Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you shoot down other player aircrafts?

91 replies to this topic
Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

I could call myself an air superiority pilot. Yesterday I was cruising in a Lazer & I somehow flew through a dog fight & I was locked on, evaded the missile & shot down the Lazer. 4 more Lazers came at me & shot them down with ease :O

I was unprepared to be honest :lol:
  • DriveLikeAViking likes this

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:10 AM

If they are unarmed, I don't shoot.  If they are armed, I get the f*ck out of there cause most likely they are a better pilot than I am, lol.

PinkRibbonScars
  • PinkRibbonScars

Also known as happpy11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

I don't mess with them if they're in an unarmed aircraft. 

RDH1983
  • RDH1983

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

If they haven't had air space clearance then i'm afraid they need to be treated as hostile. 

I take them down 60% of the time, everytime.. 

• KingReflex likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Don't fly lazers very often. And if I'm in a buzzard it's normally a point a to b thing. But sometimes.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:27 AM Edited by jcph3, 24 June 2014 - 05:28 AM.

If they haven't had air space clearance then i'm afraid they need to be treated as hostile. 

This, I don't wait for visual I.D. if you fly into my radar range I'm going to shoot first.

Just like on the ground, stay away it's GTAO free roam and everyone who approaches is a threat.

Warlordfrost
  • Warlordfrost

Mentally Stable Killer

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

I shoot lazers every time I see one, whether I'm on foot, drivin, or fflying

UltimateAntic
  • UltimateAntic

PSN: "Okannetje"

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

I could call myself an air superiority pilot. Yesterday I was cruising in a Lazer & I somehow flew through a dog fight & I was locked on, evaded the missile & shot down the Lazer. 4 more Lazers came at me & shot them down with ease :O
I was unprepared to be honest :lol:

Were they missle noobs?

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

If you are in a buzzard/laser and you shoot down an innocent plane then you have big issues

This, I don't wait for visual I.D. if you fly into my radar range I'm going to shoot first.

Just like on the ground, stay away it's GTAO free roam and everyone who approaches is a threat.
Yeah that little cessna is a big threat dumbass

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

I never get in a buzzard and have only took the Jet out once to see what all the hubub is. This isn't the army, and I'm not fighting the Taliban.

However if I'm on the ground and you are buzzing me for no real reason, best believe you're going to hear some sniper shots peppering your craft.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

I never get in a buzzard and have only took the Jet out once to see what all the hubub is. This isn't the army, and I'm not fighting the Taliban.

However if I'm on the ground and you are buzzing me for no real reason, best believe you're going to hear some sniper shots peppering your craft.

You can take a helicopter in two shots with the heavy sniper by hitting the tail rotor

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

If I'm able to shoot a jet, the pilot is bad, so they don't pose a threat to me.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

Just a random question I had in mind. Are you a person in a Buzzard or Lazer that shoots down other players if they are in a plane/helicopter too, or do you let them fly in peace?

Nope, I'm the sniper on the ground that has your plane smoking and you have no idea why. I also shoot down buzzards and lazers...no one is safe in the air....9/11 showed us that.

_Fedora_
  • _Fedora_

crisscross applesauce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

Only if they are in a buzzard, lazer, etc.

I also shoot when they have a bounty.

• Members
  • United-States

Just a random question I had in mind. Are you a person in a Buzzard or Lazer that shoots down other players if they are in a plane/helicopter too, or do you let them fly in peace?

Nope, I'm the sniper on the ground that has your plane smoking and you have no idea why. I also shoot down buzzards and lazers...no one is safe in the air....9/11 showed us that.
I landed my Titan on the maze bank helipad and some idiot decided to shoot my Titan and take out two engines, do you have nothing better to do in gta online?

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Clueless as always...

• Members
  • Canada

They fly unless I'm provoked or threatened.

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

Good luck shooting me out of a buzzard with a sniper... I move around too much, only way you're gonna shoot me down is with a mg or ar and like I said before if you manage to shoot me out it's very likely the buzzard is gonna crash into you

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

I remember exploding someone flying a Mallard with my Buzzard. To be honest I regret that.

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

I like following people in my Buzzard if they're in a Cargobob or similar heli. I don't attack, but I make sure to stalk them for however it takes - it's never been anymore than a minute though, as they always jump out in panic to their deaths.

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Soldier

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Well yes. If i am on ground and someone is flying near. For example 2 guys shoot me near vespuci beach anf then they get in one small airplaine and took of. I snipe them and went both jump of i got a luckt shot to kill one of them in the air. The other day i snipe someone that was in a CB trying to grab a armored truck

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:41 PM Edited by Strange Town, 24 June 2014 - 06:42 PM.

I usually leave them alone.

But I did have fun on one occasion. Was fetching a crate, and a buzzard came at me to kill/take.

I *just* made it to the crate in time, and it had a minigun inside and auto switched to it, I pretty much just aimed up a little bit and held down fire.

One of those moments where if anything was one second off, or it didn't have a minigun, I was going to die.

The same happened to me but with an RPG, thanks for reminding me

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

Always...in a plane or from the ground...the more players in it, the better

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

I shoot down unknown buzzards and other lazers only. I always have some nitwit in a lazer chasing me even if I'm leisurely flying in the troposphere.

If I hear my alarms going off when he approaches, he a scrub. If I don't, it's going to be a decent battle.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

I hate the c*nts who fly around in their jets, killing everyone on the ground. They should go 9/11 themselves.

This is the problem with people who arent old enough to remember what it was like on that horrible day. They have no respect for the thousands that died and the trivialize it like this idiot did.

Thousands are dying every second on this planet in horrible ways caused by other human beings.  9/11 wasn't anything special.  Just humans killing humans like any other day.  Just cuz it happened in America is no reason to make it special.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

I hate the c*nts who fly around in their jets, killing everyone on the ground. They should go 9/11 themselves.

This is the problem with people who arent old enough to remember what it was like on that horrible day. They have no respect for the thousands that died and the trivialize it like this idiot did.

Thousands are dying every second on this planet in horrible ways caused by other human beings.  9/11 wasn't anything special.  Just humans killing humans like any other day.  Just cuz it happened in America is no reason to make it special.

I agree with Kaber. Sorry but just because something happened in America doesn't make it any more significant than other tragedies. 

I mean, the same people who bitch when someone makes a 9/11 joke are the same people who will gladly make jokes about Hiroshima and Nagasaki most of the time. Bear in mind, we did that because they bombed a harbor. A f*cking harbor. Our response? Blow up two cities. 

tl;dr If you can't handle the humor, tough tits. 

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

If I was flying id simply hear the shots, look on minimap to see whos looking at me, highlight u, repair the jet in 1 minute and then kill u :)

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

You can repair the jet? ...How?

raggingmonkey
  • raggingmonkey

Sarcastic Idiot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

I agree with Kaber. Sorry but just because something happened in America doesn't make it any more significant than other tragedies. 

I mean, the same people who bitch when someone makes a 9/11 joke are the same people who will gladly make jokes about Hiroshima and Nagasaki most of the time. Bear in mind, we did that because they bombed a harbor. A f*cking harbor. Our response? Blow up two cities. 

What makes 9/11 so horriffic is that we had family members and friends that died In the event. Its special to us because it marks the beginning of our nation's war on terrorism. We were fighting it before, but it escalated with this attack. We remember the day and those who were lost, innocent civilians, because it happened on our soil.

Yes, people are murdered everyday and it is tragic. But much of what you refer to happens outside of our homeland and therefore, doesn't have the same effects as 9/11 has on us. Does it mean it is any less "significant"? No, but like I already said, it foes not carry the same effect as it would for others.

Your lack of respect for this event and those affected by it is disturbing. You're no better off than Matthew who made the first statement.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

What makes 9/11 so horriffic is that we had family members and friends that died In the event. Its special to us because it marks the beginning of our nation's war on terrorism. We were fighting it before, but it escalated with this attack. We remember the day and those who were lost, innocent civilians, because it happened on our soil.

Yes, people are murdered everyday and it is tragic. But much of what you refer to happens outside of our homeland and therefore, doesn't have the same effects as 9/11 has on us. Does it mean it is any less "significant"? No, but like I already said, it foes not carry the same effect as it would for others.

Your lack of respect for this event and those affected by it is disturbing. You're no better off than Matthew who made the first statement

I respect the memory of the victims RIP but war on terrorism please cmon your government is no better then the terrorists as you occupy other countries as you please if it suits your interests really just playing world police but only if your country has interests there. YEAH RIGHT FREEDOM AND WAR ON TERROR SUCH BULLSH.T MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. You bad bullies just like the Russians.

raggingmonkey
  • raggingmonkey

Sarcastic Idiot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

Your lack of respect for this event and those affected by it is disturbing. You're no better off than Matthew who made the first statement

I respect the memory of the victims RIP but war on terrorism please cmon your government is no better then the terrorists as you occupy other countries as you please if it suits your interests really just playing world police but only if your country has interests there. YEAH RIGHT FREEDOM AND WAR ON TERROR SUCH BULLSH.T MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. You bad bullies just like the Russians.

and what country are you from?

this will get off topic but since youre attacking my country;

we aren't perfect, and i dont know all the details, but my country will do what it needs to do to protect her interests. im sure there are hidden agendas in our war on terrorism, and i dont support it anymore than you do, but when groups commit acts against humanity, violating their fundamental human rights, I do support America coming in and protecting those who struggle to protect themselves. I dont know what country youre from, but this idea has been around since WWII. We came in and saved europe's ass. Korea and Vietnam wasnt our best days nor has this War on Terrorism. But indirectly, we are protecting ourselves from these groups that, if left alone, can pose a serious threat to national security.

and you dont like us playing world police? then why doesnt your government help ours by pitching in?  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users