GTA 5 Conspiracy: Rockstar Is Purposely Delaying Heists

152 replies to this topic
Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Maybe they'll make it a PS4/XBO exclusive at this point so people have more of an incentive to upgrade their system/game...that would actually be unethical and dishonest.

Fixed. If R* releases heists for xb1/ps4/pc only, it will be a major FU to the fans who bought the game on ps3/360 who made rockstar their precious billions. Not everyone has the cash to run out and spend $500 on next gen and a new copy of V.

That's why you buy the ps4 or Xbox one now, then when GTA comes out. You only pay $60

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

That's crazy, heists are coming soon, they're literally right around the corner guys.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

I still say if you brought this game only for heists, you are the best tool in the tool box.

Is the best tool the sharpest or is it the most blunt one .__.?

You know the one, with the rusted edge and broken handle.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

*R Games becoming too greedy I miss the Old Rockstar 

• HexagoN likes this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

Man if i had a dollar for every time someone mentions heists...
  • Mr. Tibbs likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Bwahahaha. People think that delays only pertain to game content.

I know damn well you will not be getting the new V by this fall. Christmas if you even have a 6 leaf clovers worth of luck. Bwahahaha.

Keep thinking your precious little game box 4 is going to have a V/O to be all new and all good with no problems...and with heists as an "exclusive" ??? Give me a f*cking break...LMMFAO...the rampant ignorance abound is f*cking hilarious.

Way too much time and work hours will be passing with improvements to think otherwise. Graphics is all the upgrade you will get and I will be awaiting all the entitled, whiny tears to fall and create a new river to flood the internet and forums.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

I know damn well you will not be getting the new V by this fall. Christmas if you even have a 6 leaf clovers worth of luck. Bwahahaha.

Keep thinking your precious little game box 4 is going to have a V/O to be all new and all good with no problems...and with heists as an "exclusive" ??? Give me a f*cking break...LMMFAO...the rampant ignorance abound is f*cking hilarious.

Way too much time and work hours will be passing with improvements to think otherwise. Graphics is all the upgrade you will get and I will be awaiting all the entitled, whiny tears to fall and create a new river to flood the internet and forums.

Bwahahahaha!!!

I think you need to read what ps4/Xbox one/PC are getting. And. Not all people who have current gen consoles are entitled. Whatever helps you sleep at night bro

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

I think you need to read what ps4/Xbox one/PC are getting. And. Not all people who have current gen consoles are entitled. Whatever helps you sleep at night bro
Awww, cry a little more "bro". :(

Bwahahaha.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:15 PM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 24 June 2014 - 03:15 PM.

I still say if you brought this game only for heists, you are the best tool in the tool box.

Is the best tool the sharpest or is it the most blunt one .__.?
You know the one, with the rusted edge and broken handle.
Ohhh, this one right

BrokenBottle-GTAV.png

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

Bwahahaha.

Not crying at all. I have my ps4 and now all I do is wait. There is nothing for me to cry about. I really don't care if heists are an exclusive. I just hope GTA doesn't freeze my ps4, and if heists do actually come out, they're finished and running well

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Conspiracy.

Are you f*cking serious? Take off that tin foil hat.

enormous
  • enormous

not actually enormous

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

I really don't care if heists are ever added to the game. It has tons of cool stuff already.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

Man if i had a dollar for every time someone mentions heists...

You could buy this many cash cards:

• GraniteDevil likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

Bwahahaha.
Not crying at all. I have my ps4 and now all I do is wait. There is nothing for me to cry about. I really don't care if heists are an exclusive. I just hope GTA doesn't freeze my ps4, and if heists do actually come out, they're finished and running well
I hope one day people have brains and common sense and stop complaining about stupid nothings...

Also, you took offense to what I said about your precious game box 4 and your high opinion of it and what it will supposedly bring. Your response was rife with tears and a shrill whiny voice.

hwangman82
  • hwangman82

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by hwangman82, 24 June 2014 - 03:25 PM.

Interesting video. I think some people are missing the point by saying, "OMG guys, go outside and do something! You're pathetic if the heist delays are ruining your life!"

It was never about that (at least to me). The heist delays aren't ruining my day or killing my mood or otherwise negatively impacting my life. I realize it's just a video game, and that there can be unexpected delays. 

My complaint is that, at this point, the delay is excessive. This isn't an indie developer with a skeleton crew and very limited resources. This is a giant company, producing one of the biggest game franchises in history. If they're going to advertise something as being available at or around launch, then you (R*) are creating expectations. When people get annoyed/upset about the delay, it's not their fault...the feelings are motivated by you promising something that hasn't been implemented 8+ months later. R* had to have known the hype for this aspect of the game, so it's on them to staff appropriately and dedicate enough resources to resolve issues as they arise and release the updates within a reasonable amount of time.

If they do wait until the game is released for next-gen systems, that's a big slap in the face to people who bought the game on day 1 and have been patiently (or not-so patiently) waiting for heists. 
  • redpoint, Mad Duke Morelands and Carmen! like this

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

OP is correct. Well done OP for preaching the truth when the Man don't want us too. Half of the posts in this thread, without question, work for the Man in some capacity.

OP you probably also know but there are these links to other conspiracies we are being lied about:

http://listverse.com...ould-be-a-hoax/

http://www.investiga...cy-theories.htm

Really interesting stuff there

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

Bwahahaha.
I hope one day people have brains and common sense and stop complaining about stupid nothings...

Also, you took offense to what I said about your precious game box 4 and your high opinion of it and what it will supposedly bring. Your response was rife with tears and a shrill whiny voice.

I must have missed the part where I got offended. I simply stated that I'm prepared for the fall release of GTA v nothing more nothing less. Stop trying to find things that aren't there. I would've said exactly what I said again, if you said something about the Xbox one. I really don't know what your problem is
  • Zorvaine and RoyalRedXIII like this

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Enough with these stupid heists speculation threads. It got old months ago.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

Looks like SmokeDat is well on his way to being the most hated forum member of 2014, tied with Domslive.

• Demetri_FTO_1. and Zorvaine like this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:47 PM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 24 June 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Looks like SmokeDat is well on his way to being the most hated forum member of 2014, tied with Domslive.

Oh no, please don't put him in that boat. ATLEAST he offers valid opinions from time to time when they arent riddled with hateful comments.

I'd much rather see darkwar854 take that spot.
  • SmokeDat and Carmen! like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Interesting video. I think some people are missing the point by saying, "OMG guys, go outside and do something! You're pathetic if the heist delays are ruining your life!"

It was never about that (at least to me). The heist delays aren't ruining my day or killing my mood or otherwise negatively impacting my life. I realize it's just a video game, and that there can be unexpected delays. 

My complaint is that, at this point, the delay is excessive. This isn't an indie developer with a skeleton crew and very limited resources. This is a giant company, producing one of the biggest game franchises in history. If they're going to advertise something as being available at or around launch, then you (R*) are creating expectations. When people get annoyed/upset about the delay, it's not their fault...the feelings are motivated by you promising something that hasn't been implemented 8+ months later. R* had to have known the hype for this aspect of the game, so it's on them to staff appropriately and dedicate enough resources to resolve issues as they arise and release the updates within a reasonable amount of time.

If they do wait until the game is released for next-gen systems, that's a big slap in the face to people who bought the game on day 1 and have been patiently (or not-so patiently) waiting for heists. 

Have you ever worked on a game this big? No?

I have. These sorts of delays aren't normally broadcast to the audience. And I will say again, they want to release it working, with no bugs. Imagine the sh*tstorm if it's released with bugs.

And I will also say again that people are going to be disappointed by the heists no matter what, as people seem to be expecting more than is possible. There's going to be very few heists. It's not like you'll be able to pick any store or bank and say 'we want to rob that, let's form a plan'.

The heists will be pretty much exactly like the ones in the SP mode, but probably in different locations. 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

Oh no, please don't put him in that boat. ATLEAST he offers valid opinions from time to time when they arent riddled with hateful comments.

But not often enough.

I'll put ugotsmoked in his place, if it makes you feel better.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

his whole theory is based on heist payouts

conspiracy failed

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

When you really think about it, there is no reason they couldn't have done heists the same way they do everything else in GTA Online.

Why exactly MUST they release all of the heists at once instead of releasing them as they finish them?  Nobody would be complaining if they released a small heist shortly after release, then continued to release different heists over time.

So for them to delay releasing heists THIS long means that they are deliberately doing it because there is something else to be added with heists (more expensive vehicles, apartments, something like that) to offset the greater payout, OR they are delaying it for next gen to have something extra to hype it up with or something like that.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

But not often enough.

But I actually like ugotsmoked -.- lol that guy is hilarious.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:58 PM

But not often enough.

I know, but he's annoying as f*ck at times.

Thinking he should get a medal or something for playing legit.

Too bad he will never have this:

Spoiler

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:59 PM

You are just a kid with a grudge.

Grow up.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

The real conspiracy is that the head of R* is the alien that piloted the ship in that Roswell incident way back in the day.  Since that time, he has remained hidden, searching for a way to insinuate himself (itself?) into our society and he found it in R* and saw that he (it?) could take control of the most moldable minds (gamers).

He (it?) has succeeded.  By creating the hypnotic juggernaut that is GTA V and leading gamers along with a proverbial carrot (Heists), they are taking our money (cash cards) and our minds (causing everybody to focus on the one thing they can't have) and soon they will take over the world because this is the will of the alien CEO.

You need to break free of this influence.  You need to see all of this for what it is - like the Matrix, it's a method of control, and the aliens are winning!

Forget about heists!  Stop focusing on them!  You have fallen into the alien trap and it's up to you to escape it!

Take control of your minds and your lives!  The aliens WANT you to wait for something that doesn't even have a concrete release date!  They WANT you clamoring for this content, bitching about something inconsequential so that you are completely distracted from the real threat!

tl;dr: Get a life.  Stop worrying about heists and do something with yourself.

• Fuzzknuckles, jacka and A Maned Wolf like this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

But not often enough.

Spoiler

Lol well no, if your talking about trolls, alexsniperbullet is a faaarrr bigger troll, and way less effective lol.

I like the kid more than most other posters, but he's got not cap on his annoyances lol.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

But not often enough.

Spoiler

Lol well no, if your talking about trolls, alexsniperbullet is a faaarrr bigger troll, and way less effective lol.

I like the kid more than most other posters, but he's got not cap on his annoyances lol.

Tis true about alex.

• RoyalRedXIII likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users