they followed so I figured I might as well get theirs. I only saw the tag 1000 and the emblem with House of 1000 Corpse labeled beside it. I assumed that's what the crew was that those two were in.

I know how you feel.

Once I was roaming round LS looking for new property to buy, and then out of the blue 2 douchebags in a chrome Turismo come gunning me down and continously running me over. I couldn't retaliate because I was like level 20 back then.. but I couldn't leave either, lol.

That's why I don't really get the point of being passive in desperate situations if that can still happen. I managed to jump over one of the cars charging after me lol but then I got run right over from the side. I don't ever learn the control codes to do it without going to the start menu so it's kind of just this stupid situation you're sitting through.

Marc30499
  • Marc30499

Delegado

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I had a similar problem OP where people gained up on me... Like people gained up on you... My best bet is to go to the subway and head "Underground" (need for speed reference) and just hide about under the tunnels.. That's what I did 3 douches were after me and they even had another guy come with a tank and at that point I called in crew members to help me and soon after I saw a squad of crew members coming with tanks to help me out/ rescue me as the griefers trapped me... And they annihilated the douches lmao.. But yeah if you are cool with a few crews them call on some members to help you OP.. Fight Fire with Fire... They gang up on you? Then you call in crew members to gang up on them.
  • mesusmist likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users