Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV LCPDFR PETITION PS3... PLEASE LOOK AT POST

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you want lcpdfr for gaming consoles? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

LCPDFR for Consoles?

1. You NEED It (3 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. You WANT It (1 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
The_Lone_Wolf293
  • The_Lone_Wolf293

The Roleplayer

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

I roleplay on gta 4 ps3 and I was wondering that if this forum gets a certain amount of petitions, Rockstar would work with G17 Media and make something like a DLC pack or something for PS3 and Xbox that contains lcpdfr and maybe a trainer also... enabling to upload vehicles, skins, sirens, etc. from a Lcpdfr website page that is specifically designed for ps3 to be able to use in gta4 on the specific gaming console...(single player and online)

IF ANYONE AGREES, PLEASE TYPE YOUR FIRST NAME AND THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME BELOW!!!

PLEASE POST AND MAKE OTHER FORUMS IF YOU WANT SHARING YOUR OPINION!

Signed,

Stephen S.

MaddenSixx
  • MaddenSixx

:)

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:21 AM

I doubt Rockstar will do it because they're stll working on GTA V making it accessible for all consoles even the New Generations and the PC version of the game.  Plus I believe I read some where that they were working on some DLC for GTA V as well.

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:21 PM

I don't think Rockstar would care about a new DLC for GTA IV, since they are making DLCs for GTA V.

And I guess that Rockstar would like to make their own DLC, original and new, and a DLC for which they earn money.

Otherwise, I don't see the idea as probable. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users