Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are GTA YouTubers misleading the GTA5/Online Community?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
317 replies to this topic

Poll: Are GTA YouTubers misleading the GTA Community (306 member(s) have cast votes)

Are GTA YouTubers misleading the GTA Community

1. yes (251 votes [82.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 82.03%

2. no (55 votes [17.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.97%

Vote
gtaplayer1990
  • gtaplayer1990

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:05 AM Edited by gtaplayer1990, 19 July 2014 - 07:06 AM.

I don't like liars, and I see too much fake titles/thumbnail with those "youtubers". Not only Domis but almost all of them

They lie for views(money), can't respect them. At least if they were honest I would see no problem, I have no problem with other youtubers who make honest and original content such as Vanoss and Speedy.

Cripto136
  • Cripto136

Alpha Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

This is why everyone hates you Dom.

Didn't really have much of an opinion of Dom but that video proves that he's a class "A" douchebag.

• Zonnex likes this

EpicPonyMuffins
  • EpicPonyMuffins

No i'm not a Hipster! Hipsters are too Mainstream!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

I've noticed this going around recently.

The Heists Payout will be $1,500,000? HAHAHAH Oh my god i've never laughed at stupidity so much in my life.

• itrpatrick and Fireman Sam like this

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

^this we need to have a youtuber bash section where we can say our opinions on how MOST youtybers are ruining gta

craig98 post money glitches everyday for the money not his subs which will get banned. he promoted game breaking glitches and invinsible or invsiboe glitches and encourages the kids to grief ppl. one of his vids he says do it in public session

ApexReclaimer
  • ApexReclaimer

"I'ts not COD!" 1/10 -IGN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by ApexReclaimer, 25 July 2014 - 12:37 AM.

Didn't really have much of an opinion of Dom but that video proves that he's a class "A" douchebag.

But that doesn't matter to Mr.DomisLies because hes just gonna skim over that post, and pretend it doesn't exist,
but then if i'm lucky hes gonna reply to me with his "haters make me famous" attitude like hes done every other time.

Domis should really just stop the the video misleads, and like/sub begging if hes the good person he says he is.

LIKE THIS POST FOR CHOP! Annoying right?

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

these 2 guys he mentioned there... you know, if they're gonna be reported to cp, they have all the chances in the world to get free money from r* as an excuse for unnecessary cp/ban. generous dumbasslive hehe.

• Zonnex likes this

M3rkP1xl
  • M3rkP1xl

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

I remember when I first subbed to domislive when he was making call of duty videos at around 1000 subscribers. He used to be really genuine. But when gta 5 came out and he met icrazyteddy and everything went downhill with tagspamming and misleading titles. He still drops gta 5 wherever he can to get higher in the search results and even stooped down so low he purposely included vanossgaming tons of times in the desc so when people would want to watch vanoss, they'd see his videos. He's a scumbag now and I hate their whole "crew" they're nothing but moneywhores and are ruining both the gta 5 and youtube community. So yes they are ruining this community along with the youtube one.
(I didn't really care about spelling grammar or sentence structure so don't lecture me)

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

"Don't forget to hit Like and Subscribe and bla bla bla..."
  • thehomelessclown1 likes this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

I remember when I first subbed to domislive when he was making call of duty videos at around 1000 subscribers. He used to be really genuine. But when gta 5 came out and he met icrazyteddy and everything went downhill with tagspamming and misleading titles. He still drops gta 5 wherever he can to get higher in the search results and even stooped down so low he purposely included vanossgaming tons of times in the desc so when people would want to watch vanoss, they'd see his videos. He's a scumbag now and I hate their whole "crew" they're nothing but moneywhores and are ruining both the gta 5 and youtube community. So yes they are ruining this community along with the youtube one.
(I didn't really care about spelling grammar or sentence structure so don't lecture me)

all these iPeople...

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

iSwear im going to rip the throats out of all these youtubers some day

• Zonnex likes this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

"Don't forget to hit Like and Subscribe and bla bla bla..."

Like for Chop :)
  • Zonnex likes this

jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

I'll tell you if you all can get 3,000 likes and hit that subscribe button!

Every GTA online video starts with that.

• Zwenkwiel, Zonnex, Stealth-Death and 1 other like this

ApexReclaimer
  • ApexReclaimer

"I'ts not COD!" 1/10 -IGN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:28 PM Edited by ApexReclaimer, 25 July 2014 - 05:37 PM.

https://www.youtube....h?v=IAEiq1peIAM

So in the video DomisLive talks about all this crazy DLC coming, and his source? A message from a sub

"who hacked the GTA files", and found this. There is NO source other than that, he forgets to provide

the link to the files that has all this information as he said he would in the video but he didn't forget to

link us to all his f*cking social media pages. However if this actually is true then maybe next time provide

a legitimate link to all these things you ramble about.

BTW this isnt the only video he has done this, there is countless more where he never gives a link in the description.

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Major General of The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Being a YouTuber doesn't keep you exempt from the rules of the game, especially Domislive. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime..

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Do you actually believed what these GTA YouTubers say in their videos?

Who asked for 3,000 likes on their video making a GTA5 video?

Any YouTuber is an example who asked people to liked his videos and subscribed to his or her channel.

Don't you think their "greedy"?

The GTA Community must be aware of  these YouTubers, they are asking people to like their videos?

Really? Are these GTA YouTubers pretending to like their fans or care for the GTA Community?

If you subscribed to their channel or liked their videos. These YouTubers makes money off you.

People get away from doing this scam or fraud. (Of making GTA5 Leaked Information videos)

You don't know if they have a legal channel contract with YouTube.

For example in a 5 minute video:

-30 second/1 minute intro

-3 minutes talking about GTA5/Online 

-After done talking, they are ask people to like and subscribe to their channel

-Then a music plays end of video

(This is B.S.) Either these GTA YouTubers are legal channels or not.

YouTube on SCAMS:

"Some users create content which attempts to trick others for their own financial gain. Content that deliberately tries to mislead users for financial gain may be removed, and in some cases strikes may be issued to the uploader. Please be wary of claims that seem too good to be true, as they likely are."

YouTube on Artificial traffic spam:

"Artificial traffic spam Anything that artificially increases the number of views, likes, comments, or other metric either through the use of automatic systems or by serving up videos to unsuspecting viewers, is against our terms. Videos and accounts that are found to be in violation of our terms may be closed down and removed from YouTube. If you are going to hire someone to help promote your content, it should be someone you absolutely trust, as you may be putting the fate of your channel (and your business on YouTube) in their hands. If they are using methods that violate our terms of serviceyou may be the one to pay the bigger price, as it will be your videos and channel that get taken down."

Source:

https://support.goog...r/2801973?hl=en

Do you agree that GTA YouTubers are misleading the GTA Community?

No, they just want to make something out of themselves like anyone else. The fact you would try to say they're (not their OP) greedy, is a simple fact that you are either hating for success they're getting, or actually believe this. Does a member on GTA forums ask random questions for likes? Or does he make up excuses to why he's not getting views on YT while others are and come here to see if he can get others to agree with him for likes on his own things?

P.S. the amount of spelling errors in your post are atrocious.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by Fireman Sam, 25 July 2014 - 05:58 PM.

No, they just want to make something out of themselves like anyone else. The fact you would try to say they're (not their OP) greedy, is a simple fact that you are either hating for success they're getting, or actually believe this. Does a member on GTA forums ask random questions for likes? Or does he make up excuses to why he's not getting views on YT while others are and come here to see if he can get others to agree with him for likes on his own things?

Lol you must be brainwashed, WAKE THE F UP! WAKE UP!

MrBossFTW: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pmf6uy8ppVc.

NoahJ456: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MHmjCTVrglk.

ICrazyTeddy: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YiE684Y6dtg.

Dat Saintsfan: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S30XZ_I3gnw.

Two Dynamic: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DBH8zhO_PEU.

They all copy each other's videos and post the SAME SH*T.

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

i hate how they break the utube rules amd yet they still dont get banned. y does utube pay them so much

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

I never get why people watch these videos. It's the same thing over and over some 3d modeled car from another game superimposed over GTA while the guy talks about how R* is adding it to the game. These guys are just like salesmen, the ones who can do the biggest shocks get the most views. 

Why don't y'all subscribe to a channel like mine that cuts all the predictive crap out and only does movie recreations?

1. There's plenty of other YT uploaders who do other videos other than GTA and they still give input on GTA itself.

2. They're probably horrible videos, not entertaining, and are probably boring.

To anyone that voted yes, you do realize EVERY YT uploader says please like, comment, and subscribe, you're all being hoaxed into saying yes by the OP who is also making posts for 'likes' you should all be ashamed of yourselves to be fooled into this again are people truly this gulliable?

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

i hate how they break the utube rules amd yet they still dont get banned. y does utube pay them so much

It depends how much people liked your video, your video views, and subscribers.

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:03 PM Edited by Xenology, 25 July 2014 - 06:04 PM.

Someone seems mad yes?

LevelCap Frankie, JackFrags, and Matim0 don't they copy the same video all the time either for BF4 what YouTuber doesn't? Maybe you're BRAINWASHED

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

All they want are likes and subs

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

I never get why people watch these videos. It's the same thing over and over some 3d modeled car from another game superimposed over GTA while the guy talks about how R* is adding it to the game. These guys are just like salesmen, the ones who can do the biggest shocks get the most views. 

Why don't y'all subscribe to a channel like mine that cuts all the predictive crap out and only does movie recreations?

1. There's plenty of other YT uploaders who do other videos other than GTA and they still give input on GTA itself.

To anyone that voted yes, you do realize EVERY YT uploader says please like, comment, and subscribe, you're all being hoaxed into saying yes by the OP who is also making posts for 'likes' you should all be ashamed of yourselves to be fooled into this again are people truly this gulliable?

And WHO COPY EACH OTHER's VIDEOS? Why do they copy each other's videos? You think we're stupid seeing this now?

Are you out of your mind?  YouTube has been SCREW by the partnership program.

Can't you read the YouTube Rules?

You should ashamed of yourself too, didn't you know that youtube's program is ABUSED. People do this for GREED and care for their videos only.

Some YOUTUBERS DON'T GIVE A SH*T.

• NubcakeVII likes this

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

Someone seems mad yes?

LevelCap Frankie, JackFrags, and Matim0 don't they copy the same video all the time either for BF4 what YouTuber doesn't? Maybe you're BRAINWASHED

Lol... didn't you read YouTube rules? Go back and read the YouTube guidelines. LoL.

Why don't you stand up to GTA Community then? Who do you stand for? 

You do realize YouTube is F UP?  Some YouTubers do it for a SCAM, it's not just GTA YouTubers. 

@ Xenology

YouTube on SCAMS:

"Some users create content which attempts to trick others for their own financial gain. Content that deliberately tries to mislead users for financial gain may be removed, and in some cases strikes may be issued to the uploader. Please be wary of claims that seem too good to be true, as they likely are."

YouTube on Artificial traffic spam:

"Artificial traffic spam Anything that artificially increases the number of views, likes, comments, or other metric either through the use of automatic systems or by serving up videos to unsuspecting viewers, is against our terms. Videos and accounts that are found to be in violation of our terms may be closed down and removed from YouTube. If you are going to hire someone to help promote your content, it should be someone you absolutely trust, as you may be putting the fate of your channel (and your business on YouTube) in their hands. If they are using methods that violate our terms of serviceyou may be the one to pay the bigger priceas it will be your videos and channel that get taken down."

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by Xenology, 25 July 2014 - 06:26 PM.

And WHO COPY EACH OTHER's VIDEOS? Why do they copy each other's videos? You think we're stupid seeing this now?

You should ashamed of yourself too, didn't you know that youtube's program is ABUSED. People do this for GREED and care for their videos only.

No because the content is basically copied because of the game they're playing it's showcasing the same thing like FPS games, they speculate, but it's different content IN the video. Every YT gamer makes speculation videos and put THEIR OWN opinions in. If you don't like the videos you can just ignore them or not watch the videos. Are you THAT stupid to not even KNOW that?

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

No because the content is basically copied because of the game they're playing it's showcasing the same thing like FPS games, they speculate, but it's different content IN the video. Every YT gamer makes speculation videos and put THEIR OWN opinions in. If you don't like the videos you can just ignore them or not watch the videos. Are you THAT stupid to not even KNOW that?

I already know that, nowadays.... YouTube is full of  SH*TTY YouTubers. What you going do about misleading thumbnails and video titles then?

Misleading titles nowadays to fool people... 

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

I already know that, nowadays.... YouTube is full of  SH*TTY YouTubers. What you going do about misleading thumbnails and video titles then?

Then why complain about it?

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Then why talk about it? Why bother wasting your own time here?

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Because it's stupid to see a post about something everybody knows already but just for likes

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

Because it's stupid to see a post about something everybody knows already but just for likes

yeah? how many heists threads are out there? It's stupid that you are wasting time here posting.

LoL LOLLLOLOoL

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Dom should show up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users