Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think racing on next gen is going to be difficult with traffic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think racing on next gen is going to be difficult with traffic? (91 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think racing on next gen is going to be difficult with traffic?

1. Yes, I would be crashing more because people in GTA is a fatass. (14 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. No, I will be able to slip through the traffic without a scratch. (47 votes [51.65%])

Percentage of vote: 51.65%

3. Yes, the traffic will be insane but Rockstar will put in the Argo power-up from Midnight Club. (2 votes [2.20%])

Percentage of vote: 2.20%

4. Stickbomb that bitch. (28 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

Vote
<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Now I'm seeing what is going to happen to the framerate on the PS4/XO when you blow up all those cars on the high way, it will dip down to 1FPS and the consoles will shut them selfs down.

Calm down. That was not the case with GTAV. RAGE had been very optimized lately. As a matter of fact, we can't even see 20+blown-up vehicles at the same spot with running traffic because of R*'s great optimization.

• one55 likes this

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

No.

During missions (both sp/mp) Rockstar will adjust it so that you don't have much problems driving. 

Same kinda goes for free roam too. You honestly think they're just gonna stick a load of extra cars on the road and leave it at that? No. They will play the game, test it and decide the right level of traffic. They aren't gonna make any huge changes like this without assessing how it affects overall gameplay.

Has anyone had issues racing on PC? No? there you go then. PC can have a sh*t load of cars yet nobody has really complained of it before. It will be the same for consoles.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:16 AM

I think traffic will have a dynamic factor, fewer vehicles on the road during races, more traffic when free roaming.

Cheers.

• Kampret likes this

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

After all, R* won't totally simulate LA's traffic. They will simulate it in proportion to GTA V's map. So, if LS is 1/10th of LA, then we'll have 1/10th of its amount of traffic.

IanE55
  • IanE55

Do I wanna know?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

There's something called turning traffic off.

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:23 AM

sounds very life-like

Kampret
  • Kampret

IV > V. End of Discussion.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

sounds very life-like

It's sometimes needed when handling kids who rammed your car into traffic, not to mention about those noobs who uses opponents as brakes.

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

On Pc traffic and vehicle on road is adjustable and whether it's set to low or max is entirely up to player, even when al settings are set to ultra road traffic is usually on the middle, it's upt to player what he wants, max traffic bar is for me cause i like challenge and maneuvering, only pussies drive on empty roads, wheres challenge in that.

Zibulaatio
  • Zibulaatio

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:41 PM

max traffic bar is for me cause i like challenge and maneuvering, only pussies drive on empty roads, wheres challenge in that.

^This, traffic makes game feel more diverse and higher amount of it is also a nice challenge.

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:09 AM

On Pc traffic and vehicle on road is adjustable and whether it's set to low or max is entirely up to player, even when al settings are set to ultra road traffic is usually on the middle, it's upt to player what he wants, max traffic bar is for me cause i like challenge and maneuvering, only pussies drive on empty roads, wheres challenge in that.

Only pussies use lame ass anime characters as profile pictures, a day bitch and moan about how others play and enjoy their game.

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

Wtf is up with your choices
"Yes, I would be crashing more because people in GTA is a fatass."
How does that even make any sense. I swear half of the users on here lack basic education.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users