Girl Question

88 replies to this topic
jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hi Guys,

So, I've got this situation going on right now with this girl. Long story short, We are both managers of the same department in a Hospital. She is my superior. I do all the training and patient contact stuff and she does the book work. We've known each other for a little over a year now.

I am going to explain my side first. Since the first day she was hired I've always considered her attractive. But not until the last couple of months have I really gotten to know her and enjoyed being around her. Its crazy how much I think of this woman. I had very intimate dreams about her all last week (not sexual) and I woke up with a smile on face every morning.

Now, her side. She's 37 (I'm 30) married with three kids 9, 17 and 21. I can't say how she feels about me. but, I can pick up on the subtle clues she really likes being around me. When she calls me to her office we can sit and talk about personal things for a long time together. We pretty much see things I to I. She's told me she feels very comfortable around me and she feels like she's known me forever. Our childhood was very similar as well. I also notice how she looks at me. I'm no Bradley Cooper. But, I go to the gym five days a week and I am pretty fit.

Friday after work I got this really strange vibe from her while talking to her when she was going to pick up her daughter. We were talking like we always do. I would call it comfortable We know each other giggly stuff, all appropriate non affair kind of stuff. As soon as her daughter got in the car her tone changed to superior manager type talk and immediately she had to go. I got that whole she's trying to hide her true feelings kind of thing.

With that said, I am not going to have an affair with my superior. I love where I work and never plan on leaving. But, I do see this whole thing evolving. I don't know what into. I know she's gone through marriage counseling and I don't think she'll ever cheat.

What do you guys think I should do? Just let things sort themselves out and see what happens?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:21 PM

You answered your own question the second you said she's married with three kids. 

• epoxi, Mister Pink, Failure and 25 others like this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

She is my superior
She's 37 (I'm 30) married with three kids 9, 17 and 21.

Avoid getting romantically involved at all costs. Also, avoid drinking alcohol around this woman ever.

• epoxi, Fuzzknuckles, milkmansun and 3 others like this

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Does listen to these guys. You can never have enough women. Imagine how cool all your friends will think you are. 

• GrandMaster Smith, BnB, Lexty. and 1 other like this

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Does listen to these guys. You can never have enough women. Imagine how cool all your friends will think you are. 

lol

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

That's the spirit! Don't think about all the repercussions for you, or her, or anyone else. Just think about the pussy. 

• Myron and Sugar Free Nos like this

Failure
  • Failure

My life has no meaning

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:37 PM Edited by elanman, 22 June 2014 - 10:39 PM.

Do you feel comfortable with cuckolding a man? Do you feel comfortable with destroying a family unit and thus condemning several children to a broken home?

If so, then go for it.

• epoxi, milkmansun, F4L? and 7 others like this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by Majestic81, 22 June 2014 - 10:43 PM.

What the 2 first guys said. dont go for a woman with children. and dont think for a second that you're two close unless you're 100% sure of it. she could be using you for all you know. wouldnt surprise me. you said it yourself she likes you being around. thats probably it.

Edit: lmfao, didnt read the married part, thought she was divorced with kids. yeah OP what the heck man?

• milkmansun likes this

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:42 PM Edited by jpalmer2004, 22 June 2014 - 10:44 PM.

Do you feel comfortable with cuckolding a man? Do you feel comfortable with destroying a family unit and thus condemning several children to a broken home?

If so, then go for it.

I want no part of cockholding a man. The whole family thing is my biggest fear. If anything does come out of this. I want all of it to be her choice

The thing is. I was thinking about what if something does come out of this. I really don't care that she has kids. Every other girl i think about dating or getting into a relationship I immediately run when i see she has kids.

I swear im going through some weird mind f*ck right now...I'm freaking out a little..

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

Just whip it out.

• The Leviathan, milkmansun, F4L? and 4 others like this

Failure
  • Failure

My life has no meaning

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by elanman, 22 June 2014 - 11:01 PM.

If so, then go for it.

I want no part of cockholding a man. The whole family thing is my biggest fear. If anything does come out of this. I want all of it to be her choice

The thing is. I was thinking about what if something does come out of this. I really don't care that she has kids. Every other girl i think about dating or getting into a relationship I immediately run when i see she has kids.

Well, do you feel comfortable with effectively usurping a man's position as husband and rendering his children unable to trust their partners in all future relationships?

It's not my place to judge you, and I shan't, but there really is no point in asking us for advice. Are you trying to preemptively cleanse your conscience? If that's the case, then clearly you think that what you intend is wrong. If you feel no moral opposition to taking things further, then surely there's nothing stopping you and you needn't ask for advice. 

• milkmansun, johnny_zoo and Palikari like this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

Just whip it out.

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

• F4L?, GankThis110 and Sugar Free Nos like this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:46 PM

Just don't do it.

Keep it in your pants. 

Holy sh*t, I didn't think this even needed to be said. 

• El_Diablo, Failure, Andreas and 1 other like this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

what are you 16?

don't do it. go on Craigslist and get the poison out if you have to, but don't pursue this nonsense.

she's married and you're both managers.

you wanna' ruin her marriage, her life, and get you both fired?

there's PLENTY of fish in the sea.

• Moonshield, Failure, gunziness and 1 other like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

Tell her while at work that you love her and have been having intimate (but not sexual) dreams about her and that you are willing to quit to be with her.

• TEoS and Myron like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ⱥshɇs

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

She has kids and a husband and you don't want to leave where you work.... it's pretty obvious it's not going to work.

A one time fling, perhaps...but I can't see this being positive in the long run.

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Nachos?!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:28 AM

She's got three kids. You could probably toss a hotdog down that hallway by now.

• Durden, Killerdude8, Marc30499 and 1 other like this

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

lumpen

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:30 AM

First thing that popped into my head.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

Don't be a home wrecker and sh*t all over a family. I mean you might as well just pull up in your car, wind your window down, stick your buttocks out and spray the 3 kids with diarrhea. In fact that'd be preferable to actually permanently wrecking their lives.

Don't be that guy. 

• Failure, F4L?, Andreas and 2 others like this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:44 AM

I say damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Just remember love is one of the strongest emotions one can feel, if you feel something as good as that, go for it. Stop being a pussy and accept what you really want.

After all, what if you lose your job? Does your job really make you that happy? If this crap went down the toilet, I'd personally be happier of losing my job in order to try to fulfill my passion.

Regret is the worst thing in the world, listen to your heart.

OR, just 

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:47 AM Edited by Danz., 23 June 2014 - 01:53 AM.

This is not a "Girl Question", this, actually, is a married woman's answer: NO!

If you have any kind of lust for sexy MILFs, you can always find these kind of women, though you should look for the ones who don't already have a husband, unless you want to end up like this guy:

maridotraido-550x307.jpg

• EphemeralStar likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

I say damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Just remember love is one of the strongest emotions one can feel, if you feel something as good as that, go for it. Stop being a pussy and accept what you really want.

After all, what if you lose your job? Does your job really make you that happy? If this crap went down the toilet, I'd personally be happier of losing my job in order to try to fulfill my passion.

I think in some cultures they call that idiocy. 

• Failure, F4L? and Andreas like this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:55 AM

I agree my views might seem idiotic, but NOTHING beats happiness.

To other cultures, it's called courage.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

N-no? Sleeping with a married woman isn't courage.

• Failure, F4L?, stu and 1 other like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:59 AM

Your member title says it all.

• F4L? and Andreas like this

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

lumpen

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 23 June 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Happiness is hard to achieve when you're homeless because you quit your job to pursue some fairy-tale-esque, idealistic notion of romantic love.

• Failure, F4L?, Josh and 3 others like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:00 AM

There's nothing wrong with handjobs though. Go for that instead..

Tyler
  • Tyler

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:03 AM

With that said, I am not going to have an affair with my superior. 

Well, problem solved then, isn't it?

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

This is insanely ridiculous. Are you saying that because Hitler was in the pursuit of happiness it's fine and he's not idiotic, simply courageous?
Courage and idiocy are often intertwined by the way.

Don't be a f*cking home-wrecker, are you god damn serious right now? This woman and you probably do have a connection of sorts, but for you it's an obsession that you're willing to pursue to the bitter end - even if it means an ugly divorce and three kids growing up in a broken home. Did you know they've recently discovered that stress as a child can actually damage DNA? - However for your woman, you might just be some flirtatious fun at work, someone to still have a fun giggle with, but her love is with her husband, just take what you have man, at least you have someone to build up the sexual tension with so you can go home and masturbate, don't ruin it, good friendships like that without f*cking don't come along often, and you could possibly lose your job in a "Courageous" (Idiotic) effort to try and get your dick wet, with a married damn woman, don't ruin what's already a good thing for something that carries too much risk and is extremely stupid hurting too many people in the process.

• Failure, Joe Chip, Andreas and 1 other like this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

There's nothing wrong with handjobs though. Go for that instead..

He can give himself handjobs, not worth the risk of losing the job.

I can say that, in his age and situation, he can go as far as sucking what the maturity only improves in his boss. Anything more than that, would stablish stronger ties that could ruin his career.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users