Girl Question

88 replies to this topic
HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

I agree my views might seem idiotic, but NOTHING beats happiness.

To other cultures, it's called courage.

N-no? Sleeping with a married woman isn't courage.

Pursuing a mere dream whitout caring about material ties is.

I agree that if he just wants an easy f*ck, he should just shake it off. 

But I excuse myself, reading the OP once again, I realize he's not into it enough to risk his job.

@finn4life

What? Hitler, idiotic? Are you for real? He used is courage for the wrong means, but he was indeed courageous as f*ck!

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

But I excuse myself, reading the OP once again, I realize he's not into it enough to risk his job.

Throwing yourself at someone on the slightest whim isn't courage. It's not courageous to ruin the lives of 3 children as well as her husband. It's more courageous to resist stupid urges than it is to give into them.

• Mister Pink, billy-pilgrim and igotskiz like this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by Danz., 23 June 2014 - 02:32 AM.

Throwing yourself at someone on the slightest whim isn't courage. It's not courageous to ruin the lives of 3 children as well as her husband. It's more courageous to resist stupid urges than it is to give into them.

Well, it's certanly more corageous than sitting back, behind a PC screen, commenting about a person's life in a public internet forum while you think that you're the most badass out of a group of big-time losers.

• SolidSnails likes this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

I somewhat agree, but what if I just don't give a damn about them kids? I'm sorry, but I don't believe in morality. If I don't give a damn, I don't give a damn.

F*ck social masks.

@Danz. 

haha amen to that

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:22 AM

I somewhat agree, but what if I just don't give a damn about them kids? I'm sorry, but I don't believe in morality. If I don't give a damn, I don't give a damn.

F*ck social masks.

watch-out-we-got-badass-facebook0ch.jpg

• Andreas, HUGOHL, Eris and 2 others like this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:24 AM

Haha  :lol:

I guess actions speak more than words lol

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:25 AM

2wmnojo.jpg

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:51 AM

Well, it's certanly more corageous than sitting back, behind a PC screen, commenting about a person's life in a public internet forum while you think that you're the most badass out of a group of big-time losers.

You're hurting my feelings, hombre. I'm so crushed. You, the upstanding citizen that you are, one of the most morally upright individuals I've ever seen, are insulting me. 

A sad day, 'tis.  How's your cousin doing, by the way?

HUGO:

It's not a social mask. It's human decency. Is it really that hard to keep your dick in your pants? Go home and whack it after work, or just go on Craigslist where all of the other desperate lonely people are.

• Mister Pink likes this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

Dude, understand it's not all about dicks and vaginas. Have you ever loved someone? Not saying he loves the woman, but have you ever had a feeling towards someone that goes beyond pure carnal desire?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:11 AM

Dude, understand it's not all about dicks and vaginas. Have you ever loved someone? Not saying he loves the woman, but have you ever had a feeling towards someone that goes beyond pure carnal desire?

Dude. If it wasn't dicks and vaginas, he wouldn't have an issue just being her friend.

• Mister Pink and Plank. like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:24 AM

@finn4life

What? Hitler, idiotic? Are you for real? He used is courage for the wrong means, but he was indeed courageous as f*ck!

It's called a strawman bro.
Breaking up a family is definitely the wrong means...

Palikari
  • Palikari

Live and let live

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

I see you're into MILF... Seriously, keep it on your pants. Also, never tell her your feelings, even if you don't want to have any love affair with her. If you do so, then she will not feel comfortable when being with you and it will be worse for both, specially at job, where you could have problems (she's your superior, remember?). I think relationships at job are not ok. In my opinion, both members in a couple should have a moment to be alone, and that moment is the job.

I know how you feel and how difficult is this for you. It's even more difficult to turn it easier. But at least you can choose not to turn it even more difficult by telling her.

Elanman and other users are right. She has a family, so stay away.
  • Mister Pink, Failure and Andreas like this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

I wouldn't go for it because

1. She's married with a family

2. She's your superior

I don't know where you reside but if the sh*t hits the fan, her family can cave in. When a woman feels like that while married, she just wants a quick fix from someone other than her husband and go home to him to continue loving and supporting the kids.

She's not going to stay with you if he or the kids find out. She's going to try to patch the relationship and that means firing you and erasing you from her memories. In the end you'll get heartbroken, fired and guilt that a family is ruined. Not worth it.

Implying that you live in a right to work state.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:44 AM Edited by HUGOHL, 23 June 2014 - 03:44 AM.

@Vylnor, @finn4life

Well, I guess my hedonistic and ego-centered views are too alien for you guys 

I say give up on fears, and pursue your happier self.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

I know exactly what you need to do because I'm a girl. Now listen closely, because my advice is going to be more significant then these guy's advice. What you need to do is.... 

Spoiler

• Mr. Scratch, Xyn, word is bond and 9 others like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:16 AM

well now.

that's just crass.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

I say date the 21 year old. not only do you know she will be hot when she's 30....you won't loose your job ether. it's a win win :)

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*cker’s always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

Here's a taste of what's in store for you, her and her family if you go for it:

Spain-train-crash.gif

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

She's married I'd stay the hell away from any relationship with her aside from a professional one. Unless she has already filed for divorce there's no use continuing. The people saying you could be wrecking the family are right to a certain extent but none of us really know what this lady, her husband or her family are really like. For all we know her husband could be negligant, always away from home, abusive we can't just assume he's perfect for her and the kids the fact that therapy/counselling is mentioned and her seeking attention from other men means there's obviously problems within the household but we don't know of what nature. However I still think you should let them sort it out between themselves don't get involved, wait until she's made up her own mind whether it be divorce or not. 

Secondly the whole superior thing is a problem, you really don't want to get into a relationship with a coworker especially one who works in the same department and is in the same chain of command (i.e. your boss). I'd assume you would have to inform her boss or someone higher up of your relationship, as well as other staff members judging you or thinking you're getting easier tasks. It may damage any chance of future promotions do you want to be known as the guy who got promoted because he worked hard or because him and the boss are butt buddies. 

If you really want to continue with her than look into transerring into a different department/hospital so she's not directly working with you or around you. Keep your work and personal life seperate it's honestly the best way to go about it. Haven't you heard the saying "Don't dip your pen into company ink" or it's variations which all mean the same thing normally used for ladies "Don't get your meat where you get your bread". Pretty much don't look for any relationship in the place where you earn your money.

Lots of military's have fraternisation policy's for this exact reason because they know relationships between co-workers will almost always affect job performance.

• johnny_zoo and Andreas like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

"Spooked ya!"

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

Do you feel comfortable with cuckolding a man? Do you feel comfortable with destroying a family unit and thus condemning several children to a broken home?

If so, then go for it.

I want no part of cockholding a man. The whole family thing is my biggest fear. If anything does come out of this. I want all of it to be her choice

The thing is. I was thinking about what if something does come out of this. I really don't care that she has kids. Every other girl i think about dating or getting into a relationship I immediately run when i see she has kids.

I swear im going through some weird mind f*ck right now...I'm freaking out a little..

What the f*ck man!? Your biggest fear?! This tells me you are planning on going ahead and the family - you mean her life and responsibility, is your biggest fear? Stop being so f*cking selfish. Leave that woman alone. She's married and has 3 children. I don't care if she's having marriage issues. It's not up to you to tempt a married woman away, complicating her marriage, jeopardizing her children's lives too. What if you do have something with this woman and the law found you and her were having an affair. What do you think will happen in a custody battle. She may lose the kids.

You're 30 years of age. Go find a non-married girl. It's easy to fall for more than one girl. Why pick one from your job, one that's married and one that has 3 f*cking kids.

Snap out of it. Stop being selfish and get over her fast. Move on. Take a dose of reality.   

• Failure, Andreas, El Tel and 1 other like this

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

why not a good friendship. isn't that enough. why do we people always have to think with our dicks. you can always find yourself another woman that can make a good partner. if you like being around her be around her maybe you'll like her husband too. be civilized man

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:22 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 23 June 2014 - 01:23 PM.

"They think they know who I am

All they know is that I love to kill

Face down, dead on the ground

Find me before another is found"

You put William Butler Yeats to shame. 

• HUGOHL and theadmiral like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

I'd be getting the f*ck out of this situation right now, if I'd gotten myself into it. 

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

@finn4life

You have no idea how many examples I could give of Hitlers idiocy during WW2.

• El Tel likes this

 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

why not a good friendship. isn't that enough. why do we people always have to think with our dicks. you can always find yourself another woman that can make a good partner. if you like being around her be around her maybe you'll like her husband too. be civilized man

We're still animals and thinking with our dicks is the most natural you can get

• kipakolonyasi likes this

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Post pictures so we can roll out some serious answers.

• Mister Pink, HUGOHL, Palikari and 4 others like this

tuareg
  • tuareg

and everythin' that's shakin' in between

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Do whatever makes you happy, OP.

• HUGOHL likes this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:38 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 23 June 2014 - 05:39 PM.

@finn4life

You have no idea how many examples I could give of Hitlers idiocy during WW2.
In my book, "idiocy" is a word that says a lot. Everyone screws up from time to time, but that doesn't make you an idiot.
It takes a REALLY courageous person take actions without worrying about screwing up. I'm pretty damn sure more than half of people's failures in the long run are because of being afraid to do sh*t.
You don't live until you screw everything up so much, you can feel like your heart is going to blow out of your chest. It's a shame most of the people that are afraid to do sh*t are trapped in "safe" places like the internet. But as I have said before, it's about doing whatever makes YOU happy
The REAL failure is giving up on your passion ;)

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Working hard to maintain my sanity.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

For some reason I recall a hotdog being thrown down a long hallway...

• Tyla likes this

Cult Of Personality
  • Cult Of Personality

=A=

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

Post pictures so we can roll out some serious answers.

Dito. If pictures are too much, we need atleast numbers. I'm talking -/10. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users