Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto V Fake & Genuine Pre-release Concepts.

69 replies to this topic
AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:01 AM Edited by AndrewDeSanta, 24 July 2014 - 09:03 AM.

I know what you're talking about, I had the reddit page. I'll look for it.

**Edit**

They've all been deleted.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

Man, i can't wait for all the "LEAKED PC GAMEPLAY MAX SETTINGS GTX 880 6GB REAL NOT FAKE LIKE COMMENT RATE MONEY THANKS" videos. 

It's going to be such fun. I really hope there's leaks. I'm not even going to try them out myself. I just want to see all the videos. 

Good times, good f*ckin' times...

• PreciousWall and AndrewDeSanta like this

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by MrSemiFunny, 24 July 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Does anyone have any actual pre-release leaks, like from Reddit or something? I feel like I want to get some nostalgia time in.

I guess not.
Meaning? I was hoping someone else could find a link to some because a normal search does nothing.
I seen one of your topics had gotten locked and redirected here- you were looking for actual leaks but this topic is for fake GTA V concepts. The forum leader is wrong and you should get you topic reopened.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

The forum leader is wrong and you should get you topic reopened.

We don't need two topics so similar. This one will suffice for fake and genuine material.

Topic title edited to reflect this.

• PhilosophicalZebra likes this

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

The forum leader is wrong and you should get you topic reopened.

We don't need two topics so similar. This one will suffice for fake and genuine material.

Topic title edited to reflect this.

Gracias.

OT: I didn't know that Reddit deleted things like that over time. It would have been cool to see short videos from before release where everyone was complaining about the driving. It turned out much better than it looked.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

Just thought I would bump this to see if anyone had something to contribute.

http://gtaforums.com...new-screenshot/ - This topic certainly fooled me, considering "leaks" were a dime a dozen then. It still kind of baffles me how he got access to a real leaked pic.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:27 AM Edited by Xerukal, 27 July 2014 - 03:27 AM.

I choose to believe that guy was just a veteran North employee driven mad by the working conditions. So as a final act of retribution, he came to GTAF and leaked that picture before ending his tortured existence.

At least, that's what helps me sleep at night.

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:32 AM

I choose to believe that guy was just a veteran North employee driven mad by the working conditions. So as a final act of retribution, he came to GTAF and leaked that picture before ending his tortured existence.

At least, that's what helps me sleep at night.

Dark, but from what I've heard, R* employees say that the slaves had it easy. Dan Houser apparently doesn't like slackers, and if you're one? Well let's just say you won't be anymore... actually lets just say you won't be much of anything when he's done with you.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

Rumor has it that he coats his spiked whip with the blood of 3D era protagonists, so that each time he strikes the slackers, he hits them with their own nostalgia. To remind them that HD era reigns supreme, and that Claude, Tommy and CJ are long gone...

• MrSemiFunny likes this

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:49 AM Edited by MrSemiFunny, 27 July 2014 - 03:50 AM.

Man, i can't wait for all the "LEAKED PC GAMEPLAY MAX SETTINGS GTX 880 6GB REAL NOT FAKE LIKE COMMENT RATE MONEY THANKS" videos. 

It's going to be such fun. I really hope there's leaks. I'm not even going to try them out myself. I just want to see all the videos. 

Good times, good f*ckin' times...

You can watch this until the real leaks come

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users