Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you shoot down other player aircrafts?

91 replies to this topic
Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

Everyone is dead on sight. On the ground or in the air. I love preying on the weak .

This! it makes me feel mighty powerful when killing noobs..
Well I guess you need SOMETHING to make you feel powerful in your pathetic life.

Everyone is dead on sight. On the ground or in the air. I love preying on the weak .

This! it makes me feel mighty powerful when killing noobs..
Well I guess you need SOMETHING to make you feel powerful in your pathetic life.

Yeah you mad. Hey you dont know a thing bout my life pal was just having fun w you as you take it a bit too serious imo remember its just a game lol. I think its you who has the pathetic life really as you rage on the forums about a game. Try to enjoy life just chill peace;)

elidc
  • elidc

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:13 AM

Yes, I always shoot down everything I see, when i'm flying P996

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Internet from hell.

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

I do not shoot any unarmed aircraft down.If anyone shoot me in my plane,I mostly turn around and chop them with the propeller.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:38 AM Edited by Bozzah, 23 June 2014 - 09:39 AM.

Any Buzzard or jet is a potential danger and thus I shoot them down...That's what the Jet is there for... Better them than me, right? 

If I see people flying around in titans/mallards etc, I often fly along in the jet and just want to scare them a little :p  They are no threat to me and even though I am a prick in this game, I only shoot at them when I'm on the ground just because I want to land some lucky shots with the RPG

morrami2000
  • morrami2000

Rebel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

Usually i dont do it. Sometimes i like to fly after heli's and aircrafts with my buzzard and have my rockets locked on them without launching the rockets, just so they think i will :) That "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sound get a bit annoying after a while though.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

im guilty of shooting down anything that fly when im in my buzzard or cruising around in the jet.

i just cant resist!
  • Bongsquirrel likes this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

The air is my territory, so yes I'm going to shoot you down.

DrBigMa
  • DrBigMa

Losing Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

I have a 1.5 block radius around me and a 1 block's length measurement above me creating a no-fly zone dome. Harmless planes can fly through (unless they're trying to do a kamikaze) and non-lethal planes are given a fair warning to stay away from me. Any buzzard or Lazer jet that approaches is immediately shot at.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:53 AM Edited by Preusse, 23 June 2014 - 09:55 AM.

I try to avoid other Lazers and Buzzards (since I'm losing in dog fights 2 out of 3 times), unless I want revenge.

I almost always attack unarmed aircraft when I'm in a Lazer or Buzzard. But sometimes I just follow them around the map and show them I'm friendly. Unless they try to grab a Buzzard or Lazer, then I try to shoot them down before they can get in the air. Take no risks. I'm allowed to fly armed aircraft, but you, no.

I almost always try to shoot all type of aircraft down when I'm on the ground. I can't resist, especially when a big and slow Titan passes by.

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:11 AM

No. Because I am not a prick.

If someone is in an unarmed aircraft, until they attempt to kamikaze me, I will not fire. This does not apply if there's been beef prior to them
foolishly choosing an unarmed aircraft.
  • Timely likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

Do I shoot down other player aircrafts?

500px-Popewoods.jpg

• meatrocket8 likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:33 AM Edited by ninjaontour, 23 June 2014 - 10:35 AM.

Love how everyone in this thread is some kind of contradictory, pacifist, one man army. Some of you don't half talk bollocks (DrBigMa).

OT: I attempt to shoot down anything I see flying, it's a compulsion I can't resist.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

No. Because I am not a prick.

If someone is in an unarmed aircraft, until they attempt to kamikaze me, I will not fire.

Ding ding ding.

I hate it when people fire at me while i'm in something that is neither affecting them or can harm them.

• ZeusMowat_278, Bongsquirrel and Timely like this

MrMadMike
  • MrMadMike

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

I do, I like to own the skies

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:52 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 23 June 2014 - 10:53 AM.

Im actually really kind to people irl never attack people and im polite if you are not a d.ck towards me. Yeh I really am a bad person and my life is pathetic cause I like to shoot people in a GAME for fun WTF now thats some logic for you.

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

If they shoot at me whatsoever, purposely or accidentally, I'm shooting back. Otherwise, I'm just letting them be.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:59 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 23 June 2014 - 10:59 AM.

And you could always use invite only sessions if thats not good enough go play Sims.
But if you are judging people by the way they play a game thats just ridicilous imo. Im out peace..

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

Anytime I hear people on mic say. "I'm just getting a plane to get a jet from the base" and I'm in my buzzard (which is 90% of the time). I'll take them down. Only because if they get a jet I'm dead. I won't shoot down another aircraft or another buzzard unless they are heading to the base.

Once in a while I get absolutely smashed out of the sky by a fast approaching or off radar buzzard while hovering and it makes my day every time.. Well played.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

Anytime I hear people on mic say. "I'm just getting a plane to get a jet from the base" and I'm in my buzzard (which is 90% of the time). I'll take them down. Only because if they get a jet I'm dead. I won't shoot down another aircraft or another buzzard unless they are heading to the base.

Once in a while I get absolutely smashed out of the sky by a fast approaching or off radar buzzard while hovering and it makes my day every time.. Well played.

If you're any good in a Buzzard (no, I'm not one of those "I'm a f*cking flying GOD" type of people) and the Lazer pilot isn't too hot they're actually quite easy.  Just get into the center of the city and stick to street level.  They'll crash into a building or a crane, or the bane of Lazer pilots - the palm tree that appears just before you hit it.

I "killed" a Lazer pilot last week simply by circling 1 skyscraper a few times.  He couldn't turn as tightly as me and ended up crashing.  Then you just fly off into the sunset :)

DriveLikeAViking
  • DriveLikeAViking

Chevy>dodge>ford

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Of course I do. Especially the buzzard, like this one time where I shot a random's down and it survived the fall. I took it from him, almost killed him. It was bad ass.

i did this once but with a anihlator. So this dude killed me and then tried to spawnkill me and i ran away with him following me. After a while we ended up at the airport and he took a anihlator and flew after me (i was in my coquette if you wonder). so drove away till i found a good spot to kill him and stayed there untitill he came, took out my heavy sniper missed the first shot and hit him with my second shot and to my suprise the chopper was still working so i took it and killed him a few times until it got boring (about 7 kills i think).

• The7thOne likes this

MisterMagnifico1
  • MisterMagnifico1

"It needs more explosions" Michael Bay

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

500px-Popewoods.jpg

Dat GTA SA(I'm assuming;since it's the first and only place I've the metaphore) tho.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

I usually leave them alone.

But I did have fun on one occasion. Was fetching a crate, and a buzzard came at me to kill/take.

I *just* made it to the crate in time, and it had a minigun inside and auto switched to it, I pretty much just aimed up a little bit and held down fire.

One of those moments where if anything was one second off, or it didn't have a minigun, I was going to die.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

Yes I do just yesterday I saw bunch of players having fun at the airport so I called my buzzard and blasted them all fun times..

Guess none of em were high enough to have a HS. You'd be sniped out before you even reached the airport.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 23 June 2014 - 09:12 PM.

500px-Popewoods.jpg

Dat GTA SA(I'm assuming;since it's the first and only place I've the metaphore) tho.

Lol - I don't remember it from SA.  I was smoking a LOT of weed when I was playing that game :p  I'm a good boy now though.

Edit: I had to find that.

• marco-polo likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

yes you shoot them down, you can't take the chance. Because 2 mins after you turn your back, you'll get a rocket up the tailpipe.

6cqrj.jpg

• Darth_Rob likes this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:26 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 23 June 2014 - 09:35 PM.

The last time I was nice and let an unarmed aircraft cruise by, he went straight to Zancudo, grabbed a Lazer, and shot me down. So if I'm in a Buzzard or a Lazer,  I will assume any other aircraft are hostile and blast them out of the sky.

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

if I have a lazer or buzzard... why would I kill someone flying in peace with no weapons???
if lazer or buzz I will shoot if your following me
just safety precautions you know?!?

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

Current GTR fanboyism: 100%

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

If I'm in a Lazer, I'll shoot down all other Lazers, Buzzards and Annihilators. Everything else I leave because that's a d*ck move to shoot down an unarmed aircraft. Same goes for on foot with the heavy sniper.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:38 AM

Yes I do just yesterday I saw bunch of players having fun at the airport so I called my buzzard and blasted them all fun times..

Guess none of em were high enough to have a HS. You'd be sniped out before you even reached the airport.

They where in planes,copters & cars lol

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:53 AM

Nah

I only like taking out people on the ground or trying to at least :p I fly around like a madman in those things, that way if someone shoots me down Im bound to crash straight into them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users