Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you shoot down other player aircrafts?

91 replies to this topic
fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

Monroe Militia crew now recruiting!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:15 AM

Just a random question I had in mind. Are you a person in a Buzzard or Lazer that shoots down other players if they are in a plane/helicopter too, or do you let them fly in peace?

• Warlordfrost likes this

YirbyBond00Y
  • YirbyBond00Y

James Bond + Kirby Fan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:16 AM

Sure do....

Especially if they're terrorizing a bunch of squeakers. The gratuitous praise I get for the saves of a lifetime....priceless.

ThugBunny_
  • ThugBunny_

Patched Demon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:17 AM

If they act like they are going to try and kill me then i shoot them down, Other than that they can fly in peace.

• theGTAking101 and vozi45 like this

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

If they're in a maverick or titan I leave them alone. Besides, they can't shoot at you.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Johan
  • Johan

'Till the day we meet again

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Unless their purpose is to blow me up with them, no.

I leave everyone alone.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

E34 FANATIC!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by Chuck Finley, 23 June 2014 - 06:22 AM.

ssome c*nt with a buzzard shot down my luxor n tried to spawn kill me so i sniped his ass then spawn killed him till he switched sessions lol 

edit: im a white dot btw

• theGTAking101 and Muscleracer like this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

I hate the c*nts who fly around in their jets, killing everyone on the ground. They should go 9/11 themselves.

• theGTAking101, Blankerz and Dannnisaur like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Yellow car!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

Of course I do. Especially the buzzard, like this one time where I shot a random's down and it survived the fall. I took it from him, almost killed him. It was bad ass.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:28 AM

If I get attacked first I'll try to shoot down a buzzard or lazer.

Just tonight I shot and killed someone in a buzzard who was just about at street level and was trying to kill me with the rockets. It landed rough but survived. So after his body disappeared I ran up and threw a sticky bomb right under the rotor blade then ran back into cover. Sure enough he ran up beside the buzzard and took cover behind an abandoned NPC car right next to it. I simply detonated the sticky bomb and created a explosion times three with the bomb, buzzard, and car he was hiding behind. 

Mr. Tibbs
  • Mr. Tibbs

Liberal Hater

• Members
  • Cayman-Islands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

Only give what is deserved.

• DOK94 likes this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

Sure do....

Especially if they're terrorizing a bunch of squeakers. The gratuitous praise I get for the saves of a lifetime....priceless.

gg michael jackson.

mesusmist
  • mesusmist

sleep artist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

Only when they attack me.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

in a lazer yup.. a buzzard maybe....

Inked 1994
  • Inked 1994

InKeD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

Mmmmm, depends. Bounties would be open season. Outside of that most planes I'll let go, especially if they're really high up. No point. However, if they're in a Buzzard its hard to resist pulling out my RPG or Mini

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

I always ask them(If they have a mic) one question, "Do you have a pilot license?" If they say no, click clock boom. If they dont have a mic I shoot them down because anyone flying a heli at low altitude is looking to snipe anyways and would snipe me if they had the chance. If they are high up their probably just traveling and I leave them be. Btw I was serious about the pilot license thing lol, most times they hesitate and say yes. When I hear that hesitation I have fun with them and ask for their 8 digit verification code lol. Whether its "valid" or not is up to how well they played along. XD. Its fun to sometimes roleplay a little, even with strangers, just make sure its in a life or death situation so its fun :)
  • return-to-innocence likes this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

Yes I do just yesterday I saw bunch of players having fun at the airport so I called my buzzard and blasted them all fun times..

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

I hate the c*nts who fly around in their jets, killing everyone on the ground. They should go 9/11 themselves.

This is the problem with people who arent old enough to remember what it was like on that horrible day. They have no respect for the thousands that died and the trivialize it like this idiot did.
  • SideburnGuru, madmanaz, Username113 and 1 other like this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

Everyone is dead on sight. On the ground or in the air. I love preying on the weak .
  • Bongsquirrel likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

Yes I do just yesterday I saw bunch of players having fun at the airport so I called my buzzard and blasted them all fun times..

So you saw some people having fun - not bothering you at all - and you decided to take it upon yourself to ruin thier fun by harassing them?

You are a f*ckin douchebag.

Everyone is dead on sight. On the ground or in the air. I love preying on the weak .

You know whats also fun? A bullet to the head.
  • DOK94, SideburnGuru, Bongsquirrel and 6 others like this

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

Depends...

If it looks like they're going to ruin my fun then I'll kill them (Buzzard flying in my direction). But if they're just going out enjoying the San Andrean sunset, then I'll leave them be.

Although, it seems with most armed vehicles in the game it kind of takes hold of you. You could jack a Tanker and go to only kill them, then the power you have kind of takes over, and you start to go mental destroying anything that moves. Same with the Lazer, those explosive cannons are just addicting

• paulmgrath likes this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 23 June 2014 - 08:33 AM.

This! it makes me feel mighty powerful when killing noobs..

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

all of you say '' no if they dont attack me or if they are in a titan no '' dont lie you all know you shoot them down  :lol:

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:36 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 23 June 2014 - 08:40 AM.

So you saw some people having fun - not bothering you at all - and you decided to take it upon yourself to ruin thier fun by harassing them?

You are a f*ckin douchebag.

You know whats also fun? A bullet to the head.

You mad bro?  I actually made friends with couple of them after I stopped spawn killing them as I have noticed that its easier to make friends in this game if you show them your might and superiority by owning them first =) 

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Filipino stuck in a cold region. :/

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:43 AM

It's really tempting to shoot people down, but I don't do it. I usually fly around their plane just to taunt them... some of them actually jump out in fear. :p

If they have a bounty, then anybody is free game. (:

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Sure do....

gg michael jackson.

what the f*ck you say

• jacka likes this

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:50 AM Edited by CReaper210, 23 June 2014 - 08:50 AM.

Not unless they shoot me. Actually, sometimes I'll just fly around them and do a couple tricks, then fly off, just to show that I'm not aggressive.

There was one time where I did end up shooting another player in a Titan while I was in the fighter jet. I instantly felt sorry for him so I landed my jet right next to him after he respawned and let him have it. He seemed to understand, he just took it and flew away, didn't even try to kill me, surprisingly.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

Spoken like a true c*nt.
  • vozi45 likes this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Doggie Goils. :U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:52 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 23 June 2014 - 08:54 AM.

Not normally,but there was this one time... I'll post this in the story thread too.

---------------------------------------------------

I heard some guy say his vehicle was impounded, so I grabbed his PV with a Cargobob I happened to be flying at the time all the way to Sandy Shores. It turned out he was pinned down by cops in a convenience store. He was also with 2 friends who were kids on mics and were suspicious of me, but they let me on my merry way. I got the car to the guy, and he said to his group that I was cool and not to kill me.

Well cue a few minutes later, when I grab the guys PV again, and hover over him as a small goof. The 3 peeps were apparently preparing for heist practice, and they wanted me in, but then one of them came with a jet. And said the most obnoxious thing ever.

"AQUA, LAND YOUR CARGOBOB OR I WILL OPEN FIRE! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS!"

That's right, this squeaker (who I didn't mind at first) was speaking like a colonel to me. I parked it, but that small act got me steamed. I hit a pole on the way down because of this and exploded myself, one guy, and his PV by mistake. When I respawned, he killed me, so I killed him 3 times and went off radar. By then, a random was attacking the 3 guys too. The jet kid was talking all military and stupid and ARGHHHH it irritated me.

I took out my Heavy Sniper and kept firing at his jet, and after a bit I heard him whine

"DUDE, Who's shooting my jet!? Stop iiiiiiiiit!"

I got that one smoking, and he went to the base to grab another one. While he did that, I went to a hill, as the other 2 guys were pre-occupied killing some other guy, who was being blamed for shooting the jet.

The jet guy announced he got the new jet, so I went off radar again and sniped him again. cue more complaining, and he crashes his jet. The indicator says I killed him, and he starts to complain and call me stuff like bitch and the usual kid insults.

WELL HERE IS THE FUNNY THING! I... get my own jet, and I see 2 of the kids flying in a heli. I hate their squeaker faces at this point. I go off radar AGAIN,

and shoot the heli down before they even know what was happening. They complain,  and it turns out their 3rd friend has a TANK! Battle ensues, and I take the Tank down, and they all whine. I fly around for fun afterward, and leave, turn off the game, and draw.

• CReaper210 likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

This! it makes me feel mighty powerful when killing noobs..
Well I guess you need SOMETHING to make you feel powerful in your pathetic life.
  • Notoris and DaEvstaRiddim like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

No.  As long as they leave me alone I'll let them do what they want.  If, however, they start to make a bee line for me and act hostile, I'll shoot them down in a heartbeat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users