The Best Ever GTA:OF Sedan Showdown: Show Harder (The Nominations)
Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:00 AM
Hello, and welcome to a special edition of The Best Ever GTA:OF Car Showdown Series
It had been planned to hold the Sports and Super Showdowns next, followed up by the Ultimate Showdown: Battle of the Champions where each Champion of each Showdown would compete for the the Title of Ultimate Showdown Champion.
However, it has been confirmed that the Champion of The Best Ever GTA:OF Sedan Showdown is no longer with us. Perma-banned from GTA:OF and proven to had cheated in three separate Showdowns, the Title for Best Ever GTA:OF Sedan Car is available, along with that spot in the Ultimate Showdown.
That's right folks, get outta that black and white TV, put away the Werther's Originals and come on down for some chowdown cause we about to have ourselves a lil Showdown at:
Here's how it's rumbling:
ENTRY RULES *******READ THIS FOR BONUS RP*********
1. One entry
2. One picture
2a. Additional pictures allowed via a spoiler tag directly under your first picture
3. One car
4. Car must be of the Sedan class. Sedans are deemed to be the cars within this link http://socialclub.ro...cles/sp/sedans/
5. Entry must be your own car (past or present)
6. Picture must be qualified
6a. Qualified picture must meet all of the following criteria. Where criteria is subjective I will make a final decision:
-Car is main focus
-Car has minimal damage
-Good distance from car (ie not too far away)
-No image enhancement
-One car in picture (unless immaterial)
7. All modifications to your entry must be achievable through LSC standard. This excludes license plates, paintjobs and slamming
7a. Any mods done via glitches are also prohibited
8. Entry must have a title
**BREAKING RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION**
1. If you like a car and feel it deserves a place in the Finals, give it a Like. This counts as a nomination
2. You are free to make as many nominations as you like, but please no spamming
3. Entries are open for the next few days, with nominations closing soon after.
1. Qualification for the finals is achieved upon an entry reaching a specific number of nominations*
2. Previous winner is granted auto entry, however can still be nominated to determine it's listing in the Finals
*The number of nominations required for a place in the Finalists will be determined once the nominations are closed in fourish days time.
The aim is to have 10-20 finalists, so if you wanna know in advance if your entry has qualified, have a look through the thread and see if you're in that top 20 or round about it.
The reason for determining the amount post-nominations is due to the current unpredictably on the amount of entries/nominations.
***COMPLAINTS*** ****IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SHOWDOWN READ THIS BIT****
-If you suspect an entry should not be qualified then feel free to ping me a PM explaining why and I'll 'ave a butchers
-Do you disagree with the qualifying cars? Please throw on over a PM
-If you think you've got an idea or suggestion on how to improve the contest, or have constructive criticism then feel free to make a post, PM or whatever
-If you're upset about something, please PM me and I'll try and sort it
THE FINAL RULE ***SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT FFS***
-This thread is for a laugh. Feel free to show off, adore, ponder, insult, bait and brag all you want but let's keep it civil and good natured.
With that being said, why don't we all have ourselves a lil Showdown and see them Sedans!
- ///M, A Maned Wolf and Commander S like this
Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:11 AM
so anyone (like me) can join? whens the deadline?
- Shootinalloveryourface, 8up local and Mad Duke Morelands like this
Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:26 AM Edited by Mad Duke Morelands, 23 June 2014 - 12:26 AM.
Sorry for what little damage there is. Tried 8 times, and this one had the least damage.
Anyone can join. The more the merrier. Deadline is a few days from now usually.
so anyone (like me) can join? whens the deadline?
- JOEsAGGRESSIVE, SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom, ArcadeWilliamz and 6 others like this
Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:36 AM
Spanish Lords Primo
was gonna bring my primo but its all black. i like yours though.
Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by StaticLW, 23 June 2014 - 01:26 AM.
You submitted a picture already. And that one had two cars. You should read the rules in the OP and edit your post accordingly if you wish to enter.
- Shootinalloveryourface and 8up local like this
Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:49 AM Edited by 8up local, 23 June 2014 - 08:35 AM.
i figure a lot of Warrners are going to be entered, but it's all i have other than my Tailgater and there's already one pretty much just like mine (damn you Christian ), so i guess i'll just go with my....
Weekend Track Car
- JOEsAGGRESSIVE, xoC18H21NO3xo, Biohazard Abyss and 9 others like this
Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:57 AM Edited by FireandWater, 23 June 2014 - 02:39 AM.
"In Memory of Yusuf Amir". Hark! What's this? Yes, don't think we've forgotten about you, Super Diamond! The rest of this thread will probably be a battle of the Warrner's and the Glendale's, so why not mix things up a bit? A tribute to Yusuf's golden Super Drop Diamond as seen in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Not a complete replica, as I can't make the roof black. But it's close.
- SirPhilMcKraken, Clueless Muffin, Scorpiomobile and 9 others like this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users