Photo

GTA 5 Conspiracy: Rockstar Is Purposely Delaying Heists

152 replies to this topic
ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:10 AM

Do you think Rockstar is delaying Heists closer to Next Gen release of GTA5 to make more money ?

• GrandMaster Smith, thekillerdonuts, robban and 3 others like this

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Lesbian Gamer

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:12 AM

That dubsta is beautiful.

• ZeusMowat_278, Bombshock, pilot410 and 1 other like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Beginning PC Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:13 AM

Possibly. I mean, it is Rockstar. Also, it would make sense. We're playing GTA 5 on 10 year old consoles.

• Outplug likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:22 AM

No.

At this point people are turning away from GTA:O because of the delays. This couldn't be earning them money.

I just think they don't know what they are doing and haven't been working on heists for as long as they'd like us to believe.

• StormerBoy, Outplug, blackwolfred and 1 other like this

Mr Makaveli
  • Mr Makaveli

Expect me nigga, I'm Comin'

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:30 AM

the next time i play V it will be on the PS4, so the delays don't affect me cux1x3P.png

• Fuzzknuckles, lazloisdavrock, GroundZero and 5 others like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

Look it, the "leaked heist footage" was the most alpha rendering of the heists ever.

They know we want heists, they know people are leaving, they will release when they have all the bugs ironed out.

• MajorVienna and hywelkidd like this

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

Oh for the love of god. No, there is no Alex Jones Zionist conspiracy theory, alright? Just bloody wait, it'll be here soon enough. 

• MajorVienna, InTheShadowsSince04, bloatedsack and 3 others like this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

I don't care anymore.  I stopped playing GTA Online two months ago because it had already surpassed my attention span for online games.  GTA Online's record is 108 hours.  My previous online gaming record was 22 hours, which was for Twisted Metal.  In third place comes Uncharted 2 with three hours.  

Now that doesn't mean I won't ever return to GTA Online, but it isn't likely to happen unless I find myself really really bored with nothing else to play or watch.

• StormerBoy, thekillerdonuts, QuietJosh and 1 other like this

fefenc
  • fefenc

Luis Lopez is The Best HD GTA Character Ever Created

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:02 AM Edited by fefenc, 23 June 2014 - 05:02 AM.

They want you to buy their shark cards.

• A.O.D.88 likes this

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Lesbian Gamer

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

R* aren't concerned with us wanting the heists, i thought everyone knew that?

tumblr_mi8yu8kBuV1s3gt9po1_1280.jpg

• 007Nick700 and A.O.D.88 like this

Del boy
  • Del boy

The Only Fool and Horse of the $treets

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:07 AM

No. Why would they waste money waiting this long, they should of released during January for max profits
  • A.O.D.88 likes this

Lazy Mofo
  • Lazy Mofo

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

Heists will plummet cash card sales, so they will release it along with the next gen games so they can milk what's left of profits.
  • thekillerdonuts and JRock462 like this

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

I really wish they add some SP heists too. It shouldn't even be that hard, because the coding for SP heists they've mastered with the heists already in the game.

As someone (of many people) who doesn't play Online...I don't want to feel hung out to dry. Like R* doesn't give a shyt about their customers who don't play online. 

• Luddite likes this

Mr. Tibbs
  • Mr. Tibbs

Liberal Hater

• Members
  • Cayman-Islands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Where have you been these past years? Of course they are. They have been working with the CIA's Illuminati spies since GTA III. First, they create hype, next, they delay the heist content, then, they show us all this free update stuff and brainwash us. Lastly, they finally release the content, which sends out the signal to the brain transmitters implanted in our heads and they control us like the robot army we are!

• Dooma1090, dtsmucker and HolographicBunny like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Not exactly money, but some good reason to buy it again.
No body wants to see the same beta version again rather really solid improvements.
Also, Has any one even understood about the heist implementations fully, either SP or ONLINE?
Nothing much, right?
So ... It might be that the last gen wasn't good enough to carry out the concept as intended.

gtafan1978
  • gtafan1978

Coming September 17th!!!!!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

Leaked heists update:

http://i.imgur.com/WDBx2We.png

• Luismy_MMD likes this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

TBF the heist income will be somehow restrained to allow people to still buy cash cards, and keep Rockstar still monied.

Maybe the heists will have a low payout, or perhaps only one heist can be completed per week.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

It's starting to look that way, but it's still June and the new versions of the game aren't out for at least another 3 months or so.

If this thread was made in late August then I would have probably agreed, but right now for all we know, they could release in the middle of July.

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

Looks like Is Rockstar Games is indeed playing us "Like a Damn Fiddle" by saying that Heists are "Around The Corner" to make us not be interested on making Tons of Money with The Current Mission, so that when they Release Unannounced DLC's that comes with Expensive "Unique"Vehicles, to have no other choice to get Money Fast, but to buy their "Shark Cards"

7qpyp.gif

• thekillerdonuts, greenthumbzup, Dooma1090 and 2 others like this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

I don't think that's the reason they are delaying it but what in the f*cking world could be their excuse for delaying it for so long? It really can't take close to year to implement heists into Online. Instead of releasing car DLC (which I do enjoy), they should focus more on completing the heists. I don't understand how's it taking this long to release.

MichaelPayneV
  • MichaelPayneV

Almost Gamer

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

I don't think that's the reason they are delaying it but what in the f*cking world could be their excuse for delaying it for so long? It really can't take close to year to implement heists into Online. Instead of releasing car DLC (which I do enjoy), they should focus more on completing the heists. I don't understand how's it taking this long to release.

Conclusion:

1.Incompetence, they just don't know how to implement them in GTA Online

2.Gtchy1230 Theory

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

No. Why would they waste money waiting this long, they should of released during January for max profits

How would of releasing heists in January made them more money?

I think this video is pretty spot on.

Remember when R* said this game would be based around the "Pursuit of the Almighty Dollar"
Yeah that meant that for their company, as well as the in game story.

• thekillerdonuts and blackwolfred like this

ACUK82
  • ACUK82

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

When will people realise money is the reason for pretty much everything in business these days. Everything Rockstar does is about money, and they can use the heists as a new USP when the game releases on ps4/xbone.

At best the heists will be released one or two months before current gen release as a beta, if at all. They will more than likely be a ps4/xbone exclusive. Rockstar did some great business releasing when they did, It meant they could beta test GTA ready for current gen (next gen at the time) and also sell billions of $ worth of games knowing that everybody would buy it again for the current gen once released.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

The real Roswell of this situation is that they haven`t even started developing heists yet,the online video showed ages ago was gameplay from a Degenetron.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

I think everyone in this thread that believes there is a conspiracy beyond 'they are working on it, be f*cking patient you entitled little sh*ts' needs to have a sit down, think about their lives, and just wait. 

I have honestly never seen such a bunch of immature, whiny bullsh*t in my life. 

• Spider-Vice, ZeusMowat_278, WildBrick142 and 2 others like this

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

I think everyone in this thread that believes there is a conspiracy beyond 'they are working on it, be f*cking patient you entitled little sh*ts' needs to have a sit down, think about their lives, and just wait. 

Whilst I think this conspiracy BS is well, BS. I can understand people's frustrations. It was advertised as part of the game and 7 months down the line there is still no word of these heists just that they are coming, which is all they have said.

• who-dat likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

No.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

Whilst I think this conspiracy BS is well, BS. I can understand people's frustrations. It was advertised as part of the game and 7 months down the line there is still no word of these heists just that they are coming, which is all they have said.

And...?

They will release them when they're ready. Unless you guys simply CAN'T live without them and want bugged, unplayable versions that make you all complain EVEN MORE. 

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

Conspiracy? Come on. The developers have lives as well. A lot of glitches and troubleshooting is keeping them behind the schedule. They hurried with Hipster DLC. What was the result? Now, there are numerous complaints from same people who wanted the update.
  • Fuzzknuckles likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

GTA Fans: THERE IS NO PLEASING THEM. 

It's the same with any game though, as 99% of gamer are insufferable idiots that don't realise that the world would carry on turning if they were removed from it. And would be better of if they were. 

• A Maned Wolf likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users